Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Someone quick on average tell me how much is your monthly bill
I'm getting tired of sprint
unlimited data/text are a must
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your looking at $90+ dollars easily....[/color]

Ok, here's the deal. My iphone is jailbroken and all that good stuff. I have the Abstract NTW theme is use now, but as you guys know, some of the appsdon't have the same themed icons. So my question is, how do make my own icons, and SSH them on my phone to match the Abstact NTW theme. Is there atutorial for this? If so, where can I find it. Thanks NT

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

2dtxcud.png

What a great theme this is.
What theme is that?

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Ok, here's the deal. My iphone is jailbroken and all that good stuff. I have the Abstract NTW theme is use now, but as you guys know, some of the apps don't have the same themed icons. So my question is, how do make my own icons, and SSH them on my phone to match the Abstact NTW theme. Is there a tutorial for this? If so, where can I find it. Thanks NT

I have done this. I took installer an categories, because I hate both, from clear icons, my current theme, and I changed the name to the exact name as it showson the iPhone. and it worked perfect.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

alright; I'm having a major problem. when I try to pwnage tool 2.2 it asked for the password then a few seconds later it says iFailz with the little cat. you think you can help me out I don't get it.

also since I hacked my apps, my iPhone won't back up.
R.I.P.

R.I.P what?
My phone still works perfectly. Its just I can't get new Apps cause the updated Apps Require 2.2 and I can't really do much. I just wanted to knowwhat's going on with it. Can someone help?

do any one have amateur surgeon cracked on there phone if so what did you use because sendspace isn't an option to download it only zshare and some othercrap

Originally Posted by AirForce1Queen

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by One Love

when i go to check an MMS message it says:

FETCHING MESSAGE

Fetch error: unexpected http response...
same problem.....any help? i have t-mobile

What did u put ur settings as? Cause if u have tmobile u obviously cannot use the settings i posted because that is for cingular/at&t only.

im using the same settings posted a while back and i have ATT
what do you thi k the problem is?

FETCHING MESSAGE

What did u put ur settings as? Cause if u have tmobile u obviously cannot use the settings i posted because that is for cingular/at&t only.

FETCHING MESSAGE

Too put an end to the countless of threads being made, and the ones to be made in the future, I want to point out a few things on the chances of this happening.

- Apple released a 16GB iPhone on February 5th, for $100 over the previous top model.
- Apple's Macworld featured the introduction to the MacBook Air, and this event was based solely on that new laptop, thus the chance that they didn't want to draw attention away from that because of an updated iPhone right at Macworld.
- With nothing major being introduced at Macworld, the iPhone will likely see some enhancement. Maybe even a software announcement? From visiting this site daily for the last year and half, it seems likely will see something related to the iPhone at Macworld.
- ScanDisk has a 32GB Flash drive out that is cheap, and there have been plenty of rumors of Apple using this chip in the iPhone and iPod Touch. Why would Apple wait even longer to introduce this when they already are capable of implementing it now?

THE ANSWER: Yes, there will be a 32GB iPhone at Macworld. This also means that we very well could see a 64GB iPod Touch.

If you are waiting to get a 32GB iPhone, i would defiantly wait if I were you if you don't need the iPhone this minute. You could always buy a few days before, since you have the 14 day return period, with a 10% restocking fee. If you think a 64GB iPhone will come out in the next 6-12 months, you are just getting your hopes up.

Facts about the 32GB iPhone:
-It should not get any thicker.

Hope this clears a few things up.

Yes, but you will probably have to restore before the update, then re-jailbreak.

A Next Metal Gear is ... Metal Gear Solid Touch

metal-gear-solid-touch.jpg

Don't leave yet! At least let us tell you where this information comes from. According to 1UP and 1 of its tipsters, the latest issue of Japanese magFamitsu shows what lies beyond the cryptic ellipsis appended to Kojima Productions' teaser website, which we last discussed on December 5th. Judging by asomewhat scrutable scan, the game appears to be an iPhone project dubbed "Metal Gear Solid Touch." [Update: Konami has confirmed the title.]

Little else is known about the touch-screen title, but we imagine many a soldier's neck will be snapped via some precision pinching.

Link: http://www.joystiq.com/20...metal-gear-is-for-iphone/

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Too put an end to the countless of threads being made, and the ones to be made in the future, I want to point out a few things on the chances of this happening.

- Apple released a 16GB iPhone on February 5th, for $100 over the previous top model.
- Apple's Macworld featured the introduction to the MacBook Air, and this event was based solely on that new laptop, thus the chance that they didn't want to draw attention away from that because of an updated iPhone right at Macworld.
- With nothing major being introduced at Macworld, the iPhone will likely see some enhancement. Maybe even a software announcement? From visiting this site daily for the last year and half, it seems likely will see something related to the iPhone at Macworld.
- ScanDisk has a 32GB Flash drive out that is cheap, and there have been plenty of rumors of Apple using this chip in the iPhone and iPod Touch. Why would Apple wait even longer to introduce this when they already are capable of implementing it now?

THE ANSWER: Yes, there will be a 32GB iPhone at Macworld. This also means that we very well could see a 64GB iPod Touch.

If you are waiting to get a 32GB iPhone, i would defiantly wait if I were you if you don't need the iPhone this minute. You could always buy a few days before, since you have the 14 day return period, with a 10% restocking fee. If you think a 64GB iPhone will come out in the next 6-12 months, you are just getting your hopes up.

