Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

If the 3G can be jailbroken should I go with that one or would it be the same to get the 1st generation iPhone?
nerd.gif
(I'll be using it with T-Mobile BTW)

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Just an FYI just in case anyone wonders about switching FEATURES on your ATT bill when it will take place:
"You have successfully changed features selection. Please note that your feature changes are effective immediately."
200 to 1500 texts
pimp.gif
unlimited ftw!

blah!

Can someone inbox me how to put roms on the phone for the Playstation app? i would only be using roms of games i own of course.

where is the A8stract NTW theme on cydia? what source do i need to add in cydia? i've already got a bunch in there but i can't find the A8stract NTWtheme, thanks.

^here is a vid for installing ps1 roms for dun23lucia

Whats good,
pimp.gif

im getting my iphone tomorrow according to usps.

its on 2.0.2 and is unlocked.

what are some must haves, im really antsy and want to DL everything ahead of time
laugh.gif

^^ thats dope. do i have to go to some site to get new icons like the ones pictured above ?

Originally Posted by retro23phan

a7315a4d7914a6a1dfa61d71f58d871d8ace976.png

how did you get this?

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

If the 3G can be jailbroken should I go with that one or would it be the same to get the 1st generation iPhone?
nerd.gif
(I'll be using it with T-Mobile BTW)

go with the first gen because the 3g is unable to be unlocked yet, and the first gen is.

^^ thanks what theme is that? it says itouch but it should still work with iphones though right?

^^ Thats DOPE.. what theme is that and how do you change the BG of the txt page?

My phone crashed last night
smh.gif
.. so I'm going to time how long it takes for me to get it all back up and running, I restored it already but haventjailbroken yet. My friend told me that there is a certain app that may cause your phone to crash, once he remembers what it was I will let you all know.

so i have the nes emulator on my iphone but no games. how to add them i dont fully understand the instructions on page 1.

to change the SMS background, get any theme of your desire. Open up the theme folder and put the picture that you want. make sure its exactly labeledSMSBackground or it wont work, oh yeah make sure its a .PNG file
so its SMSBackground.png
than upload it to your comp through SSH, now go into winterboard and deselect the theme you chose and select it again, it will respring and KABOW

Originally Posted by JDocs

^exgray23/NikeTalk/smh.gif">.. so I'm going to time how long it takes for me to get it all back up and running, I restored it already but havent jailbroken yet. My friend told me that there is a certain app that may cause your phone to crash, once he remembers what it was I will let you all know.

Start time: 1:15pm Finished downloading all necessary apps: 3:20pm (with random breaks/doing homework) Now starts the customization lol.

i finally unlocked my iphone and i was surprised how easy it was..heres what i got so far

1. SSH Into iPod/iPhone
2. Go to /private/var/stash/Applications.******
" ****** " Being a random number
3. Drag "gameboy4iphone.app" folder into folder above
4. Drag "snes4iphone.app" folder into folder above
5. Drag "gpSPhone.app" folder into folder above
6. Reboot iPod/iPhone

P.S. once you reboot it is said that if it doesnt show up on your homescreen/springboard than you must first sync your phone and download a free app either from cydia or appstore or both.

There is where it is most important, the ROMs
make sure you make folders for these directories

ROMs Go In /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/GAMEBOY

ROMs Go In /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/SNES

File Go In /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/GBA

by now you should know what game extension goes to which. I hope this helps out my fellow niketalkers as it took me a while to try out and make bound this together as one. Good luck.

-retro23phan

Can't get much simpler.

Back
Top Bottom