Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by beezylocks

HOW DO I CHANGE MY WALLPAPER.
like i have no wallpaper its just blak.
In Winterboard, check the "User Wallpaper" option and make sure you drag it above the theme option.

Im about to jailbreak mine....should i let quickpwn add both cydia and Installer??

Originally Posted by javier5857

Originally Posted by dalilboy

iPhone OS 3.0 is coming, preview on March 17th

by Joshua Topolsky, posted Mar 12th 2009 at 12:06PM
iphone-3-new-1.jpg

We just got the announcement, iPhone OS 3.0 is coming. Set your clocks, mark your calendars. It's going down March 17th. Apparently, we'll get a sneak peak at the new OS, as well as a look at a brand new version of the SDK. Exciting stuff indeed, and we'll be there live at 10am PST (1pm EST) with the liveblog. Apple's calling this an "advance preview of what we're building," so we're not expecting anything ready to go as of the 17th, but hopefully this will allow developers to start building toward future functionality (hey, how about some push notifications?), and presumably users won't have too many months to wait after that for the real deal.
I hope there are some big changes to improve battery life. But then again i wouldent be upgrading till its jailbroken which more than likely will take a while.
3.0 better have copy and paste.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Do not install installer.
i installed it along time ago, i find no use for it, how do i delete it?
You can hide it, using BossPrefs or SBSettings, SBSettings is better and easier to use though.

To hide, go to the SBSettings menu >Tap More > Hide Icons, and you can hide any unused apps

Im getting mine delivered on Monday. I cannot wait. Can someone recomend me a good case and some sort of screen protector?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Anybody use iBluetooh yet?
Yup, sent and received pictures smoothly.
Where can I get this my dude?

That other picture msg app didn't even work.

It was asking for IP adresses and %%!@

Originally Posted by HeartBoost

^^^ It's on Cydia > Tweaks > Tmobile Carrier Logos

Also how do you delete apps that you downloaded and install from the App store?
I have a question about that when i install some stuff on my phone like the tmobile carrier logos i dont no where it goes is there anything elsethat i need to install to get those settings if that makes any sense? i also tried to install the APN settings but i dont see it anywhere on my phone i knowits supose to be in Settings>General>Network and its not there even after a restart my phone someone please help. alot of thew things that i install fromcydia are not on my phone?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

xsellize repo for the cracked version.

Originally Posted by suprastar

Originally Posted by HeartBoost

^^^ It's on Cydia > Tweaks > Tmobile Carrier Logos

Also how do you delete apps that you downloaded and install from the App store?
I have a question about that when i install some stuff on my phone like the tmobile carrier logos i dont no where it goes is there anything else that i need to install to get those settings if that makes any sense? i also tried to install the APN settings but i dont see it anywhere on my phone i know its supose to be in Settings>General>Network and its not there even after a restart my phone someone please help. alot of thew things that i install from cydia are not on my phone?
frown.gif
The carrier logo should just work automatically.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Do not install installer.
Why not son?

I installed it awhile ago.

But have you been able to use anything in there? Last time I checked no one was able to get any apps to work cause it would keep crashing. Installer was onlyuseful back on 1.1.4 and before, once the 2.0 firmware came out it was Cydia all the way.

is there a way around paying for swirlymms? like why these cats tryin to charge for hacked software
smh.gif

and eff that 3.0 OS if it doesn't have MMS

Im expecting my black 3G on Monday. I was reading on some forums about the 3G's back plastic casing cracking in differnt spots. Has anyone suffered thisproblem? Something to worry about?

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Im expecting my black 3G on Monday. I was reading on some forums about the 3G's back plastic casing cracking in differnt spots. Has anyone suffered this problem? Something to worry about?
ive had mine since RD and mine has no cracks

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

xsellize repo for the cracked version.
That is where I got mine...

Back
Top Bottom