Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

My current setup:
2hhlhjo.jpg

2en9vso.jpg

Just got a white Incase slider it was worth it.

^^Info on that theme?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

anyone know the name of the APP where you can program your iphone to use as a remote controller for your TV? This guy i used to work with had it but i never got the chance to ask where he got it from.

This wont work with just any TV. The iPhone doesnt have infrared . .

Im pretty sure the app you are thinkin about uses Wifi to control a Total Home System

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

^How do you change the color of the words on your slide bar? Can you hook me up with that info

There's a couple packages on Cydia but the one I have in that image is "Blue Fade Text".

So I just got my phone two days ago...So new to all this stuff. Phones pretty generic.

I would like to know how to change the top bar. Change the color of the top bar. Replace the AT&T with something of my own.
I also got the Glass Orb theme, but I can't change my background? Any tips or help?
s0zak2.jpg

Wanted to do just about everything till I got AT&T. Now
I really don't wanna jb it I heard I will loose my warranty. Is this true?

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Wanted to do just about everything till I got AT&T. Now
I really don't wanna jb it I heard I will loose my warranty. Is this true?

its true but you can always restore your phone

I have no idea. But BestBuy also has a protection plan for $15 a month. Covers EVERYTHING except lost or stolen phones.

iPhone OS 3.0 is coming, preview on March 17th

by Joshua Topolsky, posted Mar 12th 2009 at 12:06PM
iphone-3-new-1.jpg

We just got the announcement, iPhone OS 3.0 is coming. Set your clocks, mark your calendars. It's going down March 17th. Apparently, we'll get a sneakpeak at the new OS, as well as a look at a brand new version of the SDK. Exciting stuff indeed, and we'll be there live at 10am PST (1pm EST) with theliveblog. Apple's calling this an "advance preview of what we're building," so we're not expecting anything ready to go as of the 17th,but hopefully this will allow developers to start building toward future functionality (hey, how about some push notifications?), and presumably userswon't have too many months to wait after that for the real deal.

how do i chenge my walpaper through ssh??
how do i do all this ssh stuff.??
ne links for tutorial or something??

Originally Posted by dalilboy

iPhone OS 3.0 is coming, preview on March 17th

by Joshua Topolsky, posted Mar 12th 2009 at 12:06PM
iphone-3-new-1.jpg

We just got the announcement, iPhone OS 3.0 is coming. Set your clocks, mark your calendars. It's going down March 17th. Apparently, we'll get a sneak peak at the new OS, as well as a look at a brand new version of the SDK. Exciting stuff indeed, and we'll be there live at 10am PST (1pm EST) with the liveblog. Apple's calling this an "advance preview of what we're building," so we're not expecting anything ready to go as of the 17th, but hopefully this will allow developers to start building toward future functionality (hey, how about some push notifications?), and presumably users won't have too many months to wait after that for the real deal.
I hope there are some big changes to improve battery life. But then again i wouldent be upgrading till its jailbroken which more than likely willtake a while.

Back
Top Bottom