Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Maybe not insurance with the phone company, but I'm sure you can get AppleCare.

A Closer Look at Fennec, the Mobile Firefox Browser
fennec_splash.jpg

Mozilla's Firefox-like browser for mobile phones, code-named Fennec, has been released as a free alpha preview for Windows, Mac, and Linux systems (and Nokia N810 Internet Tablets). As you would expect with an alpha preview, it's a bit buggy, and not all the features are in place, but it's intriguing to see how Mozilla plans to smoosh Firefox 3's features onto the tiniest screens. If you want to know what Firefox on your phone might look like, read on for detailed screenshots and a rundown of Fennec's features.

http://lifehacker.com/506...he-mobile-firefox-browser

Can't wait for this to come out for the iPhone
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mozilla FTW!

Originally Posted by JDocs

fennec_splash.jpg

Mozilla's Firefox-like browser for mobile phones, code-named Fennec, has been released as a free alpha preview for Windows, Mac, and Linux systems (and Nokia N810 Internet Tablets). As you would expect with an alpha preview, it's a bit buggy, and not all the features are in place, but it's intriguing to see how Mozilla plans to smoosh Firefox 3's features onto the tiniest screens. If you want to know what Firefox on your phone might look like, read on for detailed screenshots and a rundown of Fennec's features.

http://lifehacker.com/5065863/a-closer-look-at-fennec-the-mobile-firefox-browserhttp://lifehacker.com/506...he-mobile-firefox-browser

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mozilla FTW!

I read somewhere that it isn't going be on the iPhone...

Originally Posted by Can I Live

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Hey Guys, I want a new theme.
Any suggestions?
I'm fond of the (red) one that someone was using earlier but I don't know what it's called or if it's even on cydia.
Thanks. [emoji]9829[/emoji]
took me a while to find one that i really like as a whole...
settled with this
pimp.gif

the name is classica

springboard:
rjkwsz.jpg
I hate quoting pics, but I have to know; how did you get the weather widget on the bottom like that?

Thanks

i know im a little late on this...but i have a 3g iphone and i would love to jailbreak it and get all these cool apps but i dont know how to do it.. cansomeone please post how to do it i would appreciate it alot..thankss

Originally Posted by John2st

i know im a little late on this...but i have a 3g iphone and i would love to jailbreak it and get all these cool apps but i dont know how to do it.. can someone please post how to do it i would appreciate it alot..thankss
It is very easy very easy actually, I have a 1st Gen iPhone and I jailbroke my friends with ease.

Just follow this

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1881

You should be on 2.1 already, so all you have to do step 4, and you'll be fine. And all of your stuff will be there, no need to restore and re-synceverything if your already on firmware 2.1.

PM me if you have any questions about jailbreaking it.

how do I get a certain pic as my springboard backround instead of just plain black. Im not talking about one that comes with certain themes.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

how do I get a certain pic as my springboard backround instead of just plain black. Im not talking about one that comes with certain themes.

I was using LockBackground for a while but for some reason it hasent been working properly
smh.gif
but you can try it, it's on Cydia.

So i downloaded customize, because i wanted a different lock screen bar thing, but it keeps crashing.

as soon as it opens it closes again. what gives? im on 2.0.2 btw

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

Originally Posted by JDocs

fennec_splash.jpg

http://lifehacker.com/5065863/a-closer-look-at-fennec-the-mobile-firefox-browserhttp://lifehacker.com/506...he-mobile-firefox-browserhttp://lifehacker.com/506...he-mobile-firefox-browser

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mozilla FTW!
I read somewhere that it isn't going be on the iPhone...

Damn, well if they change there mind, please, please, pretty damn please support Flash 9 (in hopes that Apple supports it as well).

^^^ It's on Cydia > Tweaks > Tmobile Carrier Logos

Also how do you delete apps that you downloaded and install from the App store?

aight, so i got a problem...

my 3g is jailbroken, and i use winscp to send stuff to my phone and i use installous to install them

i was syncing my phone last night it asked if i want to transfer apps to itunes and i said no, cuz i dl'd them so i didnt want them to know or whatever

but then after the sync all my apps i installed were gone, am i doing something wrong or is there a way to keep it on there?

Also how do you delete apps that you downloaded and install from the App store?

You just hold down and wait for them to go into that wiggle mode (where you can move them) and then press the 'X' and then Delete.

my 3g is jailbroken, and i use winscp to send stuff to my phone and i use installous to install them

i was syncing my phone last night it asked if i want to transfer apps to itunes and i said no, cuz i dl'd them so i didnt want them to know or whatever

but then after the sync all my apps i installed were gone, am i doing something wrong or is there a way to keep it on there?

You can sync cracked Apps fine. When it asks you to do that you HAVE to or it will delete them (so stupid
smh.gif
), and it doesnt sync apps from cydia or anything.

Originally Posted by kevL7

93a254be7fdfd8431e2862626058674ee71a42f.jpg

my latest setup
I like that a lot. Nice and clean. Where'd you get that wallpaper from if you don't mind me asking¿

Could anyone help me with this¿ I asked this in an earlier post:

Speaking of Installer, I'm having a problem with it at the moment. I'm trying to update Snapture, and it keeps saying "download package failed" or something like that. I've tried restarting and everything. I even uninstalled Snapture altogether, and now I can't get it back because I keep getting the same message.
frown.gif

Any help would be appreciated.

^^ Do you have Cydia, I don't have much experience with Installer, but the experiences I do have were not too pleasant
smile.gif
laugh.gif
So I would suggest justgetting Cydia and downloading it from there. See if Snapture is available to donwload off the web and install it via SSH.

New set up!

f7415beae5fb478be3c376e9ae5eed7dbc46ebe.jpg

fc1255be5be58fc546d8504e44bf8e7e24e261a.jpg
ed6355cce6e1e349f719442181fdc1d39690eff.jpg

Theme: Vector
Sound: Metal Gear Solid Alert (!) (email)
Power Rangers communicator (txt)
Ring - Helicopter - Bloc Party
Left Dock: Favs
Right Dock: Folders

Back
Top Bottom