Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

hey where do i download beejive? i tried to look for it on cydia but it wont show up i got the 2.2 firmware/software and the 3g

Xenon Powered Flash for the iPhone
Snapture Labs has announced their SnaptureFlash product, which promises to bring an external Xenon flash to the iPhone.

According to Gizmodo the SnaptureFlash adds 3/8-inch of length to the bottom of the phone and includes passive speaker amplification.

As far as hardware goes, it packs in a xenon flash, which can provide 50,000 lux brightness ( vs the 500 lux of an LED "flash"). It also has an additional LED bulb that can be used for video recording or a really dim photo flash. Unlike other flash products, it works directly with the Snapture software. Getting the timing down between the phone camera, Snapture app and SnaptureFlash was the trickiest part, according to Bowei Gai, one of Snapture Labs' founders.

Unfortunately, the SnaptureFlash only works with their own application or with jailbroken applications that support it. Official applications would have to break the App Store agreement to utilize the new device.

Gizmodo took some sample pics with the prototype indicating that occasionally it would pick up other light sources turning the image slightly blue.

Originally Posted by los cientos

hey where do i download beejive? i tried to look for it on cydia but it wont show up i got the 2.2 firmware/software and the 3g

Go to cydia.. Manage/source/ add source Add this http://cydia.hackulo.us Then install installous and mobileinstallation..Open installous and search for beejive.. Free 99!!!

^^^
thanks just reason, I was going to go into detail, but that works. you may want to add it to the first page!

today is my bday, so I will not be in here.

Just copped mine Christmas Eve. I am about to go through the list of reccomended apps and go to work!

Edit: I have a 3G, 8G.. and I tryed searching for those apps on page 1 via the app store.. Found none of those but like the Flashlight maybe. Is thereanything different I need to be doing? Maybe searching from my computer to then transfer to my phone?

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Just copped mine Christmas Eve. I am about to go through the list of reccomended apps and go to work!

Edit: I have a 3G, 8G.. and I tryed searching for those apps on page 1 via the app store.. Found none of those but like the Flashlight maybe. Is there anything different I need to be doing? Maybe searching from my computer to then transfer to my phone?
The apps on the front page are jailbroken apps...you must jailbreak for those.

Since you have a 3g, here is the tutorial, it is very simple.

PC: http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1881
Mac: http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1558

Also, you do not have to restore, but you can if you like.

DiskAid: Transfer Files between iPhone & Computer via USB

by Simon Ng on December 18, 2008

Thanks for our reader Alan's email. He reminded me to introduce DiskAid, that has been around for quite a while. DiskAid is a freeware that lets youtransfer files between iPhone / iPod and computer and enables your iPhone as USB thumb drive.

I have introduced how you can transfer files wirelessly between computer and iPhone via SSH. But not all iPhone users are capable to use SSH or wirelessconnection is not always available.

In this case, DiskAid will be the right tool for you. DiskAid provides an intuitive user interface (like file explorer) and lets you transfer files with USBconnection. Just connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable and launch DiskAid. DiskAid automatically detects the iPhone and show you the files on iPhone.

DiskAid comes with three types of folder selections: DiskAid, media and root folder. DiskAid folder is for you to put any files (e.g. document, excel,powerpoint) to carry on-the-go. When select media folder, DiskAid shows to the image folder of iPhone. You can copy photos in camera roll directly to computer.You may not need to access the root folder normally unless you need to hack some of the iPhone settings.

DiskAid is compatible with both Windows (XP & Vista) and Mac OS X. It supports iPhone 2G & 3G with firmware 1.1.1 to 2.2.

DiskAid is free to download. You can download it directly from this download link.

DiskAid is not the only tool in this area. You may also consider iPhoneBrowser as alternative.

Is there a way we can receive/view videos someone sends you? I remember before I update to 2.1 and 2.2 I was able to view videos ppl sent me through my emailaccount. However, I no longer can view videos someone sends me. It now displays "This video could not be played back".

i restored my iphone cause since i jailbroke it, it started lagging. before i restored it i didnt change anything back to normal i.e. carrier name through makeit mine. now its fully restored but doesnt read at&t still has what i named it. any way around to make ir say at&t without jailbreaking just for that?

