Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Incase Slider
pimp.gif

Btw i heard bad stuff about the elan, id switch if i were you, i remember seeing that at target on sunday, and it was 12 bucks down from 25, but then i checkedonline and it said the leather peels or something

I'm trying to jailbreak my 2G phone using Quickpwn (Windows). Whenver I go to put the phone in recovery mode, where i have to hold the home button for 5sec, home and power for 10, home for 30 sec, QuickPwn unexpectedly quits when it gets to the jailbreaking part. What can i do to fix this, should i useanother program, which one, etc.

Thanks!

EDIT: nvm i figured it out

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Incase Slider
pimp.gif

Btw i heard bad stuff about the elan, id switch if i were you, i remember seeing that at target on sunday, and it was 12 bucks down from 25, but then i checked online and it said the leather peels or something
I got the same case, with the apple crystal screen protection.

^ Mine's good so far, but I'm gonna switch it up soon.

Does anybody's apps not work? I tried using some of my apps, but they just crash. The way I fixed it was by downloading another app and using it, and thenall the other apps worked fine.

Also, I downloaded Pandora a while back, but it wont show up on my springboard, and when I go to it in the app store it says that it's already installed.Pandora was my favorite app, so is there any way I can get it back?

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Incase Slider
pimp.gif

Btw i heard bad stuff about the elan, id switch if i were you, i remember seeing that at target on sunday, and it was 12 bucks down from 25, but then i checked online and it said the leather peels or something
I got the same case, with the apple crystal screen protection.
I got the same one, $35 at Target.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

sick.gif
@ $35
yeah 35 bucks is alot

i bought my iphone on craigslist with the incase slider

then i went to apple bought a new one, then switched the new one with my old one and then returned it

[h1]http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2009/02/t-pains-auto-tu.html[/h1]
[h1]T-Pain's Auto-Tune app for the iPhone is in progress[/h1]
05:22 PM PT, Feb 10 2009

At the end of this now-boilerplate "Intro to Auto-Tune for Frightened Boomers" story in Time is a small glimpse at a future in which drunken phone fights with your ladyfriend can precisely replicate "808s & Heartbreak." T-Pain and Antares are collaborating on an Auto-Tune app for the iPhone, with which you can use the company's vocal-transforming software to pitch-shift your own voice via cellphone.
http://
Georganna Drayton, chief operating officer of Antares, confirmed in a phone conversation that Antares is currently negotiating the rollout and programming of the application, which she says will "use our software and T-Pain's beats so you can make music on the iPhone." Drayton doesn't expect that it will integrate with your iPhone calls, so all you kids hoping for a future in which a day spent hunting for Greek food in the mall turns into an icy, pitch-corrected R&B hit will have to hold off awhile yet.

We'll keep you posted on the app's progress -- there's no set release date yet -- but it looks certain to join Brian Eno's "Bloom" and the Buddha Machine as inexpensive phone programs that will let you do what took Vince Clark a whole room full of sequencers to pull off in the '80s.

Has anyone else seen this? I would actually like to mess around with it. Seems like it might be fun for the first couple of days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Is there a way I can upload the video I have taken with my iPhone to my FaceBook?
They way I do it is I...

A) Use Disk Aid to move the from my iPhone to my MBP
B) Use Quicktime to rotate the video if need be
C) Upload from my MBP

Hope this helps
MBP?

I want to do a straight upload to FaceBook from my iPhone.
mac book pro i would guess. umm...

just got the trick to record and send the video strait from the phone to facebook!....
you need a jail broken iphone... these are the steps:
1. use Cycorder to record your video
2. use Finder to move your video out of the Media Folder
3. use Finder and attach the *.mov to an email.
4. send it to [email protected]
My man Just Rezzy with the clutch reply, props
pimp.gif

So I had to restore my iphone due to MySMS crashing it.

But now after I have re-downloaded Beejive and AirSharing from Installous, they refuse to show up on my springboard. Any ideas for a fix?

does anybody want to walk me through the steps of how to get roms on my iphone (their is money involved) we can talk over xbox live or psn

PM ME if u want to help

dang ive had my iphone for about 6 months and been jail broke for about 4 i cant seem to find any good icons or themes basically i got an iphone with a customwallpaper and cycorder i need some help with customization lol

But now after I have re-downloaded Beejive and AirSharing from Installous, they refuse to show up on my springboard. Any ideas for a fix?

eek.gif
SAME thing has happened to me, i have no idea what to do to fix iteither. Anyone have suggestions? @*@% MySMS btw, my phone was perfect
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

eek.gif
SAME thing has happened to me, i have no idea what to do to fix it either. Anyone have suggestions? @*@% MySMS btw, my phone was perfect
smh.gif
Just restore your phone. Unfortunately, you are going to lose EVERYTHING. But if you recently synced your phone with itunes, maybe you can getyour contacts/etc. back without manually inputting them.

As for Beejive and other installous apps that didn't show up, I got it to work.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

eek.gif
SAME thing has happened to me, i have no idea what to do to fix it either. Anyone have suggestions? @*@% MySMS btw, my phone was perfect
smh.gif
Just restore your phone. Unfortunately, you are going to lose EVERYTHING. But if you recently synced your phone with itunes, maybe you can get your contacts/etc. back without manually inputting them.

As for Beejive and other installous apps that didn't show up, I got it to work.

ive restored my phone twice now, the first time i did it i jail broke and tried to add beejive but it didnt show up so i restarted my phone and it crashedagain, what did u do to get ur ipas to show up?

This is exactly what I did:

Go to Cydia.

Search for "miPatch Firmware 2.2.1"

Install that.

Then, go to the App store and just download any free app.

Then, go back to installous, and download any cracked app. Your Beejive should now re-appear.

So i know in order to install blanks, you need to install the steffwiz repo. I did but the section for blanks does not show up. Any ideas why?

_______

Edit. Nvm got it. Install iBlank if you want to use blanks from now on. Steffwiz isn't going to host the options to install 1,10,15,20 blanks anymore sincethis program came out

So i know in order to install blanks, you need to install the steffwiz repo. I did but the section for blanks does not show up. Any ideas why?
try rebooting your phone. it should be in there. cydia/search/blank

here are some themes i have on my iphone and ipod touch

3276452747_3de5810252.jpg

3277273086_30944172c8.jpg

Do any of yall actually go over 500MB of data usage? I asking cause I'm thinking about switching my plan from 6GB to 500MB. I use about 200-250MB onaverage, but there are times I go over 500MB. What should I do?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

What plan actually gives you a limit?
the 6GB plan is "Unlimited" I don't think anyone in they're right mind can use 6GB of data on an iPhone monthly. I'mprobably wrong though.

I'm with ROGERS in Canada though. I heard AT&T "Unlimited" plan is only about 2GB.

I just want to switch it up, save some money. I'm getting tired of paying $80 monthly.

Alright so last night my safari worked fine but this morning, it only gives me a blank green then kicks me off? Any help? I restarded it by pressing lock andhome button, but still doesn't work!
Any help? Never happened to me before

Back
Top Bottom