Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

The Incase Slider is crack.
pimp.gif

11901zd.jpg

Simple
pimp.gif

you should have edited the NT webicon so it just says NikeTalk. would look better IMO and yes, incase slider is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Anyone here use beejive?

Yes. I use it occasionally.

Yeh I just downloaded it, kinda cool. Just wish apple will allow things like this to run in the background. Instead of getting the email notifications.

Get Backgrounder and Insomnia on Cydia. Works like a charm. Turns your iPhone into a sidekick
laugh.gif
do u need both backgrounder and insomnia or just one of them??
Backgrounder runs programs in the background after you hit the home button and exit out of the program. Insomnia keeps everything going after your screen turns.
So this means that if you receive a new message that your phone will make a "received" sound? And also, do both of those run down thebattery?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

How do I change the icons in my theme? I have the PerectStorm 1.0 theme that has a ton of icons and I want to change some of mine to these, how do I do that through SSH?

rename the icon exactly like it is in the folder and replace it through ssh

Originally Posted by kevL7

Originally Posted by PatGelado

kevL7 wrote:

so where does itunes save all the iphone data? i need to reboot my macbook but i don't want to lose all my contacts and photos

C:\Documents and Settings\*USER HERE*\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates
hmm i don't think that's what i'm looking for. I think that's just the firmware. and i have a mac not a pc

Try here http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=551797

If not then you can't really locate a contacts file because everything is saved as an .ipsw file which is what i've read. I hope it works if not yourjust going to have to re-do everything.

Your not re-booting your IPhone though so you can backup after you reinstall the OS if I'm not mistaken.

Can somebody tell me why when I save a picture that has been email to me on my iPhone, when I look at it in photos, its really blurry. This just startedhappening like 3 - 4 weeks ago and I don't know how to fix it. Am I saving it wrong?
laugh.gif
idk I use to be able to save pics from my email and it wascrystal clear quality, now
smh.gif

--Thread is so long and I didnt wanna search the whole thing ...

--I just got a 3G iPhone, how do I make one of my Mp3 songs the text message tone or the calling tone?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Anyone here use beejive?

Yes. I use it occasionally.

Yeh I just downloaded it, kinda cool. Just wish apple will allow things like this to run in the background. Instead of getting the email notifications.

Get Backgrounder and Insomnia on Cydia. Works like a charm. Turns your iPhone into a sidekick
laugh.gif
do u need both backgrounder and insomnia or just one of them??
Backgrounder runs programs in the background after you hit the home button and exit out of the program. Insomnia keeps everything going after your screen turns.
So this means that if you receive a new message that your phone will make a "received" sound? And also, do both of those run down the battery?
i would like to know also and does that mean i need both insomnia and backgrounder??

#!!+ something went wrong when I updated to 2.2.1...I think I upgraded the wrong way...now I'm having problems re-jailbreaking
smh.gif

Can somebody tell me why when I save a picture that has been email to me on my iPhone, when I look at it in photos, its really blurry. This just started happening like 3 - 4 weeks ago and I don't know how to fix it. Am I saving it wrong?
laugh.gif
idk I use to be able to save pics from my email and it was crystal clear quality, now
smh.gif
Did you update to 2.2.1? I read that this is supposed to be fixed in that update. And on another note, where do I go to install blanks again?

yeh the incase is crack, but imma sell it to my cuz once my switcheasy rebel comes in the mail,

im still having trouble jailbreaking it on a mac imma jailbreak when i get a chance to go to one of those internet cafes

Can somebody tell me why when I save a picture that has been email to me on my iPhone, when I look at it in photos, its really blurry. This just started happening like 3 - 4 weeks ago and I don't know how to fix it. Am I saving it wrong?
laugh.gif
idk I use to be able to save pics from my email and it was crystal clear quality, now
smh.gif
Did you update to 2.2.1? I read that this is supposed to be fixed in that update. And on another note, where do I go to install blanks again?
Naw I didn't, minor update, not worth the hassle, ill just wait for the next big update to re-jailbreak/unlock. Also you can get iBLANKS fromCydia.

^ that usually happens to me when i try to save pictures of the net. especially if they are big pictures (which is stupid since they are big they should lookfine when blown up)

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Naw I didn't, minor update, not worth the hassle, ill just wait for the next big update to re-jailbreak/unlock. Also you can get iBLANKS from Cydia.
Isn't there a source that needs to be added if I'm not mistaken?

[h2]Cydia developer planning independent iPhone App Store, others planning jailbreak service, adult app store[/h2]

Looks like the jailbroken iPhone app scene is about to get seriously interesting -- not only is Cydia is going from package repository to full-fledged app store, a new jailbreaking service called Rock Your Phone is set to launch, and there's a planned adults-only app store. Details are light on the others, but the Cydia Store will offer developers a distribution alternative to Apple's official App Store unencumbered by that pesky SDK agreement and approval process -- are you ready for commercial fart apps with direct hardware access? Of course, users will have to jailbreak their phones for the Cydia Store or any of its wares to run, and that's slightly controversial at the moment, given Apple's opposition to the EFF's proposal to exempt jailbreaking from the DMCA. It's up in the air how the legal situation will play out, but honestly, we can't say we're surprised that devs locked out of Apple's store are finding ways to compete -- the iPhone app market is entirely too lucrative to ignore. We'll see how Apple responds when the Cydia Store and these others go live; we can't help but feel the winning move would be to relax the SDK restrictions and get all these devs playing on the same team.

Back
Top Bottom