Official iPhone 5 Accessories Thread (Cases, Cords, Docks)

just copped this case off amazon for ~$10 shipped. i'm liking it so far...

over on slickdeals the owner said the zoogue cases will begin shipping next week and orders will ship in the order they were received.

i broke my iphone 5 the first 24 hours of its release. put a case on your phone guys

had it in my lap and hopped out the car. its so ******g light!!!!

luckily apple replaced the phone as a courtesy. i'm using the speck now on my new phone. loving it and i've dropped the phone about 5 times. 3 on hardwood and once in my kitchen. PUT A CASE ON IT

got the ballistic smooth case with the basic screen protector. case seems to be doing well but i try to treat my phone well. i didnt drop my 4s for the 6 months i had it.

i broke my iphone 5 the first 24 hours of its release. put a case on your phone guys
luckily apple replaced the phone as a courtesy. i'm using the speck now on my new phone. loving it and i've dropped the phone about 5 times. 3 on hardwood and once in my kitchen. PUT A CASE ON IT

damn havent dropped mine yet, going on 3 weeks with it i think or 2

This has probably been asked, but can anyone recommend me a screen protector (good quality ones)? Thanks in advance!

So LIFEPROOF cases, who has one? This is the only one I like but need some feedback.

Right there with you, Lifeproof seems like the best protection with out being bulky like the otter box

Last edited:
just discovered this thread. nice links guys, probably gonna go for a white bumper then a case

This has probably been asked, but can anyone recommend me a screen protector (good quality ones)? Thanks in advance!
Invisishield is the most popular. My brother has one on his phone and it's good. I always get SGP Ultra-Crystal ones and never had a problem. I put one on my phone last week and the pack comes with 2 protectors.

Got my Incipio Kicksnap case. Good quality. Very happy with it. The insides of the case is dark grey rubber. The kickstand is white instead of gray like the online pictures show. It is a somewhat bulky case but now I won't have to worry about scratches or dents since I always putting my phone down somewhere. The kickstand seems a little flimsy, we'll see how it holds up over time. It comes with a screen protector as well.

Finally got over my naked syndrome and bought the Griffin Reveal.

I had my eye on the Incase Slider but it looks like it was very cheaply made and the alignment will probably become messed up in a few months. Got an InvisibleShield as well.

BestBuy gave the case and protector for $45. It may be a promo they have. Check around. Ended up saving $10.

Frankly, I was tired of waiting on the Lifeproof case. And it seems like its for more of an adventurous, active lifestyle. And the buttons seem a bit rigid for my taste. The Griffin more than fits the bill.

can anybody recommend me a FUL body protector for the like the screen, back and sides? 

im thinking of rolling naked with my phone for a while and keeping it in a leather holster 

I purchased my i5 Friday afternoon and I've already used and will be returned 2 cases. I like the look of the new Otterbox Defender, but that screen protector made it hard to type on as it was less responsive so it is going back. I then went to Best Buy last night and picked up a Rocketfish case only to find out that it doesn't work with the sleep button, at all so that's going back today. I went ahead and order this case http://www.thehishop.com/case/the-h...uality/thehishop-iphone5-dual-frame-case.html for $9 shipped. I'm rockin my i5 naked for the time being carefully.

^let me know exactly how it is I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on your link but dude in the video said something that it effected the camera's shot at the bottom of the camera view

sounds like you're a clumsy person.

Taking my Griffin Reveal back to Bestbuy. It's just clunky and gets filthy rather quickly. Opting instead for this sleek, slim beauty.

Back
Top Bottom