Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Has anyone ever thought that it's almost like... even though Apple didn't make all these things readily usable/accessible, it's like they purposelymade the phone so a hacker could figure it all out?
laugh.gif

some people need to work with apps before asking simple questions..

the only thing the iphone doesn't have is MMS for at&t users.. being able to send multiple photos

snapture is super dope.. you click on the screen to take the picture.. you can set a timer, change the color etc.

one program that doesn't work too well is shozu.. mos def with blogger..

one program that doesn't work too well is shozu.. mos def with blogger..

Ya.. I'm waiting for BlogPress
smokin.gif

The Roc - no problem dude.. happy to help.

just reason - Yo.. can you put this on the front page please.

Steffwiz - Download this source from Cydia to access blank apps (search for Blank, Install 5, Install 10 and Install 20 on Cydia after install)

Originally Posted by JDocs

put up what?

so yesterday i was looking at the m2 repo in installer and clicked on the appstore sign on.. (thinking maybe i would get free apps).. and i get two messagesand my springboard goes blank. i had no icons and blank icons when i opened stack.
mad.gif
.. so basically i went from

photo733764fq8.jpg
photofy7.jpg

i was like damn.. my pokemon.. before i thought about all the #'s i lost.. i have to jailbreak my phone all over..

any info on the cracked apps/installous/and the other one?

Originally Posted by just reason

put up what?

Steffwiz - Download this source from Cydia to access blank apps (search for Blank, Install 5, Install 10 and Install 20 on Cydia after install)

And that sucks man..I use Installous. It still isnt working with MagicPad... but I've installed some other apps with it. You just go to Appulo.us (iPhonefriendly page) and you can DL them there, then open up Installous and install them.

^^ There are apps for it. But they are all third party
smh.gif
... you can copy things between email/text using CopierciN and MagicPad is like Notes but withcopy/paste and rich text features.

Just an FYI just in case anyone wonders about switching FEATURES on your ATT bill when it will take place:
"You have successfully changed features selection. Please note that your feature changes are effective immediately."
200 to 1500 texts
pimp.gif

How do you get a clear picture of the springboard? Do you take a picture of the screen with a camera and upload it?

How do you get a clear picture of the springboard? Do you take a picture of the screen with a camera and upload it?
^^ thats on the first page

press home and the menu button
JDocs: How come when you put 'Stacks' on the dock, that you can only have 2 other icons on the dock, but yet in your screenshot, you have 4?
Hmm. I didn't run into that problem.. I can have 5 apps in my dock though, that may have something to do with it. Search Cydia for"Five" and you'll find that.

JDocs: How come when you put 'Stacks' on the dock, that you can only have 2 other icons on the dock, but yet in your screenshot, you have 4?

Thakns

Hmm. I didn't run into that problem.. I can have 5 apps in my dock though, that may have something to do with it. Search Cydia for "Five" and you'll find that.
Ummm...I just installed stacks, and it didn't show up on my home screen
frown.gif

After I had to restore it, I just put the favorite "a8stract..." up..lol..
still, not an iPhone but same difference..lol

122gk5d.jpg
bgycnn.jpg

Thats a nice set up
smokin.gif
ha.. how many people use a8stract?? sucks that you had to restore, ive been having some trouble with some random apps and games notworking
smh.gif

Yea it sucked. Starting over from scratch and all.
I had the vivid theme before a8stract, but it's just too darn visually appealing to not use.
laugh.gif

Are you having problems with the apps downloaded from appshare?
I used appshare once and that was to get beatmaker.
That was my only successful download because everthing else would shut down as soon as I tried to launch it , plus I missed using dtunes so i removed appshare& installous.
I'll maybe get it back for when they update beejive or I just may get beejive the old fashion way. idk.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Can someone help me.. I installed customize and whenever i try to go on it, i tap it and then it just crashes, it goes back to my home page. I tried reinstalling it and restarting it, nothing. help!

Customize isnt compatible with 2.1. It was ported to 2.0 just so that it was available for the 2.0 fws so its no likely it will be updated and compatible for2.1. Just use winterboard, its much better and if you were only to use customize to change the strings just ssh into and manualy do it.

jordanfanatic23 wrote:
RATxAxTAT wrote:
dtunes is awesome.
happy.gif

Hell yes it is..downloading vids from "sites" and watching them in MediaPlayer FTW
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Posting from my ipod touch btw
pimp.gif

I perfer iSlsk over dtunes. Tho iSlsk is a p2p client than dtunes just finds mp3s and plays/downloads then. dtunes ftw sinceerrrick hasnt released it.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

After I had to restore it, I just put the favorite "a8stract..." up..lol..
still, not an iPhone but same difference..lol

122gk5d.jpg
bgycnn.jpg
how do you get your icons to line up vertically like that?

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Are you having problems with the apps downloaded from appshare?
I used appshare once and that was to get beatmaker.
That was my only successful download because everthing else would shut down as soon as I tried to launch it , plus I missed using dtunes so i removed appshare & installous.
I'll maybe get it back for when they update beejive or I just may get beejive the old fashion way. idk.

Yea, I tried DLing MagicPad from Appulo.us and using Installous but it didnt work, but this translator app I DLed works fine
smh.gif
.. and I've been havingtrouble with random apps as well which is not fun.

how do you get your icons to line up vertically like that?

Use Blanks. You need to DL Steffwiz (a source) from Cydia. Then search for Blanks in Cydia.

how do u change ur name where it says ATT, and change the icon pictures?

Download MakeItMine (MIM) from Cydia to change the name of the provider. Icons are changed using Themes, go to Cydia > Sections > Themes.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to the first page and start reading
laugh.gif

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST PAGE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

Back
Top Bottom