Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by mattbrink

how much do you guys think I will get if i sell my 8GB 2G iphone on ebay? It has water damage according to the apple store.

It is semi-functional - everything works when its charging, but a little after you take it off the charger, it will start to bug out.

The sleep button won't respond when I hit it, it will lock on its own, the power off screenwill appear on its own, etc.

i just sold mine for 260.. thats a reasonable price for a 2g.. Im ellegible for an upgrade so i can buy a 3g for only 200
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

damn...i wanna know if this new iphone is droppin!!!

and how i can be available for an upgrade....

i think im bout to cop 1 today....
ohwell.gif
Just wait for the new one homie. Dont be like me, I copped like 2 months ago and a week later I come on here and find out about the new phone droppin in the summer. Man I was pissed. But now I jailbroke my iphone, and its a BEAST
happy.gif
correct me if im wrong, but there is no "new" iphone coming out. Do you mean different style or new software. Are you refering to 3.0for the new software?

anyone having WiFi problems? seems like sometimes it would just stop working...youtube videos don't buffer all the way and video stops in the middle. =/

Im about to get a bb and I have a few quick questions.

Im planning on unlocking it for Tmobile... will I still be able to jailbreak it?.. And when I do that.. Will I still recieve the updates? Like the new 3.0 thatis coming out.

Also, for people that have iphones unlocked for tmobile... What plan do you use for unlimited internet? T-zones?

Thank you.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I finally did the jailbreak last night....I'm still trying to figure things out. What I REALLY want is a weather widget on the first page of my springboard. Are they difficult to install?

not at all...just takes a little bit of SSH
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/thegoat1218/?action=view&current=photo-2.jpg
i used the one from the first page of this thread, and modified the icon to stretch across the screen. The white text wasn't easily visible on my background.
there are alternatives however
how can I move my icons around anywhere i'd like? Something like this. ^

^ install iblanks and in between where there is invisible icons you put the blanks there.

Aight, I'm due for a phone update and I'm thinking about copping an iPhone. But should I hold out until the next update and when will that be?

SO...say I were to sell my iPhone and cancel my ATT plan for money reasons, it's too much! I see that iPhones go for 200-300 more on eBay if they'rejailbroken, is that easy to do and I'd just need to read this thread?

My job gets a 25% discount off monthly bill with Verizon so it looks like I'll be doing the BBerry Storm for double the minutes for about 30 bucks less amonth, yes I'm gonna miss my iPhone but dang am I money hurtin.

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

^ thanks..where can i find it though ? i can't find it on cydia.
search in cydia iblank, it should in the modmyi source

^ indeed you can.

here are some chat bubbles
http://kttns.org/yzzmy

Installation:
-extract the zip file
-copy Chatbubbles Matte.theme to /Library/Themes/ on your iPhone
-choose theme in Winterboard

if you want to switch the colors around, make sure the first one is renamed to Balloon_1.png and the second is Balloon_2.png

hope that helps

Originally Posted by J SUPER

^^
thats dope
can you hook it up

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by marath0n

plain and simple

2hrh7pw.jpg
INFO?

pimp.gif

thanks here ya go... http://www.sendspace.com/file/iit7gz If you know how to SSH just SSH this into yourvar/stash/themes folder. Gotta SSH to change the background, lockscreen weather etc.. Theres readme files in the theme folder If you have any questions PM me..You're gonna need Winterboard, 5 icon dock, and statusnotifier all in Cydia.

I'm having a problem with mines. every time i install a new app via cydia or app store, the app icons does not display on the home screen. can someone helpme out? thanks.

Im about to get a bb and I have a few quick questions.

Im planning on unlocking it for Tmobile... will I still be able to jailbreak it?.. And when I do that.. Will I still recieve the updates? Like the new 3.0 that is coming out.

Also, for people that have iphones unlocked for tmobile... What plan do you use for unlimited internet? T-zones?

Thank you.
My bad I was trippin... I meant to say getting an iphone... Leaving the bb

But can anyone answer these questions for me?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom