Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Any good themes in cydia without having to do SSH?
nerd.gif

thanks guys. i figured it out a few days back tho. i wish there was a way to use that badge on certain apps that you pick and choose tho...not just all appsthat are running in the background

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

nerd.gif
There's a lot of iNav themes that you don't need SSH for, some you might though.

Anyone recommend any new apps that they've tried. I haven't been downloading much apps in a while, most of the time it's just games, but is thereany new apps that you guys would recommend?

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

nerd.gif
There's a lot of iNav themes that you don't need SSH for, some you might though.

Anyone recommend any new apps that they've tried. I haven't been downloading much apps in a while, most of the time it's just games, but is there any new apps that you guys would recommend?

Such as?

ok you guys need to donwload Parachute Panic. This game is hilarious
4a5154e591a025e8d459ac9f8f7e07a0dccbad6.gif

the sound effects...the music....the animation...and of course the gameplay are all on point
63b25abed695ead62deee9b8711c6d87f778f2e.gif

99 cents in the app store, free.99 on installous
eef252bed49aba16235ebf422ee2e9c2187d043.gif
It;s alongthe same vein as Flight Control

transparent.gif
Share / Save

transparent.gif

transparent.gif
Bookmark
[table][tr][td]
Facebook Amazon Wish List Delicious StumbleUpon Yahoo Buzz Reddit Google Bookmarks Bebo Mister-Wong Netvibes Share MSDN Expression Tipd AIM Identi.ca Netlog Furl CiteULike Windows Live Spaces FunP PhoneFavs Netvouz Diigo Taggly Tailrank Kledy Meneame Bookmarks.fr NewsVine FriendFeed Ping Protopage Bookmarks Faves Webnews Pusha Slashdot Allvoices Imera Brazil LinkaGoGo Feedmarker Bookmarks Hugg NowPublic Tumblr Current Spurl Oneview Simpy Global Grind Ask.com MyStuff Maple Gravee Backflip SiteJot Health Ranker Care2 News Design Float Bitty Browser Symbaloo Feeds Foxiewire VodPod

Gmail Yahoo Mail AOL Mail
[/td] [td]
MySpace Digg Twitter Windows Live Favorites Yahoo Bookmarks Evernote Stumpedia Strands TechNet Arto SmakNews Yahoo Messenger Mixx Technorati Favorites Shoutwire Jumptags Hemidemi Instapaper Xerpi Wink BibSonomy BlogMarks StartAid Khabbr Yoolink Technotizie Multiply Plaxo Pulse Squidoo Blinklist YiGG Segnalo YouMob Fark Jamespot Twiddla MindBodyGreen unalog Diglog Propeller LiveJournal HelloTxt Yample Linkatopia LinkedIn BuddyMarks Viadeo Wists Connotea MyLinkVault Sphinn DZone Hyves Sphere Gabbr Tagza Folkd NewsTrust

Hotmail Buzzster
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Send from any other e-mail address or e-mail program:

Any e-mail

[img]http://static.addtoany.com/menu/transparent.gif[/img]

Powered by AddToAny

[h2]Next Generation iPhone Auto-Focus, Compass, & More… Caught on Camera?[/h2]

Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2009 by Rene Ritchie
http://www.addtoany.com/bookmark?si...05/30/generation-iphone-camera-caught-camera/http://www.theiphoneblog.com/tag/iphone-hd/

www.umpcfever.com [Google translation link] has posted what just might be the first pictures taken of the next generation iPhone… taking pictures. Highlights include the new auto-focus, both how it looks in actionand the results of photos taken with it compared to the original iPhone 2G. The new digital compass, and a CPU log are also featured, along with some other newfeatures we've already seen from 3.0 running oncurrent iPhone 3G hardware.

Are these for real? We'd guess all of this was merely surfaced in iPhone 3.0 on iPhone 3G… except the iPhone 3G doesn't have a digital compass andit's camera doesn't auto-focus. So, either it's a combo-ruse, or we have just seen the first images of the next generation iPhone in the wild.

A few more pics below, hit up the source article for all of them…

from the iphoneblog

Im wanting to get a iphone for a while now, should I wait till the new one?

is there a lot of diff. between the two?

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

nerd.gif

Anyone recommend any new apps that they've tried. I haven't been downloading much apps in a while, most of the time it's just games, but is there any new apps that you guys would recommend?

Such as?
Oops,
embarassed.gif
. I mean there are like 2 or 3 that youdon't need SSH for, others you might need.

so my whole setup for my iphone got messed up iono what happened my phone kept crashing then the springboard or whatever is all messed up anyway to get it backto the way it was

[h1]New iPhones May Go From 4GB to 32GB, Source Claims[/h1]
By Jesus Diaz, 5:49 PM on Mon Jun 1 2009, 6,157 views (Edit post, Set to draft, Slurp)
Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel

progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop

iphone3g2009.jpg
As I said, leaks are increasing as weapproach WWDC '09. Engadget now says that a "trusted source" claims 4, 8, 16, and 32GB iPhones. "If true," Chris says, "thiswould lend credence to the belief that Apple will be introducing at least two new models this summer."

