Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by geminifly

Is there any way to watch complete movies/tv episodes on my iPhone?
Im going on a trip and I want something to do on the plane.

if you have them on your computer you can put them on your phone.. may need to convert the files though

Hey guys, i've been sleeping on this thread. I have an 8GB iPhone 2G, and I haven't done anything to it (as far as jailbreaking and such). My questionis, is it worth it? what kinda stuff can you do to the phone? and also, how do i convert videos/ movies from my computer to my iphone?

I'm not much of a techy guy, so please be easy on me... LOL

has anybody had success with unlocking their 3g iphone??

I did some research on it, and I really don't understand how it works. Do I have to go to t-mobile and sign a service contract with them? or just buy asim card off ebay or something?

All in all, is all I am saving by unlocking it is the $30 data plan?

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by dead in 09

IS there a tutorial anywhre that explains how to play SNES games on the Iphone?
I know a source for NES games that you put in cydia, but I'll have to look around. I'll post it tonight. Fairly easy.

let me get that too man please
yea I def need this as well

Here you go! GBA/NES/Genesis Roms w/o computer: Also, I have done this, just like the cracked apps, so do not tell me it does not work Open Cydia, let it loadall the way. Install an emulator (must have for the roms to play on.) Navigate to sections > games; now choose; NES, gpSphone (game boy advance), orgenesis4iphone. Once that is complete. Tap Manage, along the bottom bar. Tap Edit, then Add (Top right, and top left of the screen) type in http://apt.123locker.com/ Let it 'Refresh'; you will see the first picture, then tap on the new source you added, andyou will see second picture. Once it is finished, tap on it, and you will see this screen.

Why doesnt live time work on my phone?? When i try to download vista bliss theme from cydia , it tells me "cannot comply" then in the bottom it saysdepends on live time.

I try to download live time from cydia but it says it cant comply too.

What do i do?

Crap, I feel like I'm not doing anything cool with my 3G......gotta read all 107 pages now.........

I plan on getting an Iphone 3g this weekend. Should I JB it or leave it regular? Is it hard? Ive had an itouch and JB it before.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

I plan on getting an Iphone 3g this weekend. Should I JB it or leave it regular? Is it hard? Ive had an itouch and JB it before.
i jailbroke the 2.2 version, it was pretty easy, but the 2.2.1, im not so sure

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Crap, I feel like I'm not doing anything cool with my 3G......gotta read all 107 pages now.........
& also for houstonsnk... yes you need to jailbreak.. the benefits are unreal..
1. jailbreak and visit cydia
2. have fun with winterboard
3. never pay for apps again!!

i need everyone's help.. so people can stop asking stupid questions and everything.. i'm trying to update page 1.. let me know what you want or need onthe page that is missing.. also i want to revise this list...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Must have apps[/color]
1. Winterboard - Change your theme, battery, keyboard, sliders, springboard
2. Bossprofs - Turn of edge, wifi, 3g, email account, hide icons
3. Cycorder - the best video recorder.. and you can send it to your comp using wifi
4. Customize - Used to edit sounds, strings(edit the text on the phone)
5. NESroms - Basically play NES games but you have to find the port for the roms (They just added PSXroms for ps games)
6. MxTube - Better than Youtube because you're able to dl videos to the phone
7. dTunes - It's like Limewire for the iphone..
8. Backgrounder - allows programs to keep running in the background
9. OpenSSH - allows you to access iphone files from your comp
10. Snapture - Better than the camera app.. It has a a timer, color mode, quiet mode, multi shot (One of my favorites!!)
11. PowerTool - Basically allows your turn off, restart, or respring the phone.
12. CopiCRN(i think) - the iphone's first cut, copy and paste app.. not bad.. doesn't allow a lot of text to be copied
13. QuickGold - One touch of the home button.. allows you to search for contacts, apps etc.
14. AppFLow - turn the phone horizontally and scroll through your apps
15. ContactCoverFlow - same as above but with contacts
16. SwirlyMMS - MMS messaging.. not sure if it works that good.. (just got an upgrade a couple of minutes ago)
17. iShare - send files through sendspace
18. IntelliScreen - once you pay it's fun.. Access info from your lock screen
19. Contact Xfer - transfer contacts easily
20. Flashlight - self explanatory..
21. iBlacklist - disregard calls.. etc.
22. iLog - better call log
23. Stack - stacks 16 icons on your springboard
24. Steffwiz - Download this source from Cydia to access blank apps (search for Blank, Install 5, Install 10 and Install 20 on Cydia after install)
25. Pwnplayer/Mewseek - P2P client for iPhone using Soulseek.. (i haven't had much success with Mewseek idk why.)
26. BeejiveIM - best instant messaging app on the iPhone.. google/msn/aim etc.

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by dead in 09

IS there a tutorial anywhre that explains how to play SNES games on the Iphone?
I know a source for NES games that you put in cydia, but I'll have to look around. I'll post it tonight. Fairly easy.

let me get that too man please
yea I def need this as well

Here you go! GBA/NES/Genesis Roms w/o computer: Also, I have done this, just like the cracked apps, so do not tell me it does not work Open Cydia, let it load all the way. Install an emulator (must have for the roms to play on.) Navigate to sections > games; now choose; NES, gpSphone (game boy advance), or genesis4iphone. Once that is complete. Tap Manage, along the bottom bar. Tap Edit, then Add (Top right, and top left of the screen) type in http://apt.123locker.com/http://apt.123locker.com/ Let it 'Refresh'; you will see the first picture, then tap on the new source you added, and you will see second picture. Once it is finished, tap on it, and you will see this screen.

Whenever I tap Manage, it always takes me back to the main Cydia screen for Packages, Sources, and Storage. There has got to be something that's missingbecause I am following everything as typed.

Just jailbroke mine yesterday. Pretty amazing all that you can customize on this phone
smh.gif
at Apple for trying to keep this from us.

Ctkxl40X3D95X2xXgy-mTk1_UD8FrSJf.jpg

BTW anyone know of a tutorial or App showing how to put video wallpaper on the home screen. (ie. a YouTube clip or possibly a GIF) Cuz I need that Koala Beargetting punched as my background
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom