Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

According to the person who made this theme:

1) download the folder...
2) rename it "StormKeyboard.theme"
3) ssh into your phone and place it in library\themes.
4) apply it in winterboard.

You should really read all the posts in that thread for more info though.

Thank you. I was in a rush. I love how the letters do not pop up!

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Is there a way we can receive/view videos someone sends you? I remember before I update to 2.1 and 2.2 I was able to view videos ppl sent me through my email account. However, I no longer can view videos someone sends me. It now displays "This video could not be played back".
No idea.
Um....... I wonder why not anymore?
That's the downside of Firmware 2.2. They took some shortcuts in order for the iPhone to run a bit quicker so they had to sacrifice certainthings such as email attachments. They got rid of certain things such as the videos. Also, it compresses photos you receive in emails as well. I noticed thiswhen my gf sent me a photo she took on her iphone. I then opened it on my iphone and saved the photo. It then gets compressed to crappy quality when viewedthrough your Photo Library/Camera Roll. I hope they fix this issue for 2.3. I was reliant on photo attachments, but now its not worth saving due to the crappyquality it saves it as.

Seems to be Monkey Ball is back up and working on putting things back up again.
pimp.gif

can somebody help me get magicpad .. Like send me the .ipa file or something because appulo's links don't work..

I'm really thinking about adding SSH just so I can get that blackberry keyboard.... is it difficult to mess around with all the files and stuff whenSSH'ing?

Just got an iPhone for Xmas...does anyone know how to set up a hotmail account without having to pay?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I'm really thinking about adding SSH just so I can get that blackberry keyboard.... is it difficult to mess around with all the files and stuff when SSH'ing?

Kind of. I deleted my text and ringtone files. I had to restore, but it works now. check the links on first page for ssh instructions an help.

Is there a way to use my iPhone as a modem and use the 3g Internet on my laptop!?!? I'm at work right now and every wifi connection needs a password so I was wondering if I can use my 3G for Internet connection on my laptop??
download "pdanet" and set up an ad-hoc network on your laptop. i'm actually planning on doing the same, since i don't haveinternet access at one of my client sites for work. i used to use pdanet for my motorola q, so i'm sure the iphone version will be just fine.

http://www.theiphoneblog....ow-to-tether-with-pdanet/

a few questions:

- i noticed that when i'm transferring files onto my phone (3G, 2.2, jailbroken) via an ssh tunnel, the winscp session drops whenever i receive an SMS. has this happened to anybody?

- with cydia, if i type in a search string and press backspace/delete once to delete a single character, it deletes the entire search string. i triedre-installing cydia to no avail. anybody encounter this issue? it's no big deal... just means i've gotta stay on my spelling game off top
laugh.gif

Agile Lie Detector
liedetector.jpg

Very little good can come of this, but if you're in need to a quick (and somewhat unreliable) way to test your spouse's honesty, then the $8 Agile Lie Detector for the iPhone might work.

Allow me to repeat myself. Very little good can really come of this sort of app. But some will try it anyway. The Agile Lie Detector uses voice stress analysis to judge a speaker's words in real time. And while you admire the 3D spectrograph with no real clue what it means, a simple "lie meter" will indicate just how much your kids really like your chili, your mom didn't mind changing your diapers at all.

Besides, I already know that my loved ones are telling me the truth. Or maybe I should use this app and find out if i'm lying to myself.

It's an interesting addition to a rather unusual suite of apps to come out recently for the iPhone, first a breathalyzer, now this.

Now you dudes can catch you're girl in a lie when asking her where was she last night,
eek.gif
roll.gif
, oh yeah, it's already crack too
pimp.gif

If modern lie detectors are about 50-60% correct then that things gotta be in the 25% range. Plus, my theory on apps is if its not free its not worth it.

Hey guys, is there anyway to hide pics on my iPhone. I have joints that I don't want people who play with my phone to see. Help me out

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

Does swirly message works for anyone

Check page 90 for the settings for at&t ... Google for licensed versions... Thnks for magicpad... Monopoly > UNO !! The animations are dope..

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by roback1991

Anyone use SwirlyMMS?

I need help with these settings
i was told earlier in the thread that it doesnt work.
It does not work for AT&T, only Tmobile. I have it on my phone, it's flawless.

Also Pastebud is out but the way to install it is beyond ridiculous, smh.

P.S. Is there a better weather icon than the one that's on the iPhone. One that actually updates realtime or has better look effect than a sun that says 73
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I use 'Fizz Weather.' It's $5.99 in the AppStore, but I downloaded it cracked. Let me know if you need a tutorial or explanation on getting cracked apps. EDIT: 3000th POST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im new to this, can i get a tutorial on how to do this? Or u mite of posted it already, and i missed it.

Hey guys, is there anyway to hide pics on my iPhone. I have joints that I don't want people who play with my phone to see. Help me out

install ssh and use winSCP from your computer to get into the filesystem. create a directory under /private/var/mobile or something and put themin there. name the file something techie sounding like "runtime" or "scripts," and you should be good. don't be callin it "asianfetish" or nothin like that, although chances are real slim that someone who gets a hold of your iphone would know which folder to navigate to. if youever want to look at them, download wildeyes from cydia to navigate to the directory and view the picture. wildeyes has a simple image viewer.
how do i get blanks?? ive been looking in cydia for the longest
install steffwiz in cydia, and once that completes, there will be a section in cydia called "blanks." browse through that section andfind the number of blank icons that works best for your theme.

I have a jailbroken iphone still at 2.1 fw and does anyone know how to update to 2.2 fw without losing any of my apps and themes?

Back
Top Bottom