Engadget's trusted source claims that the iPhones have been approved by the PCS Type Review Certification Board, which certifies models for use withsome carriers. Chris points out that this may open the way for a sub-$100 model.

We will know about how much truth there is in this and other rumors soon enough.[Engadget-Thanks Runaway Girl]

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Do not install today's iTunes 8.2 update if you want to run PwnageTool or QuickPwn
picture90.png

Thanks for that, my Macbook Pro just told me update, I unchecked that with a quickness.

Originally Posted by AIR Kamote23

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Im wanting to get a iphone for a while now, should I wait till the new one?

is there a lot of diff. between the two?

I also have the same question...
+1. Is there going to be a new hardware or what?

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

anybody use the monster/lrg cases...?

lrgPhoneCase.jpg

i got the black one like 3 weeks ago from Marshalls for $10
pimp.gif

i had one, used it for a day and gave it to my cousin. doesn't work if u want to use it in landscape mode, the magnetic cover opens up.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

lrgPhoneCase.jpg

pimp.gif

i had one, used it for a day and gave it to my cousin. doesn't work if u want to use it in landscape mode, the magnetic cover opens up.

i lost mine. mann, i have been looking for those cases at marshalls and tj maxx.. but could not find any.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by CWrite78

lrgPhoneCase.jpg

pimp.gif

i lost mine. mann, i have been looking for those cases at marshalls and tj maxx.. but could not find any.

damn when i got mine they had almost all colors, i wonder if they still have some.

any body with an iphone on Tmobile network ... any problems with the edge connection
is it really bad ? this is my only concern with gettin an iphone i dont want the internet to be
slow because i got to unlock and use a Tmo sim card ...thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Iphone dropping on Monday? Bay Area????

Rumors or people BSing me?

Rumor backed by strong signs. May not be released monday, but 90% sure a new iPhone will at least be announced
3591148391_96e9a3b4af.jpg

the banner for WWDC come monday...i cant wait
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

Ok yea, because my friend went in to get her iphone fixed at the apple store, but they told her to wait until Monday instead because of the new iphone.

Ok yea, because my friend went in to get her iphone fixed at the apple store, but they told her to wait until Monday instead because of the new iphone.
if true
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dalilboy

if true
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i don't think so...
devil.gif
... usually apple makes shows offthe new software and phone first.. look for a july release like last year..

titlebar_topright%20red.gif

[h3]Four iPhone Models Ranging From 4 GB to 32 GB Coming?[/h3]
Monday June 01, 2009 05:02 PM EST; Category: iPhone
Written by Eric Slivka

newrumors.gif

Engadget reports that Apple has just received approval from a certification board for four new iPhones with capacities ranging from 4 GB to 32 GB.
4GB to 32GB -- that's one hell of a range, but we're hearing from a trusted source that new iPhones in 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB capacities just garnered approval by the PCS Type Review Certification Board, the standards body responsible for certificating handsets for use with some carriers (AT&T, for instance).
Engadget believes that Apple is unlikely to deploy high-end hardware and software features on iPhone models with capacities as low as 4 GB, suggesting that Apple may begin offering models differentiated by more than just storage capacity. Numerous rumors regarding an "iPhone nano" with scaled down hardware and/or software, as well as speculation regarding software-driven differentiation, have long pointed to the possibility of such variation in Apple's iPhone offerings.

Rating (81 Positives; 80 Negatives)
[ 178 comments ] [ Rate: Positive | Negative ]
[h3]Further Translation and Photos from Purported Next Gen iPhone Leak[/h3]
Sunday May 31, 2009 03:21 PM EST; Category: iPhone
Written by Arnold Kim

Yesterday's claimed leak of the next generation iPhone has generated a lot of attention, resulting in the original site (UMPCFever) going down from the traffic. One 9to5Mac reader provides an manual translation of the entry which provides a bit more detail and insight behind the story. The fully translated entry with a mirror of the original pictures has been organized here and is much easier to follow. It starts:
It's already 3am, and I totally cannot sleep. 'Cuz I just came home after meeting a friend from the U.S. This friend brought me something, and it's not H1N1. Instead, it is a item that will be under the world's spotlights -- a third generation iPhone prototype. This friend is a mysterious person. Even this 3rd Gen iPhone is also very mysterious. He said one can only take fuzzy snapshots of it, and not clear shots. 'Cuz it's still not officially released. So, in regards to the fuzzy photos below, I apologize!

Also, since this is a prototype, the styling of the phone absolutely cannot be disclosed. And there is also a high likelihood that the final product will differ in look. So, there will not be any photos here that compare the old and new iPhone in terms of appearance.
The following images show a comparison of photos taken with the current iPhone (left) and the new iPhone (right), meant to demonstrate the superiority of the Auto-Focus camera in the new iPhone.

150705-compare_500.jpg
The article also describes the built-in compass funtionality: "Upon press of a button, the direction is immediately displayed. It will be very useful when travel or mountain hiking." The rest of the screenshots seem to depict features that have been known to be coming in iPhone 3.0. The compass interface, however, has not been previously seen, nor has the auto-focus "square" depicted here.

Rating (90 Positives; 49 Negatives)
[ 85 comments ]

Back
Top Bottom