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Is there a way we can receive/view videos someone sends you? I remember before I update to 2.1 and 2.2 I was able to view videos ppl sent me through my email account. However, I no longer can view videos someone sends me. It now displays "This video could not be played back".
No idea.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

i restored my iphone cause since i jailbroke it, it started lagging. before i restored it i didnt change anything back to normal i.e. carrier name through make it mine. now its fully restored but doesnt read at&t still has what i named it. any way around to make ir say at&t without jailbreaking just for that?
Nope, no way to put a carrier name up there w/o jailbreak.

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

to retsore my iphone do i haft to have the internet on my computer or can i just restore it
Just restore in iTunes.

Originally Posted by just reason

Thanks for our reader Alan's email. He reminded me to introduce DiskAid, that has been around for quite a while. DiskAid is a freeware that lets you transfer files between iPhone / iPod and computer and enables your iPhone as USB thumb drive.

I have introduced how you can transfer files wirelessly between computer and iPhone via SSH. But not all iPhone users are capable to use SSH or wireless connection is not always available.

In this case, DiskAid will be the right tool for you. DiskAid provides an intuitive user interface (like file explorer) and lets you transfer files with USB connection. Just connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable and launch DiskAid. DiskAid automatically detects the iPhone and show you the files on iPhone.

DiskAid comes with three types of folder selections: DiskAid, media and root folder. DiskAid folder is for you to put any files (e.g. document, excel, powerpoint) to carry on-the-go. When select media folder, DiskAid shows to the image folder of iPhone. You can copy photos in camera roll directly to computer. You may not need to access the root folder normally unless you need to hack some of the iPhone settings.

DiskAid is compatible with both Windows (XP & Vista) and Mac OS X. It supports iPhone 2G & 3G with firmware 1.1.1 to 2.2.

DiskAid is free to download. You can download it directly from this download link.

DiskAid is not the only tool in this area. You may also consider iPhoneBrowser as alternative.
So are you saying I can copy pics, mp3s and videos from my PC HDD to my iPhone with this program, no need for iTunes anymore?

Is there a way to use my iPhone as a modem and use the 3g Internet on my laptop!?!? I'm at work right now and every wifi connection needs a password so Iwas wondering if I can use my 3G for Internet connection on my laptop??

i have a 2g iphone, and quickpwn'd it. i am going to australia on sunday for a month.. is the phone unlocked? or did i just jailbreak it for apps and whatnot.

can i drop another sim in there and have it work?

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Is there a way we can receive/view videos someone sends you? I remember before I update to 2.1 and 2.2 I was able to view videos ppl sent me through my email account. However, I no longer can view videos someone sends me. It now displays "This video could not be played back".
No idea.
Um....... I wonder why not anymore?

Thanks for the help, ppl. Is there a way to change the color for the Call and "add to contacts" button?????
2rm1rag.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by just reason

Thanks for our reader Alan's email. He reminded me to introduce DiskAid, that has been around for quite a while. DiskAid is a freeware that lets you transfer files between iPhone / iPod and computer and enables your iPhone as USB thumb drive.

I have introduced how you can transfer files wirelessly between computer and iPhone via SSH. But not all iPhone users are capable to use SSH or wireless connection is not always available.

In this case, DiskAid will be the right tool for you. DiskAid provides an intuitive user interface (like file explorer) and lets you transfer files with USB connection. Just connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable and launch DiskAid. DiskAid automatically detects the iPhone and show you the files on iPhone.

DiskAid comes with three types of folder selections: DiskAid, media and root folder. DiskAid folder is for you to put any files (e.g. document, excel, powerpoint) to carry on-the-go. When select media folder, DiskAid shows to the image folder of iPhone. You can copy photos in camera roll directly to computer. You may not need to access the root folder normally unless you need to hack some of the iPhone settings.

So are you saying I can copy pics, mp3s and videos from my PC HDD to my iPhone with this program, no need for iTunes anymore?

most likely.. i haven't tried it out yet.. but i will..

Krazyrodzilla wrote:
Is there a way we can receive/view videos someone sends you? I remember before I update to 2.1 and 2.2 I was able to view videos ppl sent me through my emailaccount. However, I no longer can view videos someone sends me. It now displays "This video could not be played back".

have you tried swirlymms? try to send a video to yourself... or maybe it is the size of the file?

Originally Posted by BayEST

Thanks for the help, ppl. Is there a way to change the color for the Call and "add to contacts" button?????
2rm1rag.jpg

try to use openssh to change the color.. you used to be able to use Customize but that is no longer available.

Back
Top Bottom