OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Finally got my money back from an overcharge from the Chicago outlet after 2 months

No call backs and no attempts to fix the problem, I understand it was holiday time but 2 months?
tired.gif

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but for those interested, the DMP VIIs are on NDC for $186 in sizes 7 - 8.5, 12 - 18. Shipping is free sinceit's over $175. Too bad they weren't at this price during the 25% clearance sale.

Originally Posted by magc840

So, I just got back from the outlet here in Orlando. Before I went, I called to confirm if they were price matching for the AM1's. I come in grab 2 pairs and headed to the cashier. I said I wanted to do a price match with the Vacaville outlet. So the CSM goes and calls Vacaville. When she gets off the phone, she proceeds to tell me that there was an error in the pricing system or some sort of promo at Vacaville and they weren't supposed to be selling them for 37.99. I then told her that my friends (NT) got some pairs earlier thru phone orders which was how I found out about them being price matched. She then repeats this BS error thing in the system which shouldn't have happened. So long story short, I went home empty handed. Good thing the store was just a mile from me.
This is what kills the game IMO on both sides.

You got up there, "balling" with two pair. And don't even pick up ONE pair of those after the fact?

Nevermind, maybe its just me...
laugh.gif
... I don't wanna go overanyone's head with my "integrity" talk.

That's the "new" sneakerhead on Niketalk/ISS these days, and this is how we are viewed to the masses -- as herbs.

laugh.gif

Proceed.

Originally Posted by Young Christin

wassup yall,

Memphis Nike Clearance Store

QS Air Max 1 White/Red- FSR -49.99
Nike Penny II Black/Blue - sizes 8 thru 10 -39.99
Nike Air Max total Uptempo (reggie miller) White/Blue sizes 8-10 either 49.99 or 59.99
nike air force one white/black bottom- FSR -39.99

I got my pair of air max 1 from the clearance store earlier. For those who still want a pair hit them up.

does this Memphis store ship? i don't see a number for a Memphis store on the store list

wassup yall,

Nike Air Max total Uptempo (reggie miller) White/Blue sizes 8-10 either 49.99 or 59.99
Nike air force one white/black bottom- FSR -39.99
Nike Air Garnett black/blue -FSR - 39.99 or 49.99

I got my pair of air max 1 from the clearance store earlier. For those who still want a pair hit them up.
The Penny's are 59.99 not 39.99

Sherlock what stores are those? Most of them look like spots in bk by the tags but I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by don23lucia

What store is the Memphis one i cant find a number for it. I Googled it and got a 800 number

Yea I got the same thing when I googled it. It just gives the general Nike phone number. Can someone please provide it?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

wassup yall,

Nike air force one white/black bottom- FSR -39.99
Nike Air Garnett black/blue -FSR - 39.99 or 49.99

The Penny's are 59.99 not 39.99

Sherlock what stores are those? Most of them look like spots in bk by the tags but I could be wrong.

looks like downtown bk or VIM...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Queenstown, MD Nike store update anyone?
nerd.gif
queenstown?
only nike spots in MD are hagerstown and arundel mills.
arundel mills is wack and never has anything worth anything.
hagerstown rarely gets anything.

Damn missed out on the HOH Uptempos, oh well. Garnetts are more then likely black/blue and the number is (901) 332-9325

called the guy in memphis and he stated that they dont have the garnetts anymore but was able to order the uptempo's. Did anyone have any luck with thegarnetts?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by magc840

So, I just got back from the outlet here in Orlando. Before I went, I called to confirm if they were price matching for the AM1's. I come in grab 2 pairs and headed to the cashier. I said I wanted to do a price match with the Vacaville outlet. So the CSM goes and calls Vacaville. When she gets off the phone, she proceeds to tell me that there was an error in the pricing system or some sort of promo at Vacaville and they weren't supposed to be selling them for 37.99. I then told her that my friends (NT) got some pairs earlier thru phone orders which was how I found out about them being price matched. She then repeats this BS error thing in the system which shouldn't have happened. So long story short, I went home empty handed. Good thing the store was just a mile from me.
This is what kills the game IMO on both sides.

You got up there, "balling" with two pair. And don't even pick up ONE pair of those after the fact?

Nevermind, maybe its just me...
laugh.gif
... I don't wanna go over anyone's head with my "integrity" talk.

That's the "new" sneakerhead on Niketalk/ISS these days, and this is how we are viewed to the masses -- as herbs.

laugh.gif

Proceed.
I don't care what someone thinks of me. I'm not in it for the crowd. It's because I buy what I like. I made you and I look like anherb by my actions? Really now? To me practicality rules over someone thinks of me. Answer me this then, why would I buy a pair of sneakers for 69.99 when Iknow I could get them for 39.97 elsewhere. Is that so hard to fathom now? I'd rather be an herb than a sucker.

Integrity? What did I do so wrong? Is not accepting the status quo really that bad that I don't have integrity? Isn't that what this thread is allabout?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom