Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

im sure it has already been answered.. but if im not eligible for an upgrade.. how much is the iPhone 3G

I've read this entire thread as well as the other one and I just wanted to thank the few people who contributed to both in a major way. I got an iPhonejust yesterday and followed the detailed instructions and recommendations and everything has turned out really well. You've been more than helpful.

One thing -- I can't seem to change the background/wallpaper on the Picnic theme. It's a plain green-acqua for now. Any tips are appreciated. Thanks!

^ ssh into the theme folder which is probably picnic in stash/themes than delete the lock background and wallpaper or just wallpaper. Then on winterboard clickuser wallpaper and user lock background

Very cool. That was super easy. Thanks for your help.

kf5pv5.png

And just in case for anyone who's interested:

[h2]AT&T sells $99 refurb iPhones until end of December[/h2]
by Cory Bohon on Dec 27th 2008 at 7:00AM

iphone-3g-for-99dollarsus-att.jpg

Just last week we mention that AT&T would start selling theiPhone 3G through its website. AT&T took that idea a bit further, and is now offering an iPhone 3G at a really good deal.

Currently being offered is a refurbished 8GB iPhone 3G for only $99US (with a 2-year contract). You heard right, you can get an iPhone 3G for only $99. So therumors about the $99 iPhone were semi-true, except this isn't Walmart, and it's only a limited deal. You can get $50 off all refurbed iPhones until December 31.

Here's how the prices break down for the refurbs:

I just got my 3G Iphone for christmas. I have already ordered the Zagg invisible shield. I want to get a leather case for my iphone that attaches to my hip. Doany of you know any good ones?

I have iTunes on my computer but when I try to restore my iPhone it says I haft to connect to the Internet is there a way around this

I really wish I lived in a better coverage area for AT&T, because I want to get an iPhone. What's the word on Verizon getting this phone?
laugh.gif

According to the person who made this theme:

1) download the folder...
2) rename it "StormKeyboard.theme"
3) ssh into your phone and place it in library\themes.
4) apply it in winterboard.

You should really read all the posts in that thread for more info though.

I finally got my iPhone after i was talking about it for forever..

I set up my yahoo email...

but how do i set up my school email...

Back
Top Bottom