Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Agile Lie Detector
liedetector.jpg

Very little good can come of this, but if you're in need to a quick (and somewhat unreliable) way to test your spouse's honesty, then the $8 Agile Lie Detector for the iPhone might work.

Allow me to repeat myself. Very little good can really come of this sort of app. But some will try it anyway. The Agile Lie Detector uses voice stress analysis to judge a speaker's words in real time. And while you admire the 3D spectrograph with no real clue what it means, a simple "lie meter" will indicate just how much your kids really like your chili, your mom didn't mind changing your diapers at all.

Besides, I already know that my loved ones are telling me the truth. Or maybe I should use this app and find out if i'm lying to myself.

It's an interesting addition to a rather unusual suite of apps to come out recently for the iPhone, first a breathalyzer, now this.
Now you dudes can catch you're girl in a lie when asking her where was she last night,
eek.gif
roll.gif
, oh yeah, it's already crack too
pimp.gif

is still blocked under installous.. anyway to unblock it?

Are there any apps that prevent txt messages from popping up from the main screen? Not rly feelin other ppl reading my txts like that. Pls help!

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

I have a jailbroken iphone still at 2.1 fw and does anyone know how to update to 2.2 fw without losing any of my apps and themes?
It's not possible....
Originally Posted by proper english

Are there any apps that prevent txt messages from popping up from the main screen? Not rly feelin other ppl reading my txts like that. Pls help!
Only way you can do this is to turn on the passcode lock and there's an option is you want to hide or view text msgs... turn it off.

I want to jailbreak my 16gig 3g bad but I haven't found an app. that I have full confidence in. Any recommendations?

So is this just form SIM card users? Or does this allow us to add all the rom apps and stuff, because that's all I really wanna do with mine.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

So is this just form SIM card users? Or does this allow us to add all the rom apps and stuff, because that's all I really wanna do with mine.

What network are you with? What firmware?

I have an iphone ....but i have that special chip to unlock it becasue i have tmobile..could i still jail break my phone using "iclaiified" becaseu iusually cannot connect to itunes because it says it cant read my sim card...any help would be great...

Okay it's a new year so we can not start by asking dumb questions... Use the first page please thanks... Happy new years to everyone!!!

Originally Posted by BR1012

I have an iphone ....but i have that special chip to unlock it becasue i have tmobile..could i still jail break my phone using "iclaiified" becaseu i usually cannot connect to itunes because it says it cant read my sim card...any help would be great...
I take it you have a iPhone 3g?

You must jailbreak your iPhone first, then you can download 'yellowsn0w' from cydia and no longer need the sim adapter.

yes thats correct i do have the 3g....also im d/l the pwnage now but your saying after i follow those steps i also need to d/l "yellowsnow'? what isthay...thanks alot

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

AT&T and it's 2.2 Firmware.

Does any one know what that exclamation point with the bubble is in the top right corner? I was trying to download something on Appulo but maybe I changedmy setting but went back and undid everything i changed. anybody?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Can you really use t-mobiles 3G network though?
I do not know. We'll have to wait to see what other people say.

Originally Posted by BR1012

yes thats correct i do have the 3g....also im d/l the pwnage now but your saying after i follow those steps i also need to d/l "yellowsnow'? what is thay...thanks alot
What is thay?

Just jailbreak (check page 1 for your qualifications, 3g/2.2/mac or pc or mac then do everything in the iClarified link on the last page, and check yourgrammar.

AT&T and it's 2.2 Firmware.

You just need to jailbreak. Look on page 1 for the qualifications for yourself.

^ I don't think so I checked my texts and didn't have any new ones. Also checked my emails and nothing new. I'm going to double check to make sure.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Can you really use t-mobiles 3G network though?
I do not know. We'll have to wait to see what other people say.
Yea, cause if not it's just one of those cool things to say you have but in reality it serves no purpose.

^..thanks...i ment "that" instead of they...its not that serious buddy..you knew what i ment.

Back
Top Bottom