Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Can sum1 please take me step by step on how to get the nes emulator and roms on my iphone... Im having trouble doing this. Im not to good with computers. If you have time could please help me bcuz i cant seem to do it..

Originally Posted by team2k9jordan503

Can sum1 please take me step by step on how to get the nes emulator and roms on my iphone... Im having trouble doing this. Im not to good with computers. If you have time could please help me bcuz i cant seem to do it..

is your phone jailbroken?

Here you go! GBA/NES/Genesis Roms w/o computer: Also, I have done this, just like the cracked apps, so do not tell me it does not work Open Cydia, let it load all the way. Install an emulator (must have for the roms to play on.) Navigate to sections > games; now choose; NES, gpSphone (game boy advance), or genesis4iphone. Once that is complete. Tap Manage, along the bottom bar. Tap Edit, then Add (Top right, and top left of the screen) type in http://apt.123locker.com/ Let it 'Refresh'; you will see the first picture, then tap on the new source you added, and you will see

The Sim 3 is crack im adicted to it .. Besides crashs here and there itkicks sims city as far as playbility..

All i know with the 3 gen iphone coming up they better do the same subsidy as they did with the old.. im not trying to wait a year for anotheriphone

Originally Posted by team2k9jordan503

what is cydia and how do i open it

man have you read through this post yet?
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Cydia is essentially an app that lets you download usermade packages to your phone..they can be apps or utilities...its a little like the the App Store.
Youre gonna first need to jailbreak your phone. The process will add cydia to your phone, which you can then use to install the NES emulation app you want.

damn Ima have to start checkin stores for those LRG cases....mind is kinda beat now but it does a good job.

my phone is brand new from the store so do i wanna pick the one that says for those who do not want to unlock?? It will restore it right? will i lose allmy info if restore it?

Any word on when the new Iphone is supposed to drop? I lost my 32gb Ipod Touch last week, so I just want to wait to cop the new 32gb Iphone. Just want to knowabout how long I'm going to be waiting.

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Any word on when the new Iphone is supposed to drop? I lost my 32gb Ipod Touch last week, so I just want to wait to cop the new 32gb Iphone. Just want to know about how long I'm going to be waiting.
July 17

Look in the thread before posting

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Any word on when the new Iphone is supposed to drop? I lost my 32gb Ipod Touch last week, so I just want to wait to cop the new 32gb Iphone. Just want to know about how long I'm going to be waiting.
July 17

Look in the thread before posting

well its not even confirmed! Be sure to watch the WWDC on monday and they should confirm it and show it for the first time.

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Whens WWDC? Info on how to watch?

Monday, 10am PST. You can follow the updates on macrumors.com, or wait til after and apple posts a video of the event on their site

so i upgraded to 2.2.1 hacked and it took a while cuz i was in recovery mode for a while, but i got it to work and i was able to go to my backup BUT mycontacts were gone, i have no camera, notepad,weather,stocks, or calculator apps and some of my photos wont show up unless i click it. anyone know what theproblem is? and how i could get everything back my last firmware was hacked too btw

hi all, my iphone 3g is new from the apple store, i am unable to unlock it, is it possible yet? it's on band 2.3, 5.9 baseband

if not, do you think it will be unlockable soon? i want to be able to unlock my 3g and sell my 2g....yea i know there is no real difference, but yea.....

any help appreciated!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

hi all, my iphone 3g is new from the apple store, i am unable to unlock it, is it possible yet? it's on band 2.3, 5.9 baseband

if not, do you think it will be unlockable soon? i want to be able to unlock my 3g and sell my 2g....yea i know there is no real difference, but yea.....

any help appreciated!
I believe you can. Jailbreak the phone using QuickPwn. Once jailbroken open Cydia on your phone and go to the "sections" tab. Scrolldown to "Utilities" and then go to "yellowsn0w". This is the utility that unlocks 3g's. Once completed I think you just shut down yourphone and pop in the SIM

Also does anyone have any themes they would suggest? I'm using Vivid Black right now and really like the clean look.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

any help appreciated!
my friend has the same prob

Back
Top Bottom