OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Damn, they are closed now

EDIT: The Clearance store in Memphis is the one where all of the box tops are ripped off, and they are in rows like the back wall of most outlets, correct?

So, I just got back from the outlet here in Orlando. Before I went, I called to confirm if they were price matching for the AM1's. I come in grab 2 pairsand headed to the cashier. I said I wanted to do a price match with the Vacaville outlet. So the CSM goes and calls Vacaville. When she gets off the phone, sheproceeds to tell me that there was an error in the pricing system or some sort of promo at Vacaville and they weren't supposed to be selling them for37.99. I then told her that my friends (NT) got some pairs earlier thru phone orders which was how I found out about them being price matched. She then repeatsthis BS error thing in the system which shouldn't have happened. So long story short, I went home empty handed. Good thing the store was just a mile fromme.

I was kinda hoping to price match the Penny's as well. Oh well!

All in all, I've been to 4 outlets in the Orlando area today.

Kissimmee nothing special almost bought trainer 1's for 49.99
Penny Black/blue Sz 8 only for 54.99
SB Classic Grey/Green 29.99 FSR

Celebration
Air Pipen Brown 109.99 can't remember sizes

Orlando Premium
nothing good

Orlando Prime/ Beltz
Price drop on black/red hyperdunks to 89.99 I think

EDIT: Ooh I saw those cats that were there before the Kissimmee store opened that some of you guys were talking about this morning. They came out with 10-12boxes of AJF 4 Premiers in big sizes.

Originally Posted by auright

man work is getting in the way of all these deals. congrats to everyone that pick up those deals. thanks for all the great updates everyone.

WORD. I'm at work making this $$ and the stuff I want to spend it on is flying off shelves while I'm slaving away.
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by magc840

EDIT: Ooh, I saw those guys that were waiting before the Kissimmee store opened that you guys were talking about this morning. They came away with like 10-12 boxes of AJ4 Premiers but mostly big sizes though..
?
pics?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by magc840

EDIT: Ooh, I saw those guys that were waiting before the Kissimmee store opened that you guys were talking about this morning. They came away with like 10-12 boxes of AJ4 Premiers but mostly big sizes though..
?
pics?
I think he forgot the F.

Ooops! My bad! Should've written AJF4 Premiers. And yes it was those in the pics above. Sorry!

Edited original post.

yes he is. someone already has them on ebay , i got the info last week but was told they were like 12 and up in sizes

Originally Posted by bigj505

wow that store had a bunch of kicks... thanks sherlock foams!
Its hilarious when a NikeTalk member gets banned and has a new user name, but everyone calls them by their original user name
laugh.gif

Glad I don't have this problem
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I don't wanna go over anyone's head with my "integrity" talk.
That's the "new" sneakerhead on Niketalk/ISS these days, and this is how we are viewed to the masses -- as herbs.
Proceed
Weclome 2NikeTalk 2010 with that one

Originally Posted by Niketalk55

Will be hitting them up tomorrow.
Yes I Will
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Young Christin

wassup yall,

Memphis Nike Clearance Store

QS Air Max 1 White/Red- FSR -49.99
Nike Penny II Black/Blue - sizes 8 thru 10 -39.99
Nike Air Max total Uptempo (reggie miller) White/Blue sizes 8-10 either 49.99 or 59.99
nike air force one white/black bottom- FSR -39.99

I got my pair of air max 1 from the clearance store earlier. For those who still want a pair hit them up.
Good looks on this. I googled this, is it the one on South Plaza Drive? I want to scoop a pair or two of the Pennys.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Got a 9.5 AM1

Someone said South Chicago for the AM90 Flywires? Is that the Gurnee or Aurora Outlet?

Neither of those are in chicago.. South Chicago: 773-846-5460

props to people posting info
pimp.gif
.... i was able to get pippens and air max 1s.... i got 1pair of each cuz im not greedy
laugh.gif
.... i wanted other people to be able to cop a pair...if it wasnt for this thread i wouldnt even know about the info... i dont even know why people cop like 3-4 pairs of the same shoe... its not that serious andit leaves people out from coppin...im just sayin
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Young Christin

wassup yall,

Memphis Nike Clearance Store

QS Air Max 1 White/Red- FSR -49.99
Nike Penny II Black/Blue - sizes 8 thru 10 -39.99
Nike Air Max total Uptempo (reggie miller) White/Blue sizes 8-10 either 49.99 or 59.99
nike air force one white/black bottom- FSR -39.99

I got my pair of air max 1 from the clearance store earlier. For those who still want a pair hit them up.

Props. Will be hitting them up tomorrow.
You in Memphis? What part?

Back
Top Bottom