Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by JCaliber31

I have already jailbroke my phone 3g iphone, so when the windows version of pwnage tool comes out will I be able to use it without losing my apps? Because I know the way I did it with a firmare update I may never be able to jailbreak it again because of the baseband. Thanks in advance.
I do not know why you would want to re-jailbreak, until a new FW comes out.

in case they come out with something super tight in the firmware update before they update the baseband
eek.gif

Two questions.... #1 Can I get t-zones added to this phone?
57590_z1.jpg

And #2 I need to unlock my iphone cause I got a t-mobile sim coming tomorrow so I know that I'm gonna have to rstore so do I need it in any DFU mode or anyother "restore" mode when doing so? Or do I just connect it to itunes and click restore?

2g 8gb iphone for $240....no scratches at all on the screen but there are minor scratches on the back...is this a good deal?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Two questions.... #1 Can I get t-zones added to this phone?
57590_z1.jpg

And #2 I need to unlock my iphone cause I got a t-mobile sim coming tomorrow so I know that I'm gonna have to rstore so do I need it in any DFU mode or any other "restore" mode when doing so? Or do I just connect it to itunes and click restore?

don't know about the tzones, but for question 2, plug in iPhone, iTunes pops up, restore, open quickpwn, unlock iPhone.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

How much data does it say that you all use per month? Just out of curiosity.
t-zones is unlimited
Yea I know that but incase that doesn't work out the other options have like 100MB max.

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

ey how much space do i need to jailbreak? I tried to jailbreak my %+@@ and it said there wasn't enough space.

Depends, if you go to the expert mode when jailbreaking, you can set the partition anywhere from 350mb - 1 gb. Usually it needs 375 mb I believe.

Just called T-Mobile to take advantage of the free MyFavs add on, but things didn't go too well, they went great.

I was given free 400 minutes, so I have 1k with free N/W.

They added the myfaves

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Just called T-Mobile to take advantage of the free MyFavs add on, but things didn't go too well, they went great.

I was given free 400 minutes, so I have 1k with free N/W.

They added the myfaves

pimp.gif

You were also offered a number of texts or $10 credit on your bill...right?

Because this one time, my phones IM (not iPhone) wasn't working, called em up, and said my phone is doing weird things, and they offered minutes and texts,and I didn't need either and got $10 off the bill.

Just a FYI for T-Mobile people.

Customer service should not ever let you down.

So now as of today I'm back on t-mobile but I dont have a data plan yet.... I need to know what exactly to tell em so I can get that t-zones plan cause the$20 plan is not sounding like the business right now. Plus do you think they'll trip on adding it to a phone that says it's built for web to go?

So now as of today I'm back on t-mobile but I dont have a data plan yet.... I need to know what exactly to tell em so I can get that t-zones plan cause the $20 plan is not sounding like the business right now. Plus do you think they'll trip on adding it to a phone that says it's built for web to go?
Call and ask to speak to someone in customer loyalty. I asked about the free Myfaves but I have a corporate account, so after that, I asked forthe old T-zones with TZUNL599 and he put the code in and everythings good.

Now my plan stands at.

$39.99 1000 Minutes Free Nights/Weekends
$14.99 Unlimited Texting
$5.99 T-Zones
$5.99 Insurance
$5.99 Mobile to Mobile
I want to lose the M2M, but I need it.

Customer loyalty? I've never heard of that one before... and did they ask you what kind of phone you had? Or did you have to tell them anything? I'msure they dont know you have an iphone.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

So now as of today I'm back on t-mobile but I dont have a data plan yet.... I need to know what exactly to tell em so I can get that t-zones plan cause the $20 plan is not sounding like the business right now. Plus do you think they'll trip on adding it to a phone that says it's built for web to go?
Call and ask to speak to someone in customer loyalty. I asked about the free Myfaves but I have a corporate account, so after that, I asked for the old T-zones with TZUNL599 and he put the code in and everythings good.

Now my plan stands at.

$39.99 1000 Minutes Free Nights/Weekends
$14.99 Unlimited Texting
$5.99 T-Zones
$5.99 Insurance
$5.99 Mobile to Mobile
I want to lose the M2M, but I need it.
That plan is
pimp.gif
. Does anybody know if there is a customerloyalty dept or a similar plan option for AT&T?

How much can i sell my: Black 8GB 3g iphone? I have the USB cable and the wall plug but not the box and papers

The screen has 0 scratches(screen protector) and theres just small scratches on the back from being in my pocket

Its also jailbroken

Im looking to sell LOCAL btw

is it normal to get alot of broken links on installous, i want to do dl super monkey ball but all the links i try dont work

^^^^

yeah. sometimes the links are dead. and the game isn't fun. I bought it, and I don't sync it anymore. I hate it, but that's just me

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

2g 8gb iphone for $240....no scratches at all on the screen but there are minor scratches on the back...is this a good deal?
Not really IMO. I paid $150 for mine in NDS condition.

Originally Posted by just reason

Beejive Updated to 2.0 - Send and Receive Pics/Audio/More
[table][tr][td] <script language=JavaScript src="http://adserver1.backbeatmedia.com/.../0/viewJScript?pool=14372&type=3158&zone=5000"></script>
http://modmyi.com/images/BeejiveLogowithtagline.png [table][tr][td]
wol_error.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
BeejiveLogowithtagline.png

During Macworld Beejive released an update to their IM app which caught my attention. Until last week I have mostly avoided any IM applications on the iPhone -- I'm always recieveing files and pictures via IM and not being able to do that on the iPhone has always been annoying. The Beejive IM 2.0 update solved the problem by incorporating send/receive of various file types including pics and audio. It isn't MMS but if you and your friends are always on IM it's a very good alternative. You can even send and receive between iPhones that have Beejive IM installed!

Playing around a bit revealed that the menus are intuitive for sending and and receiving files. To send just tap the top bar during a conversation once. After you have tapped a menu slides down with various options including buttons to send photos and voice notes. The photos option allows you to either take a picture or select one out of your photo library. Select the voice note feature and the phone automatically starts recording a voice note. You can stop and play back the voice note before you send.

After you have selected and sent your picture / voice note it is quickly inserted in the conversation for whomever you are chatting with to view. The image/audio is neatly inserted directly in-line the conversation with a little thumbnail. If for some reason you want to check what you sent just tap the arrow next to it with in the conversation to view.

The update also allows you to receive and view many files types on your iPhone including most image, audio, video files, PDFs, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and Powerpoint documents. They appear in-line and you just tap on them to open and view. What's better is that after you have received files you can forward on to to other people in you IM contact lists easily (why is there no forward of text messages in the iPhone SMS app? come on Apple hire Beejive to do things right or something).

Of course Beejive IM 2.0 supports many IM protocols including AIM, Google Talk, ICQ, Jabber, MSN/Live, Myspace IM, and Yahoo messenger just like the previous version. The sounds and menus are very macish and during testing all day today I have yet to make Beejive crash.

If you want (in my opinion) the best IM client for the iPhone Beejives 2.0 update makes it the hands down winner. Price $15.99 via the AppStore. NO.. it's free .99 through Installous!!

[/td] [/tr][/table]
Finally a reason to d/l beejive.

Back
Top Bottom