Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Lifehacker reports thatGoogle's new Voice-Enabled Search application is now live in the App Store (sort of).

The new application is actually an update to Google's existing Google Mobile Application that is alreadyavailable in the App Store. The version update adds Voice-Enabled search which was widely reported last week.

Users of the free application .... can place the phone to their ear and ask virtually any question, like “Where’s the nearestStarbucks?” or “How tall is Mount Everest?” The sound is converted to a digital file and sent to Google’s servers, which try to determine the words spoken andpass them along to the Google search engine.
While the new version has not yet propagated to the App Store's update notificationservice, when users download the application, they are given the new version. iPhone users who already have the Google Mobile Application installed will haveto delete the application and re-download it to get the new version at this time.

EDIT: Just checked and the download is now available
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

This weekend was a sad day for those who get apps from Appulo and the MonkeyBall. They've been shut down by Apple.
frown.gif

isnt appulo still up? i just got uno a few mins ago
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. man i want price is right badly, nh.

a few minor things i've grabbed and liked lately:
un-unlockable - dope if you have a nice lockscreen wallpaper or wanna hide your lockscreen slider.
pop up color change package - changes color of pop ups for texts, wifi alerts etc.
time of day 24 hr lockscreen - just sick imo.
joker theme notes -
pimp.gif

phone zap - cool for making custom ringtones straight on your phone.

just small $$#, hope i helped someone.
go to www.appulous.us instead of appulo.us.. its still up

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

This weekend was a sad day for those who get apps from Appulo and the MonkeyBall. They've been shut down by Apple.
frown.gif

Appulous is working for me. I open up appshare and appulous loaded up. RIP themonkeysball

alright i have a problem. i'm unlocking the iphone and when i get to the part where i have to enter DFU mode, winpwn shuts down. any help?

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

eek.gif

Will be downloading this once it releases.
Waiiiitttt........ waittttt� WHY was this app not included on Google's own phone the G1, what type of backwards sh-- is that
smh.gif

does swirlyMMS work with AT&T?? if so, does anybody know the settings code?? i searched google and couldnt find it.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

here's my current theme btw, nothin special but still

where can i cop these icons, and where can i get blanks?

You can get both through cydia, the theme is called Punch. For blanks add source http://apt.steffwiz.com and search forblanks. And to the dude who asked, yes you can get free texts thru bitesms, well kinda, if u have unlimited text you just use it just like the normal text app.In settings just switch from "send via bitesms" to "send via carrier".

Originally Posted by chr1scross

is there a way to get BeejiveIM for free?? Info?? OR do I have to pay?

Thanks

Anything is possible my friend
laugh.gif
. It requires jailbreaking and finding a cracked version of the app tho. Hint: it's on the other site that didnt getshut down yet like themonkey'sball did.

OK, so I just went through the jailbreak on my iPhone (original 2G)...

Can someone link up an SSH tutorial or walk me through the process of putting NES roms onto the phone? I've downloaded the NES and OpenSSH apps off ofCydia, and I have CyberDuck on my Mac, but I don't understand how the SSH stuff works...

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

here's my current theme btw, nothin special but still

where can i cop these icons, and where can i get blanks?

You can get both through cydia, the theme is called Punch. For blanks add source http://apt.steffwiz.com/http://apt.steffwiz.com and search for blanks. And to the dude who asked, yes you can get free texts thru bitesms, well kinda, if u have unlimited text you just use it just like the normal text app. In settings just switch from "send via bitesms" to "send via carrier".

thank you kind sir. i wasnt feeling the 10 banks so all i have to do is goto cydia and uninstall it right? sorry for asking so many question im just hellaparanoid about bricking my iphone
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chr1scross

is there a way to get BeejiveIM for free?? Info?? OR do I have to pay?

Thanks
Man, I'm not gonna act holier than thou, because I've definitely stolen my share of software in my years...but honestly, if there ever wasan app more deserving of its money its Beejive IM. App works flawlessly and isn't even reasonably priced.

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

FINALLY!!!! landscape text...MySMS app via cydia....for those who don't have it yet....here's what it looks like....

non-jb iphones are missing out...

what keyboard skin are you using??

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

FINALLY!!!! landscape text...MySMS app via cydia....for those who don't have it yet....here's what it looks like....

non-jb iphones are missing out...
what keyboard skin are you using??

Back
Top Bottom