Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

Hey t mobile users how does edge work is it fast
not the best, but for 5.99, best deal ever
It's Edge, it's whatever but it gets the job done. Decent speeds, I can't complain, unlimited for $6,
pimp.gif

So if I got the side kick data package can I just use that for the Internet, so the edge isn't side kick speed is it because that's slow as hell

All I've read before were people saying that it doesn't work... I never checked for myself though.

I heard the 5.99 tzone plan isn't available is it a way to get it, and is it a certain way I have to set up my setting to use the Internet

^ Instructions about that are on the first page... try it and tell us what happens cause I need to stop procrastinating and do it also.

Originally Posted by lboiczo

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

ey how much space do i need to jailbreak? I tried to jailbreak my %+@@ and it said there wasn't enough space.

Depends, if you go to the expert mode when jailbreaking, you can set the partition anywhere from 350mb - 1 gb. Usually it needs 375 mb I believe.
Does it matter if I jailbreak it in expert mode?

How do I upload video that I took with my IPhone to my FaceBook, as in using my iPhone to do a direct upload to FaceBook Mobile (if that's possible).

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

How much can i sell my: Black 8GB 3g iphone? I have the USB cable and the wall plug but not the box and papers

The screen has 0 scratches(screen protector) and theres just small scratches on the back from being in my pocket

Its also jailbroken

Im looking to sell LOCAL btw

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Yellowsnow made it easy. I called and got someone through customer loyalty to do it. I'm posting from my unlocked iPhone right now.

So they do have tzone, I'm sold I'm switching my phone over to my old tmobile account, I think I'm gone cancel my AT&T service

Hey I just went with the 19.99 plan if I go over the 100 mb then the most it would cost me is 35 dollars so I'm good what's the apn for the 19.99 planand do I still have to use the tzone hack

Back
Top Bottom