Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by dead in 09

IS there a tutorial anywhre that explains how to play SNES games on the Iphone?
I know a source for NES games that you put in cydia, but I'll have to look around. I'll post it tonight. Fairly easy.

let me get that too man please
yea I def need this as well

Here you go! GBA/NES/Genesis Roms w/o computer: Also, I have done this, just like the cracked apps, so do not tell me it does not work Open Cydia, let it load all the way. Install an emulator (must have for the roms to play on.) Navigate to sections > games; now choose; NES, gpSphone (game boy advance), or genesis4iphone. Once that is complete. Tap Manage, along the bottom bar. Tap Edit, then Add (Top right, and top left of the screen) type in http://apt.123locker.com/http://apt.123locker.com/http://apt.123locker.com/ Let it 'Refresh'; you will see the first picture, then tap on the new source you added, and you will see second picture. Once it is finished, tap on it, and you will see this screen.

Whenever I tap Manage, it always takes me back to the main Cydia screen for Packages, Sources, and Storage. There has got to be something that's missing because I am following everything as typed.
Whenever I try to add the web address in the sources menu it says "did not find repository." What am I missing here?

30u5qgh.jpg

^^^^ where can i get that weather thing for the lock screen?

So whats the point to SSH your iphone? difference between this and Cydia, getting my iphone tomorrow and jailbreaking it as soon as i take it out the box

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

So whats the point to SSH your iphone? difference between this and Cydia, getting my iphone tomorrow and jailbreaking it as soon as i take it out the box
you can transfer files

like cycorder allows you to shoot videos with your iphone, you use ssh to transfer videos to your computer

Dude.
That game "Fastlane" is pretty fun.

If I hadn't gone all legit with the apps, I'd probably get the full version.

I am going to have to quote several different sites for this info but I thought I would share it with my peoples on NT. Here are few concepts that I cameacross on Gizmodo

Concept 1

custom_1233666773499_NewiPhoneSpecs.jpg

Some notes about this concept....

• Titanium and Glass.
• OLED screen
• 3G
• GPS
• Front camera for iChat
• Removable battery
• 3.2 Megapixel camera
• Video
• 32 GB

Concept 2

custom_1234270253798_iPhone_3.png

This second concept is courtiousy of Rodolphe Desmare. I think this creatorhit the hammer on the nail on this one. Check out his Flickr for more pics. Theis guy has an awesome vision for mac products.

I've had my iphone since october and have been thinking about jailbreaking it.
What are the cons? Is there a chance that i can mess up the phone trying to do it? is there a way to undo it?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Is there a way I can upload the video I have taken with my iPhone to my FaceBook?
They way I do it is I...

A) Use Disk Aid to move the from my iPhone to my MBP
B) Use Quicktime to rotate the video if need be
C) Upload from my MBP

Hope this helps

Originally Posted by erupt107th

What are the cons? Is there a chance that i can mess up the phone trying to do it? is there a way to undo it?

the only cons are that i think that if you change themes, it slows down your iphone, but if you dont change your themes than your fine

if somehow you do mess up your iphone, just restore it

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

When an app is the "Lite" version, what does that mean?

basically a demo, like lets say a developer, makes a game that has 10 game levels, but it costs 10 bucks to buy, the developer would make a "lite"version that has only 2 levels to let people play it and if they like it, they can buy the full game version

Is there a way I can upload the video I have taken with my iPhone to my FaceBook?
They way I do it is I...

C) Upload from my MBP

Hope this helps
MBP?

I want to do a straight upload to FaceBook from my iPhone.

They way I do it is I...

C) Upload from my MBP

Hope this helps
MBP?

I want to do a straight upload to FaceBook from my iPhone.
mac book pro i would guess. umm...

just got the trick to record and send the video strait from the phone to facebook!....
you need a jail broken iphone... these are the steps:
1. use Cycorder to record your video
2. use Finder to move your video out of the Media Folder
3. use Finder and attach the *.mov to an email.
4. send it to [email protected]

Originally Posted by erupt107th

no cons... you can mess your phone up if you don't know what you are doing.. and yes there is a way to undo it..

find your iphone gen(1st, 2nd, 3G) then your firmware on page 1.. then have fun with cydia...
pimp.gif

What cases are you guys rockin? I have the black Griffin Elan case. It protects the phone really well, but it makes the phone look bulky and it's prettyheavy too.

griffin_elan_form_iphone_3g_hard_leather_case.jpg

Back
Top Bottom