Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Help!

I'm currently using the Unlock sound of FBI " Access Granted" ...and i'm wondering if i could manually edit it like turn it down a bit..itskinda lound for my liking
smile.gif

what clear, plastic case do yall recommend that COMPLETELY covers the phone, even the screen. (w/ the exception of all the jacks, obviously)

if you could give me some brands so i know what to look up online, rather than just "clear plastic case".

appreciate it. . .

I finally did it!!! Jailbroke my iphone yesterday. I dont know why I didnt do it earlier. Makes the phone 100x better! Now, someone recomend me some good appsand a sick theme
happy.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

I finally did it!!! Jailbroke my iphone yesterday. I dont know why I didnt do it earlier. Makes the phone 100x better! Now, someone recomend me some good apps and a sick theme
happy.gif

you can mix and match themes and wallpapers. Check out sciphone.com or the macrumors.com jailbroken iphone thread. They have very good wallpapers/themes thatarent always on cydia.
As far as apps go, make sure you get installous and download the hackulo source from cydia...you can get free apps that way.
theres a list of essential apps on the first page from cydia/app store...check that out.

I have a jail broken silver back *older one) i phone and my picture messagin is sayin u have run out of the free trail and all this bull how can i get it towork again so i can send pics to friends etc....? thanks

Originally Posted by Tawakaltee

I have a jail broken silver back *older one) i phone and my picture messagin is sayin u have run out of the free trail and all this bull how can i get it to work again so i can send pics to friends etc....? thanks
add the source http://xsellize.com/cydia/ to cydia and download swirlymmsversion 1.3.2 from the list (the one with the black x next to it)

try it after that and u have problems hit me up cuz i just finally figured this out today after 3 days trying to figure it out. and remember to delete the oldapp before installing the new one.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share my new website with you guys. It's still a work in progress so suggestion on how we can improve the site would be great.

http://idesigniphone.com/

I know a post just isn't a post without pics so I created some NT iphone wallpapers for you guys...

52091.png

52090.png

52089.png

52088.png

Enjoy,
Mario

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

is anyones beejive actin up...says the license is suspended

my cracked version has always worked fine. never had a problem with it minus the occasional screen flip freeze every so often.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

is anyones beejive actin up...says the license is suspended

my cracked version has always worked fine. never had a problem with it minus the occasional screen flip freeze every so often.
mines is cracked but is messin up
ohwell.gif

I want to jailbrk my 3G now, I have had this for like a month and AT&T sucks. I got better deal with tmobile.
So what do I do first? I do download quickpwn and it keep acting up! Any help will be good.

Anybody try that new Swirly MMS 2.0? I'm waiting on some good reviews before I upgrade. Also, why are they charging us *lifetime free upgrade users 6 bucksmore to upgrade to 2.0 and new users only $12? I thought when I bought 1.0 ($
glasses.gif
I had lifetime FREE upgrades?!
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

How much do you think it will cost to get the new iphone if you bought the 3G with a new contract when it came out? Assuming the price doesnt change for thenew one.

Okay I have a question to ask and could really use your help NT.

Okay I have a 2G and 3G iphone. I am running 2.2 on my 2G (which I still use) and I have 2.2.1 on my 3G but it isn't activated yet. I want to update my 2Gto 2.2.1 so I can use some apps that need that update, but I am worried that I will lose my notes and other stuff. Is there a way to update and not lose mynotes????

I know it is pointless to mention the 3G but it is a bit of a ##!+* to activate for some strange reason, so I may be back through his thread for some help if Iam having a hard time doing it today.

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

i'm going to be traveling overseas in a few weeks and wanted to know if i can use my iPhone in the Philippines. it's not unlocked, if that matters.

any help and suggestions will be well received.
Yes you can. I just got back from Central America and I used my Iphone out there. My bill came out to $281 for the couple times that I used itthough. Its expensive to use it over there. When you turn it on out of the country you don't have ATT anymore. It changes to whatever carrier is in thatcountry.

If you're going to be out there for a good amount of time I would buy a cheap phone out there and put some minutes on it and use it like that. Unlessyou're ballin of course and you can afford the fat bill you're going to get.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

i'm going to be traveling overseas in a few weeks and wanted to know if i can use my iPhone in the Philippines. it's not unlocked, if that matters.

any help and suggestions will be well received.
Yes you can. I just got back from Central America and I used my Iphone out there. My bill came out to $281 for the couple times that I used it though. Its expensive to use it over there. When you turn it on out of the country you don't have ATT anymore. It changes to whatever carrier is in that country.

If you're going to be out there for a good amount of time I would buy a cheap phone out there and put some minutes on it and use it like that. Unless you're ballin of course and you can afford the fat bill you're going to get.

The best way to do it is to unlock it homey. Use a local sim card and that way you will be good. If you can find a wifi hotspot and have skype that would workbest for calling back home. Its what I do. I am traveling right now so I know the feeling. If not get a cheap unlocked phone and use that

How do you guys change the "slide to unlock" text and pics? Customize isnt working...
And how do you change the words "ATT" on the top?
Im jailbroken btw

HELP! My touch isnt turning on. I dont think I bricked it since I was playing around with stuff in Cydia. Then, I tried using logo-me to change the boot logo.I turned it off...Both logo-me and my ipod are 2.2....AND IT WONT TURN ON ...

FUUUUUU
mad.gif

We need updates in this thread, like what's new or whatnot..

BTW, Flick NBA is the most stupid game i have played on iPhone..
smh.gif

can anyone point in the right direction on how to jailbreak 2.2.1 with a 02.30.03 base-band? read several sites saying its not possible but read other placesthat its just not unlockable. i've already tired http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1558 but after i went into dfu the phone did not bootinto itunes got some error.

i want to jailbreak my 3g but having trouble.. im on at&t.im on a mac

ok im highly considering to jailbreak my iphone, I have had a first generation one since launch. I believe my warranty is over on it. Is there a risk tojailbreaking it? thanks alot

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

ok im highly considering to jailbreak my iphone, I have had a first generation one since launch. I believe my warranty is over on it. Is there a risk to jailbreaking it? thanks alot

nope, do it asap. you will be wondering why you never did it before

Back
Top Bottom