Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

they are making me make a 500$ deposit for being a new att customer because i have 0 credit and they said i have to make 12 payments (a year) without missingone to get my 500$ back
any way around this?

Originally Posted by kidUFC

what is the 3.0?

im lost in this thread..

im thinking of getting a new phone.
3.0 is a firmware update that gives other functions to the iphone and ipod touch, but people who have their phone or touches jailbroken have towait to and see if its safe to update to that version. i believe two months ago the guys from quickpwn said they already jailbroke version 3.0, and areupdating the software

Have someone else with credit open an account on att, unless they already have one then they can just add a line. My gf had the same prob when we went to getour 3G's together. So instead of getting an individual plan I just opted for the fam plan and put her in it. Hopefully there other ways you can get aroundit cuz that deposit is steep.

I'm trying to make my decision between copping the 16gb and 32gb...

Does anyone know (typically) how much space a video/other new features will take up on the iPhone 3GS? I have the 8gb OG now and I think I'm set on gettingthe 32gb, but my wife is really on the fence on whether to get 16gb or 32gb. Any help on this would be great! Thanks!

i can tell you guys right now.. AIM is almost as good as the sidekick on the iPhone now with their push notification

Can anyone help with my question? just reason
nerd.gif

if you plan on video capturing everything.. go for the 32gb its better to have more than less... only reason for going for 32GB or 16GB is going to be how muchvideos/music/pictures you want..

no features or addons will signifcantly put the 16GB at a disadvantage

white 32gb coming on the 19th
pimp.gif

also getting the swticheasy capsuleneo, and possibly a candyshell

switcheasy_capsuleneo3.png

still debating whether i'm gonna jailbreak it or not...there aren't any cons to doing it, right?

Originally Posted by bjamez20

pimp.gif

switcheasy_capsuleneo3.png

still debating whether i'm gonna jailbreak it or not...there aren't any cons to doing it, right?
nope only pros
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got my confirmation email, and for some reason, i only got charged sales tax...i hope apple doesn't notice. getting a 32 gig for $22 would be a verynice surprise

Originally Posted by dalilboy

pimp.gif

nope only pros
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
At first there are only pro's....but after a while it starts to crash and freeze a lot.
Anyone that can solve this PM me
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by kidUFC

what is the 3.0?

im lost in this thread..

im thinking of getting a new phone.
3.0 is a firmware update that gives other functions to the iphone and ipod touch, but people who have their phone or touches jailbroken have to wait to and see if its safe to update to that version. i believe two months ago the guys from quickpwn said they already jailbroke version 3.0, and are updating the software

thanks.. what are the features?

just got my confirmation email, and for some reason, i only got charged sales tax...i hope apple doesn't notice. getting a 32 gig for $22 would be a very nice surprise

they'll charge the rest when it ships.

ericescobar.....if you check goincase.com website they state that the new iphone 3g (S) has the same dimensions as the old 3g. Most of the questions anyone hasin this thread check out this website .....theiphoneblog.com

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

so how is the 3.0

I'm lovin it but they need to get mms going. Typing in landscape and copy and paste is the best though. Couple of little changes like scrolling a song letsyou choose what speed you scroll at. The battery turns red when it starts getting low. Received calls list has more info than normal. You can email contactsand podcasts which is cool. Also you can delete individual text messages from a conversation as opposed to deleting the whole conversation with that person.You can also forward text messages to other people if you need too. Its a sick update so far.

I bought my OG iphone launch day 2 years ago and I think I may be charged $699 for a 32GB 3GS. damn no upgrade

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

I bought my OG iphone launch day 2 years ago and I think I may be charged $699 for a 32GB 3GS. damn no upgrade

i think you should be good

Back
Top Bottom