Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by HyphySole

This may of been answered already, but if I have the Gen 1 Iphone, and unlock it for tmobile, I just have to add the $6 internet service to use all the features right?

And I remember something about needing to download an app to get this to work.
Yeah.

You need to install "5.99 Tzones hack" from cydia. Then enter for settings
wap.voicestream.com and Leave your username and password area BLANK.

-Note: this doesn't work with youtube, you must have wi-fi to use youtube. But to use youtube, you must have the full internet plan ($20)

Thanks, so safari, email, and weather should work fine ?
Yup, at least it does on mine.

Someone recommend me some games and themes. I'm bored from all of mine.
laugh.gif
I guess you didn't get the memo for tmobile users....
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

change your cellular network settings to :

epc.tmobile.com

you also have to remove that tmobile 6$ hack off of cydia

reboot, and enjoy a faster internet with your iphone, allows you to stream videos on youtube and everything....of course speed varies but faster internet...is faster internet
Oh really?

I'll mess with my settings right now!

Thanks for the info
pimp.gif

EDIT: just google'd it, and for people that use it for free.
http://www.modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/362011-epc-tmobile-com-no-longer-free.htmlhttp://www.modmyi.com/for...e-com-no-longer-free.html

No longer free. But I'll try to put that in my Cellular Data Network and see if I can get on youtube. No harm, no foul if I can't.

yea if you're referring to "free free", as in you DONT have the tzones data plan...then it's not going to work

but if you DO have it, then it's not a prob, been using it since, and it's great to be able to stream radio and youtube...
wink.gif

^ iPhone G1?

Don't like it, virtual keyboard FTW. Typing was mobile hell at first, now it's such an after though, typing with ease, I LOVE IT. I just hate the spellchecker and the fact it doesn't remember your common words.

^^ Yup feel the same way. I can type so much faster with the touch screen
pimp.gif
..am I the only one who LOVES auto correct? I only write real words anyway so Irarely have to change anything
smokin.gif

When you unlock the 2g Iphone, can you add the Tzones plan online?

And when using tzones, is it unlimited internet? or would you need to add that 20 dollar plan for unlimited. Cause I keep hearing they would charge you for theextra data used on tzones.

Originally Posted by JDocs

^^ Yup feel the same way. I can type so much faster with the touch screen
pimp.gif
..am I the only one who LOVES auto correct? I only write real words anyway so I rarely have to change anything
smokin.gif
i like it because my spelling sucks

I like auto correct. it only sucks when i'm trying acronyms or whatever, otherwise it's a savior.

When you unlock the 2g Iphone, can you add the Tzones plan online?

And when using tzones, is it unlimited internet? or would you need to add that 20 dollar plan for unlimited. Cause I keep hearing they would charge you for the extra data used on tzones.
I don't know if you can add in online. But yes, unlimited internet, excluding YouTube. You will have to get 20 a month for that.

EDIT:

If you guys SSH a lot, here is something new.

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=2180

Screenshot from mine. Here is how to take a screenshot on your lock screen.
http://www.appleiphonesch...your-iphones-lock-screen/

106n2tc.jpg

since downloading dockflow, my phone has crashed twice....has this happened to anyone else??

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Grrrr.
When are they going to update beejive.
mad.gif
I just got an email because I had an IM waiting, I clicked on my iPhone, and the convo didn't pop up...I'm mad

And Djoker33, not happening to me, try uninstall and reinstall. Or maybe a ReBoot may help.

is there any other way to get videos from cycorder than SSH? I don't have wifi at the crib, and this Total Commander is not showing the User folder, norany media.

i've got footage of a young lady going on a bike ride, and I need to share it with my friends.

thanks.

i'm not trying dockflow again....i dont know if is that or something else im doing but when i mean crash, i mean my phone goes brick...and it takes bout anhour or more just to get everything back so no thank you

If I have no intention of keeping mp3's on an iphone, would the 8 gig have enough space for all the good apps and some games? Just trying to decide if Ishould spend the extra money for the 16... any help?

Originally Posted by Chronos1296

If I have no intention of keeping mp3's on an iphone, would the 8 gig have enough space for all the good apps and some games? Just trying to decide if I should spend the extra money for the 16... any help?
More than enough. Even enough to have your favorite playlist or something.

^^ Yup, 8gb is more than enough if you arent loading it up with music and videos.

I still can't get my weather wigit to work
smh.gif
smh.gif

yo if anybody can helpmeit would b greatly appreciated...jus picked up tha 3g and trying to jailbreak it...i go to try and run quickpwn.exe but its sayin anderror blah blah

Originally Posted by JDocs

^^ Yup, 8gb is more than enough if you arent loading it up with music and videos.

I still can't get my weather wigit to work
smh.gif
smh.gif

Which one?

The one on the lockscreen or on the springboard?

Originally Posted by soldierDRE

yo if anybody can helpmeit would b greatly appreciated...jus picked up tha 3g and trying to jailbreak it...i go to try and run quickpwn.exe but its sayin and error blah blah

Going to need a few more details. Just use a youtube tutorial to JB. Dope theme soleprovider, I gotta get an ss of my new set up.

I just bought my new iphone and am trying to jailbreak. I created the new custom restore, but when I go to itunes to restore with the custom firmware, itdoesnt give me the option to choose which file to load. Can anyone help?? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Chronos1296

I just bought my new iphone and am trying to jailbreak. I created the new custom restore, but when I go to itunes to restore with the custom firmware, it doesnt give me the option to choose which file to load. Can anyone help?? Thanks in advance.
Did you hold shift down while clicking restore in iTunes?

Back
Top Bottom