Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by stylez23

i can tell you guys right now.. AIM is almost as good as the sidekick on the iPhone now with their push notification

Now this I like to hear. I'm sick of having aim forwarded from my home comp.

Originally Posted by ManikHispanik

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

so how is the 3.0
I'm lovin it but they need to get mms going. Typing in landscape and copy and paste is the best though. Couple of little changes like scrolling a song lets you choose what speed you scroll at. The battery turns red when it starts getting low. Received calls list has more info than normal. You can email contacts and podcasts which is cool. Also you can delete individual text messages from a conversation as opposed to deleting the whole conversation with that person. You can also forward text messages to other people if you need too. Its a sick update so far.
1znbccg.jpg

I've been a loyal T-Mobile customer for 5 years, but I'm gonna make that switch to AT&T at the end of this month cuz I lost my Ipod Touch.

Two questions though. Is AT&T service as bad as some people say (I live in NYC)? Second, is it safe to put my whole ITunes library (about 6gb) on theIphone - I'll be getting the 32gb one. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Texts no longer being included in the data plan FTL.
yeah what is up with that...I just realized the discount they giving with the voice and data plan, so in the end its almost the same. But still aloss.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by bjamez20

just got my confirmation email, and for some reason, i only got charged sales tax...i hope apple doesn't notice. getting a 32 gig for $22 would be a very nice surprise

they'll charge the rest when it ships.

this is my second order though, and on the first they charged me for the phone and tax. i'm sure they'll catch it, but maybe i have a chance
nerd.gif

just got my confirmation on black 32 gb. the email says "ship: delivered by the 19th", does that mean im gonna get it on the 19th? or thats when theyare gonna ship it?

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Texts no longer being included in the data plan FTL.
yeah what is up with that...I just realized the discount they giving with the voice and data plan, so in the end its almost the same. But still a loss.
wait... what? can somebody clarify that for me?

Just pre-ordered the black 32gig 3gs today looking to sell my 16gig 3g black with no scratches PM for info.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

you guys think the 3GS will sell out in the first day/week?

even if they do, they get restocks daily. You can avoid this by preordering
yea i know i'ma pretty order min on tuesday, but a friend was worried they sell out

so i've been ripping my dvd's to my mac using handbrake, how do i convert them and put them onto my iphone now? they're recorded in mp4, but everytime i try and put it on, i get an error message.

thanks for the help, id browse the thread to find it...but its 205 pages

For those with a 3G and want tethering and mms on 3.0

1.install itune 8.20.13 reboot pc
2. run itune shift + restore find OS 3.0 GM Build: 7A341
sit back or go get a beer. when its done sync the iphone
3.Uninstalled itune 8.20.13 reboot pc.
4.install itune 8.20.10 reboot pc.
5. run itune shift+update find ATT_US.ipcc click ok.
reboot iphone

Can be done on pc or mac. Search for the files needed. I didnt want to post them because I didnt know if it was against the rules here. This worked for me

c8b25bfec966d76fcf114e49e132c60ef54e417.jpg
24e155e3687ac41141dd5ac6bb220cc673e2343.jpg

fbb254bee866f73ac4316e3b7b2ec15037352fe.jpg
52f15be06375c41122c4325dbaf74192d85cc3f.jpg

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Damn, need to sell my current 3G so I can cop that 3GS!

then do it... slater.. the gray bg is bland.. and charge your battery lmao... I HOPE EVERYONE IS 3GS&3.0 READY!!!!!!! (THE FIRST PAGE IS BEING UPDATEDDAILY) ***THE 3GS IS ALREADY JAILBROKEN*** ... safari and yuku are yin and yang.. crashed and lost my news drop.. attempt two. new griffin case.. http://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4202 3gs unboxing pictures .. http://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4198 how to copy and paste on 3.0 .. http://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4127 3gs/rogers info *canadian users* .. http://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4154 iphone 3gs photo gallery.. http://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4148 ................................................. <---this post is all f'd up.. back to firefox being only used for nt lol..

kinda mad so I've had the OG iPhone since release 2 years ago and apple is telling me I have to pay $299 for 16gb and $399 for the 32gb
smh

Originally Posted by bjamez20

so i've been ripping my dvd's to my mac using handbrake, how do i convert them and put them onto my iphone now? they're recorded in mp4, but every time i try and put it on, i get an error message.

thanks for the help, id browse the thread to find it...but its 205 pages

http://www.methodshop.com...ls/handbrake/index.shtml........................................................................................ --> *this is a beta version of 3.0 jailbroken with quickpwn* ....http://quickpwn2-2-1.goog...es/QuickPWN-30-beta2.zip..................................................................................................................................... *BIG NEWS ABOUT PREORDERSFOR 3GS '''taken from att.com'''''* Pre-orders for iPhone 3G S will ship 7 to 14 days after your order is placed. Orders willbe shipped on a first-come, first-served basis.The actual shipment date and receipt of your order is not guaranteed and may be subject to delays.<------------------ your order is not guaranteed... LMAO!! somebody in this thread will be upset come the 18th..

Quick question, how will I go about switching all my data from my 2G to my new 3GS when I get it. Is it as simple as just switching the SIM cards or do I haveto do something extra? And also if I switch the SIM cards does the jailbreak/unlock stay on my old phone so that I can sell it as is or do I have to do it allover again with an empty SIM? Can someone clarify this for me

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Quick question, how will I go about switching all my data from my 2G to my new 3GS when I get it. Is it as simple as just switching the SIM cards or do I have to do something extra? And also if I switch the SIM cards does the jailbreak/unlock stay on my old phone so that I can sell it as is or do I have to do it all over again with an empty SIM? Can someone clarify this for me

1. back up your info before switching between phones. 2. then switch sim cards.. updated and retrieve your contacts, info etc. 3. the old phone will stayjailbroken unless you restore it to factory settings ***JUST PREORDERED MY 16GB 3GS FOR PICKUP!!***

Back
Top Bottom