Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Also does anyone have any themes they would suggest? I'm using Vivid Black right now and really like the clean look.
I haven't looked at many, but I have some Neon Thing and I like it A lot....The wallpaper is like brick and the icons are in neon signs likethe "open" signs in stores

Also does anyone have any themes they would suggest? I'm using Vivid Black right now and really like the clean look.
I got plenty:
Gradience v3
pimp.gif

Buuf 2
iGlassSol
Leopard MX
Palm Pre
iWood Realize
Chromatic Neon
myWoodMetal
Android
Left 4 Dead

Deleted a lot tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

gsmarena_001.jpg

nerd.gif
hardly anything to get hyped over...
its the same damn phone
smh.gif

at least the macbooks came with new hardware shells.
i just want the 3.0 update. they can keep this "updated" camera

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

so i upgraded to 2.2.1 hacked and it took a while cuz i was in recovery mode for a while, but i got it to work and i was able to go to my backup BUT my contacts were gone, i have no camera, notepad,weather,stocks, or calculator apps and some of my photos wont show up unless i click it. anyone know what the problem is? and how i could get everything back my last firmware was hacked too btw

Did you have them hidden on your last firmware? You can download SbSettings and un-hide them to have them on your screen. Try that and let me know.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

What are some good reccomendation for a case/holder, I'm getting tired of using my pocket or holding it. I fond this using google,

http://www.iphoneaccessor...street-leather-case.html
thumb.php

Anybody using this? I'm looking for something like this, that I can put on my belt. Doesn't have to be leather though.
go to tjmaxx/marshalls and get yourself one of those LRG/monster cases. you dnt have to use the belt hook, and the case can attach to a belt ifyou put the belt through the monster case loop

Originally Posted by daaznfella

hi all, my iphone 3g is new from the apple store, i am unable to unlock it, is it possible yet? it's on band 2.3, 5.9 baseband

if not, do you think it will be unlockable soon? i want to be able to unlock my 3g and sell my 2g....yea i know there is no real difference, but yea.....

any help appreciated!
I believe you can. Jailbreak the phone using QuickPwn. Once jailbroken open Cydia on your phone and go to the "sections" tab. Scroll down to "Utilities" and then go to "yellowsn0w". This is the utility that unlocks 3g's. Once completed I think you just shut down your phone and pop in the SIM
no doesn't work, but thanks...and fuzzyband doesn't either

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

so i upgraded to 2.2.1 hacked and it took a while cuz i was in recovery mode for a while, but i got it to work and i was able to go to my backup BUT my contacts were gone, i have no camera, notepad,weather,stocks, or calculator apps and some of my photos wont show up unless i click it. anyone know what the problem is? and how i could get everything back my last firmware was hacked too btw

Did you have them hidden on your last firmware? You can download SbSettings and un-hide them to have them on your screen. Try that and let me know.
i dont believe he hid them with SBsettings, he most likely did not even have it. I think you are pretty much screwed, since you say you upgradedfrom previous firmware and you never restored. WHen you upgrade to a new firmware(jailbroken or not) you have the option to restore, and you did not do that.Contacts might be save if you have something like windows contact or microsoft outlook and you sync your contacts to that. <- That is what i always do, tohave backup

edit: ok sorry i had to reread the post 3 times to understand what you really meant. This has happen to me before, try 23MichaelJordan45 method and if it doesnt work, its back to basics, do it over again and yes you lost everything. This has happen to mebefore back in 2.0 firmware.

hi all, my iphone 3g is new from the apple store, i am unable to unlock it, is it possible yet? it's on band 2.3, 5.9 baseband

if not, do you think it will be unlockable soon? i want to be able to unlock my 3g and sell my 2g....yea i know there is no real difference, but yea.....

any help appreciated!
I believe you can. Jailbreak the phone using QuickPwn. Once jailbroken open Cydia on your phone and go to the "sections" tab. Scroll down to "Utilities" and then go to "yellowsn0w". This is the utility that unlocks 3g's. Once completed I think you just shut down your phone and pop in the SIM

5.9 bootloader im guessing? yeah that is one too high. if it was 5.8 then you can use fuzzyband. As of right now, you cannot unlock, maybe wait until theyrelease 3.0 firmware(jailbroken/unlock) in a couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

any help appreciated!

5.9 bootloader im guessing? yeah that is one too high. if it was 5.8 then you can use fuzzyband. As of right now, you cannot unlock, maybe wait until they release 3.0 firmware(jailbroken/unlock) in a couple of weeks.

I have the same issue. I am not even messing with it until 3.0 drops. It is going to be a whole new struggle then. Until then I use my OG iphone. I am overseasso not using 3G doesn't really hurt me. Can't wait until the next iPhone drops though. I am pretty much commited to getting every generation that Appledrops.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

i dont believe he hid them with SBsettings, he most likely did not even have it. I think you are pretty much screwed, since you say you upgraded from previous firmware and you never restored. WHen you upgrade to a new firmware(jailbroken or not) you have the option to restore, and you did not do that. Contacts might be save if you have something like windows contact or microsoft outlook and you sync your contacts to that. <- That is what i always do, to have backup

edit: ok sorry i had to reread the post 3 times to understand what you really meant. This has happen to me before, try 23MichaelJordan45 method and if it doesnt work, its back to basics, do it over again and yes you lost everything. This has happen to me before back in 2.0 firmware.

Yeah, I was afraid too if he did not have them hidden...but he will have restore and re-jailbreak. It is complected, but if you want all of your stuff back,it is the only way to do it.

What are some good reccomendation for a case/holder, I'm getting tired of using my pocket or holding it. I fond this using google,

thumb.php

Anybody using this? I'm looking for something like this, that I can put on my belt. Doesn't have to be leather though.
go to tjmaxx/marshalls and get yourself one of those LRG/monster cases. you dnt have to use the belt hook, and the case can attach to a belt if you put the belt through the monster case loop
Great, the nearest TJmaxx is like 30mins away. All I have are Ross's near me!

Do all TJ Maxx stores carry them? I'm gonna call and check if the one near me does cause I'm in a (hick) college town. I've wanted one of thosecases for a LONG time

Props to those who directed people to TJ Maxx for the LRG case...went there today and got the last one...$10
pimp.gif

thumb.php

go to tjmaxx/marshalls and get yourself one of those LRG/monster cases. you dnt have to use the belt hook, and the case can attach to a belt if you put the belt through the monster case loop
Hey... if you can get one of those LRG Cases I would love to buy it off you. AIM Sent...

Originally Posted by Sycam0re

Marshall's has the LRG cases for $10 too

Good look on the info. I will be in the hunt fir these tomorrow. I sold my only LRG case with my 2g in 08" thinking I could reup but Apple was sold out.LOL

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Can't wait for tomorrow

the apple conference thing is tomorrow right? i'm def. excited to see what the new phone will have...my contracts been up since march and i'm justwaiting on the new phone to drop so i can switch...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Can't wait for tomorrow

the apple conference thing is tomorrow right? i'm def. excited to see what the new phone will have...my contracts been up since march and i'm just waiting on the new phone to drop so i can switch...
^^^ congrats on being the 4000th post... i have a free app for you as a prize.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom