Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

http://i.gizmodo.com/5284...-torrent-tested-it-works
Running 3.0 right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm running 3.0 right now also. Install went smooth, pretty much the same as getting it from apple. It's nice a quick, but that's probably becauseits a fresh install without Jailbreak. The new search feature is impressive. Finds everything and anything with the quickness. Voice memo is also nice, but Ifind it to be low on volume. I'm still messing around with it.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

I'm running 3.0 right now also. Install went smooth, pretty much the same as getting it from apple. It's nice a quick, but that's probably because its a fresh install without Jailbreak. The new search feature is impressive. Finds everything and anything with the quickness. Voice memo is also nice, but I find it to be low on volume. I'm still messing around with it.

post some photos!!!! i don't think i can upgrade my phone which is horrendous.. i need a new phone.. my cracked screen is not pretty...

I did the jailbreak on my iphone about 2 months ago and I love it...that being said, will I have a hard time getting the 3.0 software upgrade eventho my phoneis hacked? Can't wait till the 17th
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I did the jailbreak on my iphone about 2 months ago and I love it...that being said, will I have a hard time getting the 3.0 software upgrade eventho my phone is hacked? Can't wait till the 17th
pimp.gif

i did the same thing, on 2.1 jailbroken, want to upgrade to the 3.0 torrent...

if we can't, i'm preordering the 3GS right now.

I'm diggin the new iPhone 3GS but I'm a lil worry why app can't run in the background without closing them? I like how the Pre does it, whycan't Apple do it?

so what do you guys think?

i have a black 16gb used for about 8 months, no scratches, straight from AT&T, never jailbroken or unlocked, immaculate condition, how much can i sell thisfor, ballpark figure?

i have a black 16gb used for about 8 months, no scratches, straight from AT&T, never jailbroken or unlocked, immaculate condition, how much can i sell thisfor, ballpark figure?

Originally Posted by lamchopz

i have a black 16gb used for about 8 months, no scratches, straight from AT&T, never jailbroken or unlocked, immaculate condition, how much can i sell this for, ballpark figure?

around $400 i'm guessing.

im bout to order an incase slider 3g it should fit the 3gS? I'm also still got screen protectors left from my 3g (sold 2 days ago) I'm hopingeverything lines up it should right ?

How much do I have to pay for an iPhone 3GS if I still have my launch iPhone (original)?
I have the same question. Are you only available for the $299 phone if you've passed the 2 year agreement?

*EDIT*: Nevermind went back a few more pages in the post and got my info.
indifferent.gif
at myself.

Originally Posted by Just In Time

How much do I have to pay for an iPhone 3GS if I still have my launch iPhone (original)?
I have the same question. Are you only available for the $299 phone if you've passed the 2 year agreement?

*EDIT*: Nevermind went back a few more pages in the post and got my info.
indifferent.gif
at myself.
what page?
thanks

Did you guys purchase Apple Care with your iPhone?

And what case is best for protecting? So far I copped the belt clip case and didn't like it and the acrylic case with the film cover to protect the screenand don't really like that one either

what page?
thanks
on page 201 at the bottom of just reason's post. basically you just go to the apple store, click on 3gs and it will go through everything, askyou your info and tell you what pricing you qualify for.

i qualify for the upgrade pricing. FTW
pimp.gif
I think I'm just going toget the 16gb...no need for 32gb. i have the 8gb og right now and I transfer music on and off it so much it's big enough even at that size. i have the 80gbmonster at home to store everything else on.

can someone help me out with something real quick though? i went to the shopping cart and added 2 phones (both black 16gb) and it says the max is 1. icurrently have 2 phones (me and my wife) under the same main billing # and would want to upgrade both of them. the billing is under my wife's cell # andwhen i go back to the main screen and type in my cell/ss#/etc it comes up with no info. how do i get around this?

Update

Turns out I can return my 3g and get the 3gs. Now a couple new questions

1. I have an incase slider for my 8 gig 3g and I'm wpderig if anyone knows if the dimensions are the same for the 16 gig 3gs.

2. Can I transfer all my apps easily to the 3gs? I wot have to rebuy them will I?
Thanks

Just added 3.0 finally. I locked my phone earlier (iTunes 8.0) so i restored it and downloaded iTunes 8.2 and gave it another shot.

smokin.gif

I went to order a 3Gs (upgrading from a 1st Gen) and in the process I get to the plans. It's telling me texting is $5 for 200, $15 for 1500, $20 forunlimited. Now hold up, my current plan with my iPhone includes texting...does this mean I need to get an additional texting plan with the 3Gs just to be ableto not be charged individual texts?? Was the 3G like this?

Back
Top Bottom