OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
That's the best bet, since that location is "hood" (compared to the others, especially over the phone) that got the QS AM1s...

At the very least (since they may not price match a "sold out" product's price), they should be able to do $49.99.

But again, good luck at that location...
laugh.gif

They may not price match, just cause...

thank you for your help even though i didn't ask if they were "hood" or not, i asked if anyone has price matched an outlet item while being instore. I could careless about that, i just want my pair.

^That's odd.

Did they give you a reason?

You should call them back and tell them to hold your size until you get things ironed out.

jeffersonville has a sample pair of the am2009 black and gold for the same price. u have to tell them that they are on the hash wall. good luck

they said they could not verify the debit catd with regards to the shipping and billing matching.... who knows really... do u think i could just tell them itscredit?

Oh that has nothing to do with it being a Visa.

Nike outlets will only do phone orders if the shipping address matches the billing address on your card.

just got back from vacaville for the nor cal peeps only size 8 thru 10.5 a few pairs of each except for 9.5 and 10s, still got 5+ pairs of each in those sizesand maybe a pair of 12 left when I was there about an hr ago. They also have the ATL Nike Big for $59.99, eggplant and gold hyperdunks on the hashwall for$59.99 but i only sz 12 and up

but the thing is my shipping and billing DO match. they just said they could not verify it with the debit. on another note, i called woodbury and they took mydebit so....

I ordered a sz10 am2009 from Viejas. I couldn't use my debit card either, only a credit card. I had them hold em for me for about 5-10 mins. Dude that rungme up was Gerad (sp?) and a stand up guy. Held me my size and knows about NT. He said he actually lurks on here. He also said they do have some am1's andpippens left!

Thanks oldsole73 and others who have contributed here with all the updates . I picked up my 2 pairs of the QS AM1s size 9 from Woodbury and a pair of AM2009from Viejas.
They are out of size 9 for the AM2009 at Viejas but they do have 9.5

Originally Posted by salembat

2 pairs of 9.5s 2009s left at viejas.... not sure about other sz
They wont let me order with my visa debit card...? anyone else had this problem? ive been able to order from other outlets with it....

I Had The Same Issue With This Outlet If I'm Not Mistaken And That A-Hole Manager They Have In The Footwear Department..... I Calmly Explained To The DudeLike TEN TIMES That I Had Made NUMEROUS Orders From Outlets In The Past And Proceeded To Name Off A Few At His Request...IExplained To Him That For Some Reason When I Place Orders With Outlets And ONLY Outlets, There's A Need For Them To 3 Way Call My Card Provider To VerifyMy Address (Something I've Done With Nike Reps TONS Of Times With No Issue)... His Response To Me Was That This Was Against Nike's Company Policy AndNot Something He Was Allowed To Do... In The End Dude STILL Didn't Let Me Place My Order And With His Stuck Up Attitude Made Me Feel TheNeed To File A Complaint With The Company About Him........ I Mean Damn, How You Gonna Be Able To Order From One Nike Outlet One Minute, Then The NextThey're Telling You "Sorry We Can't Verify This Card"...... Turned Around Five Minutes Later And Placed An Order Problem Free With A Nike RepOut In Florida Nice Enough To Take The Time To Verify My Card The Appropriate Way
smh.gif

Moral Of My Rant- REPORT THAT FOOL Until He Gets Company Policy Straight And Stops Being LAZY
tired.gif

hey woodburn outlet got some of thoe orange and grey 2009s for 100 i belive as well as some lungerglides for 80.
thy also have cleareance app. 40% off this weekend.

(wow. anyone got a 10 in those 2k9s they wanna let go.)

So much sole dude is definitly an a-hole. I had a problem with them also about charging me tax. He was trying to charge me Cali tax while I live in NY, not tomention there is no tax and I was explaining it to him for 10 mins straight and he wouldn't let me get 3 pairs. Guy is stubborn as *@%*. I gave up and gotmy stuff from Florida outlet. How are you a manager and not know the tax laws when they give every outlet manuals with everything in it. All he had do wasread.

if anyone's interested, the Marshalls stores by me have gotten bigger sizes in the white jordan 2k9. i've seen sizes from 9-12 for $49.99

Originally Posted by xilegacy

So much sole dude is definitly an a-hole. I had a problem with them also about charging me tax. He was trying to charge me Cali tax while I live in NY, not to mention there is no tax and I was explaining it to him for 10 mins straight and he wouldn't let me get 3 pairs. Guy is stubborn as @!+*. I gave up and got my stuff from Florida outlet. How are you a manager and not know the tax laws when they give every outlet manuals with everything in it. All he had do was read.

REPORT HIS !#@....... PERIOD...... The Whole Time He's Over There Giving Me Attitude I'm Like Is This DudeREALLY Gonna Sit Here As A Manager And Try To Tell Me "That's Against Company Policy" When I've PlacedNUMEROUS Orders In The Past With No Issues?...... To Me That's Just Being LAZY And As A ManagerCERTAINLY Not Doing Your Job...... Now If I Turned Around And Called Florida And They Gave Me That Same Response That's A Different Story,But NO, They HAPPILY Placed My Order And In Fact Said "I'm Not Sure What That Manager Was Talking About"
smh.gif
........ End Of Day, I Got My ShoesProblem Free, And Another Pair Again Today For Even Cheaper Thanks To OldSole
pimp.gif

Terrimui- They Are Supposed To Charge You The Sales Tax Of The State You Are Located In, SO LONG AS There Is A Nike RetailStore Somewhere In That Same State You Live In
wink.gif

What's Next?
nerd.gif

man work is getting in the way of all these deals. congrats to everyone that pick up those deals. thanks for all the great updates everyone.

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

thank you for your help even though i didn't ask if they were "hood" or not, i asked if anyone has price matched an outlet item while being in store. I could careless about that, i just want my pair.
Reading comprehension....

Hood location = They could. They should. But most likely, they won't.

Clearer to you now?

If you were really all about "I just want my pair," you'll pay the already discounted price at $69.99 and keep it pushing.

Let me go back to the local forum where I belong...
laugh.gif

wassup yall,

Memphis Nike Clearance Store

QS Air Max 1 White/Red- FSR -49.99
Nike Penny II Black/Blue - sizes 8 thru 10 -39.99
Nike Air Max total Uptempo (reggie miller) White/Blue sizes 8-10 either 49.99 or 59.99
Nike air force one white/black bottom- FSR -39.99
Nike Air Garnett black/blue -FSR - 39.99 or 49.99

I got my pair of air max 1 from the clearance store earlier. For those who still want a pair hit them up.

Back
Top Bottom