Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Rename and MIM (make it mine) in cydia ^^^^
pimp.gif
thanks man
I can't find rename anywhere
nerd.gif

anybody else having a problem with the latest Backgrounder update? i installed it and afterwards i get these random status ball things on random apps
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/thegoat1218/?action=view&current=IMG_0009.png
also, i have apps that say they need updating, but when i go to update them, it says theyve been already updated through iTunes. However, the badge wont goaway and the apps stay greyed out as if theyre in the process of updating
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif

i tried to jailbreak my friend iphone 2.2.1 and when i open quickpwn it says Unhandled exception has occured in your application and then it wont let mecontinue ....any ideas

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

anybody else having a problem with the latest Backgrounder update? i installed it and afterwards i get these random status ball things on random apps
that happened to me yesterday too i dont know how to get rid of them

I have a 3G jailbroken with 2.1 and I wanna upgrade it to 2.2.1 and re-jailbreak but not lose any of my songs and info on the phone, how do I do that?

Sync, restore, update, sync backed up info?

Originally Posted by dalilboy

that happened to me yesterday too i dont know how to get rid of them

i figured it out. All I did was open the Backgrounder icon...then under preferences hit global. Switch the Badge thing to off.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I have a 3G jailbroken with 2.1 and I wanna upgrade it to 2.2.1 and re-jailbreak but not lose any of my songs and info on the phone, how do I do that?

Sync, restore, update, sync backed up info?

exactly. in my experience, by using Quickpwn on a MAc, i didnt even have to baack up anythihng. I jailbroke it and resprung it and all my stuff was still therelike nothing happened.

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/thegoat1218/?action=view&current=IMG_0009.png
also, i have apps that say they need updating, but when i go to update them, it says theyve been already updated through iTunes. However, the badge wont go away and the apps stay greyed out as if theyre in the process of updating

That set up is
sick.gif

laugh.gif
jp bro

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

thegoat121886 said:
also, i have apps that say they need updating, but when i go to update them, it says theyve been already updated through iTunes. However, the badge wont go away and the apps stay greyed out as if theyre in the process of updating

That set up is
sick.gif

18d3590ae60b9b32ab7927a6e3f1728cdfd65bd.jpg
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

laugh.gif
jp bro

I'm loving this phone more and more, it's really like getting another phone!

Haven't made many SpringBoard changes lately since I'm a fan of those super home screens some of you have but I might eventually do it one day but fornow i'll keep the slightly generic view.

Here's some shot of my current home screen(s) and two pics of the SNES and NES emulators in action. Not really happy with the performance of the emu's.Compared to my old Treo 700p, that phone had better emulation for NES with minimal frame skipping.

img0001qkn.png
img0002wij.png

img0003f.png
img0004u.png

I synced at my friends computer and I synced to his itunes account. Now I want to use a different itunes account name. How do I do that? Without having to syncto a different computer?

Originally Posted by WErunSF

I synced at my friends computer and I synced to his itunes account. Now I want to use a different itunes account name. How do I do that? Without having to sync to a different computer?

before you connect your iphone to an itunes library, logout of the current itunes store and log back in as your account (or whatever account you want) youriphone will use that info for your phone

It's probably been answered before but, is it possible to use the iphone with sprint? if its jailbroken, of course.

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

It's probably been answered before but, is it possible to use the iphone with sprint? if its jailbroken, of course.

no. Sprint is CDMA. Only GSM carriers will work with an unlocked iPhone. That leaves you AT&T and t-Mobile

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Anybody recommend a good belt clip for the iphone? I want a horizontal holster like this
wt17200000136.jpg

but without the swivel belt clip... any recommendations?
check out this one

i have 2 and they work pretty good. dunno if it's your style, but i got a DS one for sale. PM me if you're interested. lettin it go cheap

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by marath0n

J SUPER wrote:

^^

thats dope

can you hook it up

Maelstroom wrote:

marath0n wrote:

plain and simple

2hrh7pw.jpg
INFO?

pimp.gif

thanks here ya go... http://www.sendspace.com/file/iit7gz If you know how to SSH just SSH this into your
var/stash/themes folder. Gotta SSH to change the background, lockscreen weather etc.. Theres readme files in the theme folder If you have any questions PM me..
You're gonna need Winterboard, 5 icon dock, and statusnotifier all in Cydia.

that is so dope.. did the person who made this theme include pictures/backgrounds of other movies?

i put the background on there myself. It's from deviantart and yeah artist has some other movies. I'll try and find the link.

There's a Backgrounder add-on in Cydia that you can download. It puts the gear inside the icon, giving it a cleaner look.

Makes it look like this. Mail and Phone icons.

img0002wij.png

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

There's a Backgrounder add-on in Cydia that you can download. It puts the gear inside the icon, giving it a cleaner look.

Makes it look like this. Mail and Phone icons.

img0002wij.png

What do I download to get the folders so I can put apps in certain folders? I remember seeing it once in cydia but idk what its called and i can't find it

Go into your settings for your Backgrounder and there is an option that is about Icon or something, turn it off and you won't have thatanymore.
The icon basically says which one is in background mode

Back
Top Bottom