Facts about the 32GB iPhone:
-It should not get any thicker.

Hope this clears a few things up.

I hope this is true, I have been holding off on the 3G for this and I iwll be back in the states areound the time of Macworld, so I can get myhands on it.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

A Next Metal Gear is ... Metal Gear Solid Touch

metal-gear-solid-touch.jpg

Don't leave yet! At least let us tell you where this information comes from. According to 1UP and 1 of its tipsters, the latest issue of Japanese mag Famitsu shows what lies beyond the cryptic ellipsis appended to Kojima Productions' teaser website, which we last discussed on December 5th. Judging by a somewhat scrutable scan, the game appears to be an iPhone project dubbed "Metal Gear Solid Touch." [Update: Konami has confirmed the title.]

Little else is known about the touch-screen title, but we imagine many a soldier's neck will be snapped via some precision pinching.

Link: http://www.joystiq.com/2008/12/17/rumor-a-next-metal-gear-is-for-iphone/http://www.joystiq.com/20...metal-gear-is-for-iphone/
$@+$ a G1
$@+$ a Storm
$@+$ a Touch Pro

Metal Gear Solid Touch

mgst-left.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Touch is an original game in the series that will bring the world and characters of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots to the iPhone. The game is of the "touch shooting" genre and will use the iPhone's touchscreen for targetting as well as zoom mode control. The initial release will feature eight stages, with more to come in future updates. Progress in the game will be rewarded by unlocked images and wallpaper from the Metal Gear series.

Metal Gear Solid Touch will be released in Japan, North America and Europe in Spring 2009.

moz-screenshot.jpg

Dance Dance Revolution S Lite

img_ddrl01.jpg
Dance Dance Revolution S Lite is an iPhone adaptation of the highly popular rhythm and dance game Dance Dance Revolution that is considered one of the most original video game releases of tall time, and the inspiration of many, later musical rhythm games. "Tap the arrow icons that appear at the bottom of the screen in time with music."

DDR S Lite will be released in Japan and North America later this month.

Silent Hill: The Escape

img_silent01.jpg
Silent Hill: The Escape is an iPhone adaptaiton of the popular survival horror series, Silent Hill, which brought a game-inspired motion picture release in 2006. It's a first-person 3D shooter that utilizes both the iPhone's touchscreen and accelerometer for gameplay control.

Silent Hill for the iPhone will be released in Japan, North America, and Europe later this month.

[h2]EA's SimCity for iPhone Now Available[/h2]
EA's SimCity for iPhone is now available in the App Store [link] and is priced at $9.99.
Create and control your urban empire with more power than ever! It's the SimCity[emoji]8482[/emoji] you know and love, re-created for your iPhone[emoji]8482[/emoji] to give you the most realistic SimCity experience. And, if you're new to the Sims universe, prepare yourself for one of the most engaging, addicting games you've ever played.

Features include:
  • Intuitive Touch Controls
  • Tutorial to ease you into developing your first city
  • Starter Cities start you in different types of cities.
  • Manage all aspects of a thriving city, including the budget
  • Destroy it all with 5 Disasters - UFO, Fire, Tornado, Earthquake, Toxic Cloud
  • Place Parks, Landmarks, public works and various different special buildings
  • Public and private transportation with roads and rail
  • Public works management: Water, Power, Garbage and Recycling
  • Place 6 Zone types
  • Enact Ordinances to satisfy petitioners
  • Never play the same game twice
  • 3 Difficulty Settings
  • Small, Medium and Large Cities
  • Customizable Procedural Terrain Generation
  • Complex simulations that adapt to your every move
EA has said this is a full version of SimCity and not a stripped down mobile version.

App Store Link: SimCity, $9.99

Edit: Oh and for you Installous heads, SimCity is already cracked.
devil.gif

^ It's cracked already?

:runs to iPhone:

I cant wait for DDR S Lite, copped instantly and I called MGSTouch for iPhone when the teaser broke a week ago,
pimp.gif

How much is a good price to sell an iPhone?

Just recently got the 3G and dont need the 2G anymore...Looks are a 9/10

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

do any one have amateur surgeon cracked on there phone if so what did you use because sendspace isn't an option to download it only zshare and some other crap

zshare is good too, what is the problem? Just use a different download link...and do not complain about the waiting time, remember, IT IS FREE!
Originally Posted by frankbink5

I need help finding mobile installation 2.2
nerd.gif

Go to where you got Installous, it should be in there. If you do not have installous, add this source to your sources in Cydia. Go to 'Manage' >'Sources' > 'Edit' > 'Add' > type cydia.hackulo.us > Let it refresh, in there you will find Installous and the MI 2.2
Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

if i jailbreak my phone can i still update the software when apple releases it?

Yes, but it will get rid of your jailbreak, all jailbroken Apps (not installous apps), themes, and other non-Apple given software.
Originally Posted by Xmanjordans45

F a ifone its all about my sidekick lx OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by SlimK4

How much is a good price to sell an iPhone?

Just recently got the 3G and dont need the 2G anymore...Looks are a 9/10
PM'd

If you any questions about any of this, do not QUOTE the whole thing, copy and paste, and/or PM me.

SOFTWARE UNLOCK FOR IPHONE 3G IS COMING OUT ON NEW YEARS EVE VIA CYDIA INSTALLER!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAA

Back
Top Bottom