Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Payback is up in appulous
pimp.gif

Hey,

Thanks guys. I ended up trying it 3 more times and it finally worked the 3rd time. Don't know what made it work...

New question though:

If I want to JUST use the icons from a theme, and use a custom wallpaper found in my photos on my iphone, how do I go upon doing this?

I tried selecting a theme (purple orange) and then also selecting: user wallpaper in Winterboard, but nothing appears to be happening.

Thanks,
A

The user wallpaper bar has to be moved above the theme you are using.

OK i got a 16 gb first gen ipod touch.....I wanna jailbreak it, but every video i click on youtube they got comments saying :ipod froze too many times""*%$% dont work" etc....can anyone post a video that they used to jailbreak the ipod touch? Thanks I would appreciate it
pimp.gif

anybody elses 3g iphone stop taking charges? If so mine is jailbroken, do you think apple would still replace it?

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

anybody elses 3g iphone stop taking charges? If so mine is jailbroken, do you think apple would still replace it?
restore your phone and then take it to apple i think

i would but i dont even have enough battery for a restore. can they track owners from the serial number btw?

The only thing I remember was that they fixed the problem with pictures that you saved from safari or emails being messed up in the photo album.

I dont feel lik eupdating cause then I gotta redo all my SSH stuff plus I gotta jailbreak it again.... Any info on the updates??

can anyone give me some instructions how to get service from t-mobile after unlocking it?

i want the basic plan with the total internet package (i dnt want t-zones since i heard its slow or is it true?)

Hey guys, this is for both the iPhone guys and photoshop guys. I SSH'ed into my phone and installed the Litho theme, and now my question is, does anyoneknow where I can find more icons, or can someone point me to a photoshop tutorial on how to create the "Litho icon look"? Any help would be greatlyappreciated.

3240986852_2c6a27637e.jpg

3240986898_118efc2f5c.jpg

3240151383_0b6986c68d.jpg

I successfully updated to 2.2.1, no real big changes, took me only around 10 minutes after everything was downloaded, did not have much jailbroken stuff, itactually helped, because I had so many themes downloaded, that I never used.

Have not really tried anything from the update, for people that have many jailbroken files, wait for a big update, then do it.

hey guys, i have the actual chip you need to jailbreak your iphone onto tmobile ...im letting it go for $12....jus paypal me and it's yours $12 shipped unused! Thanks!

get outta here you broke !%@ $%!+#

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

hey guys, i have the actual chip you need to jailbreak your iphone onto tmobile ...im letting it go for $12....jus paypal me and it's yours $12 shipped unused! Thanks!

get outta here you broke !%@ $%!+#

rofl, unlocking is easy peasy now with yellowsn0w

Just got the iphone today.

WOW. i feel like such a newb, 132 pages?
eek.gif
I tried reading through someof them, but it's like trying to read a different language...I feel eons behind.

I guess the first thing I need to do is jailbreak it? How do I do this?

also, since I got it today...does it have the latest update on it?

Originally Posted by dead in 09

eek.gif
I tried reading through some of them, but it's like trying to read a different language...I feel eons behind.

Don't feel like a newb, all of us were at one point.

I take it you have a 3g...?
Do you use a Mac or PC?
To find your firmware, on the iPhone go Settings > General > About; then tell us the version.

I can then give you a link of what you need to download to jailbreak it.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

eek.gif
I tried reading through some of them, but it's like trying to read a different language...I feel eons behind.

Do you use a Mac or PC?
To find your firmware, on the iPhone go Settings > General > About; then tell us the version.

Good looking out man.

yes, It's 3G. I use A PC, and the version is 2.2 (5g77) and the Firmware is 02.28.00

I just finished JBing my Itouch 2G. This +!!+ was hectic man! Now I gotta figure out what I can do with this thing.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

eek.gif

Do you use a Mac or PC?

Good looking out man.

yes, It's 3G. I use A PC, and the version is 2.2 (5g77) and the Firmware is 02.28.00

I take it you are on AT&T? I forgot to ask, but you should update to 2.2.1, which iTunes will prompt you to do so when you plug it in to sync, andupdating is always good, unless you have jailbroken files/apps, because they all go away when you update, not sync.

If you are AT&T, update, if not, do not update.

Back
Top Bottom