Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Yo Im thinking of getting an iPhone by next week so Ill holla at you guys for advice and help but anywas I saw this when looking for a perfect iPhone
laugh.gif

Just thought about posting this on here just to share
laugh.gif

http://blog.craftzine.com.../2007/07/knit_iphone.html

Hey Guys, I want a new theme.
Any suggestions?
I'm fond of the (red) one that someone was using earlier but I don't know what it's called or if it's even on cydia.
Thanks. [emoji]9829[/emoji]

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Any suggestions?
I'm fond of the (red) one that someone was using earlier but I don't know what it's called or if it's even on cydia.
took me a while to find one that i really like as a whole...
settled with this
pimp.gif

the name is classica

springboard:
rjkwsz.jpg

Lockscreen:
2z6bllt.jpg

If you haven't already, get the Pandora Radio App, it's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

iSlsk is a great app. I have it for my iPod touch. It lets you download songs directly to your iPod. It's like the iTunes store but for free.
Where exactly is it in the App Store? I typed "iSlsk" in search on my Touch, no result came up though.

Originally Posted by just reason

to take a picture of your lockscreen press.. HOME + POWER button at the same time..

Ummm no, that doesn't work... there's no flash of the screen or anything.

Originally Posted by bkmac

If you haven't already, get the Pandora Radio App, it's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

iSlsk is a great app. I have it for my iPod touch. It lets you download songs directly to your iPod. It's like the iTunes store but for free.
Where exactly is it in the App Store? I typed "iSlsk" in search on my Touch, no result came up though.

This isn't from the appstore. It's from installer on a jailbroken iPod/iPhone. Is this thread only about appstore apps? Or are jailbroken apps allowedas well?

^this thread seems to be more about the jailbroken iphone's rather then the non jailbroken iphones.

so in installer, where do we go to get ISisk?

Originally Posted by retroJ23

how do you guys upload videos that you took with cycorder?
private/var/mobile/Media/Videos <-- using ssh/cyberduck or winscp

to take a picture of your lockscreen press.. HOME + POWER button at the same time..

^^ ummmm yes. if you press the home button and power button at the same time it will take a pic of your homescreen, lockscreen etc.

Any suggestions?
That was me using (and still using) the (red) theme. It's actually called just that- PRODUCT(red). I got it off of Installer though, soI'm not sure if you'll be able to get it. Good luck.

Speaking of Installer, I'm having a problem with it at the moment. I'm trying to update Snapture, and it keeps saying "download packagefailed" or something like that. I've tried restarting and everything. I even uninstalled Snapture altogether, and now I can't get it backbecause I keep getting the same message.
frown.gif

Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by retroJ23

how do you guys upload videos that you took with cycorder?
private/var/mobile/Media/Videos <-- using ssh/cyberduck or winscp

^^ ummmm yes. if you press the home button and power button at the same time it will take a pic of your homescreen, lockscreen etc.

^^co-sign just reason... i did this the other day by accident. later i was goin thru my photos and saw the home screen...

themes?

These are all the ones I've got:
why so serious?
vivid
visual
visual dark
reveal
brilliant golden
bluechrome
bez
a8stract NTW
Normal (current theme)

Edit: I just started using WbApp for viewing the theme before I use it, and it works really well, and you can change some features for all of the themes (pics)
photo6rf6.jpg
photo5hq4.jpg
photo4ls1.jpg

I have a corrupt app icon in my Stack. Whenever I try and remove it from Stack my phone goes into Safe Mode
smh.gif
.. Anyone know how I can reset Stack to default,reinstalling and removing/reinstalling doesnt work.. here is what it looks like.

44e3511bea91e044f345498f81043101e15a9b4.jpg

might be dropping the curve and joining this family
nerd.gif

even if its just temp til the bold or thunder come out-

one question the girl at att said theres NO insurance option? i'm a heavy insurance user...on like my 3-4 curve...do that means if i drop and break myjoint or it starts acting up I just have to buy another?! they also said i CANT get it without the iphone $30 data plan...is that right? i mean i have wifiwhere i'm at most and thats good enough for me -

Back
Top Bottom