Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

I just got an iPad 2 as a grad gift, but I already had the iPhone 4, so it more "ehhhh" for me. Can anyone recommend a few good iPad apps though?

I just got an iPad 2 as a grad gift, but I already had the iPhone 4, so it more "ehhhh" for me. Can anyone recommend a few good iPad apps though?

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

Flipboard is pretty sick

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

Flipboard is pretty sick

you how much u guys thing the ipad 1 will be once the 3 drops? lol hell if they 250-200 now lol I might need to go ahead and flip it, but the iPad 2 aint that big a jump to me.

you how much u guys thing the ipad 1 will be once the 3 drops? lol hell if they 250-200 now lol I might need to go ahead and flip it, but the iPad 2 aint that big a jump to me.

Originally Posted by airjzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ44S17mHO4

Has anyone tried this App?? Looks amazing�
pimp.gif
yea i've got it, its a lot of fun to mess around with and you can make some pretty impressive drawings pretty easily

Originally Posted by JUS3

I asked this in the other iPad thread. I figure I'll get more responses here..

Does iCab have a designated download manager? I just want to know if there's any way to save .rar, .avi, or .mp3 files on a browser and play the file.. 
nerd.gif

360 browser has a download manager........

I asked this in the other iPad thread. I figure I'll get more responses here..

Does iCab have a designated download manager? I just want to know if there's any way to save .rar, .avi, or .mp3 files on a browser and play the file.. 
nerd.gif

360 browser has a download manager........

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

For the iPad 2 heads...

Jailbreak is out... jailbreakme.com
tumblr_leosvzwLV91qdlkgg.gif

gonna have to try this later today

nerd.gif
 anybody do it yet?  
Yup.. runs smoothly so far..
Downloaded it before i went to work.  Was so simple.  thank you comex for all the hard work

Can't wait to get into it when i get off.

Anyone give a good texting app for ipad 2 and isn't there a phone app so i can call people on it too?
Any great themes? or need to have tweeks?

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

For the iPad 2 heads...

Jailbreak is out... jailbreakme.com
tumblr_leosvzwLV91qdlkgg.gif

gonna have to try this later today

nerd.gif
 anybody do it yet?  
Yup.. runs smoothly so far..
Downloaded it before i went to work.  Was so simple.  thank you comex for all the hard work

Can't wait to get into it when i get off.

Anyone give a good texting app for ipad 2 and isn't there a phone app so i can call people on it too?
Any great themes? or need to have tweeks?

Thanks in advance

I talk so much trash about iOS, at first I couldn't stand it and I'm still not a huge fan but it's growing on me.
Mad tempted to grab an ipad 2 with the next paycheck
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom