Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Don't think because you edited it I didn't see what you wrote rolli. Pull your skirt down and put a tampon on.

Yup, I know all about Mr. Nelson.

Crazy guy likes to have 4 guards, and 1 forward on the floor.
laugh.gif

elijah brohammed, you're mad that i said "you're right, this is the 3rd asian american in the league. i don't know why anyone is excited about it anymore"?

elijah brohammed, you're mad that i said "you're right, this is the 3rd asian american in the league. i don't know why anyone is excited about it anymore"?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yeah, the analogy was stupid. Let's get over it.

Aside from that, Lin is a good player from what we've seen, hope he can get lots of playing time up there in Oakland.
You don't need to worry about a 2nd string PG getting burn in a Don Nelson ran team. Before you know it, Nelson will be trotting out 2 PGs, 2 SG, and 1 SF.

Coaching mastermind, I tell ya!

Devean George at center?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unstoppable.
smokin.gif

Aside from that, Lin is a good player from what we've seen, hope he can get lots of playing time up there in Oakland.
You don't need to worry about a 2nd string PG getting burn in a Don Nelson ran team. Before you know it, Nelson will be trotting out 2 PGs, 2 SG, and 1 SF.

Devean George at center?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unstoppable.
smokin.gif

^ how could it not thats the only reason he is getting as much attn..im sorry thats just the truth

^ how could it not thats the only reason he is getting as much attn..im sorry thats just the truth

Originally Posted by acidicality

Devean George at center?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unstoppable.
smokin.gif

Got the whole league shaking in their boots.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Devean George at center?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unstoppable.
smokin.gif

Got the whole league shaking in their boots.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

just a bad analogy...

more like a dat ngyuen

omg i remember dude in my class creaming his pants over dude...
laugh.gif
 son was so excited like he won the lottery. didnt dat get drafted by the cowboys?

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

just a bad analogy...

more like a dat ngyuen

omg i remember dude in my class creaming his pants over dude...
laugh.gif
 son was so excited like he won the lottery. didnt dat get drafted by the cowboys?

haiti5 wrote:

im seriously surprised that there arent any filipino dudes doing work in hs or college level..ive been to a few PBA Games dudes are legit as hell
laugh.gif

Lol PBA players are wack.  And this is coming from a filipino american.

haiti5 wrote:

im seriously surprised that there arent any filipino dudes doing work in hs or college level..ive been to a few PBA Games dudes are legit as hell
laugh.gif

Lol PBA players are wack.  And this is coming from a filipino american.

Why is the truth so bad? Every Asian who has ever played basketball knows how it is to play pick-up with people you don't know. I'm Indian. People assume I can't play. It's a fair stereotype because I usually assume most other Indians can't play. It just is what it is. This dude making it this far is an epic story. I know these NYC dudes I play with on Saturdays looked at me the first time I played and didn't expect anything. I wouldn't expect them too either.

Why is the truth so bad? Every Asian who has ever played basketball knows how it is to play pick-up with people you don't know. I'm Indian. People assume I can't play. It's a fair stereotype because I usually assume most other Indians can't play. It just is what it is. This dude making it this far is an epic story. I know these NYC dudes I play with on Saturdays looked at me the first time I played and didn't expect anything. I wouldn't expect them too either.

You can't be bringing up these old Asian players that no one knows about....Jeremy is clearly the first in our generation to have a real impact. Back in those days, there weren't enough Asians in America to even care about that
laugh.gif
. And even today, the Asian population is like, 5% of the USA. I don't know why you guys are bringing up these other Asians that have played, yes, they're Asian, but just because they are doesn't mean anyone likes them or even knows who they are.
laugh.gif
Jeremy is one of us, someone that grew up the same way we did, went through the same things we did growing up, you know? My views could be a little different because I actually played with him and knew him, but I still think so many people are rooting for him for that same reason.
Yeah forget about the fact that Misaka played shortly after internment, or that racial segregation was still alive and well in America, or that there are more Asian Americans now than there were back then.

Just because you haven't heard about him, or because you relate to Lin more, doesn't mean that Misaka's impact wasn't real or impressive, because it was.

It's great that Lin is doing well and him succeeding should not be ignored, but that shouldn't trump the accomplishments of someone who helped pave the way for what Lin is doing now.

You can't be bringing up these old Asian players that no one knows about....Jeremy is clearly the first in our generation to have a real impact. Back in those days, there weren't enough Asians in America to even care about that
laugh.gif
. And even today, the Asian population is like, 5% of the USA. I don't know why you guys are bringing up these other Asians that have played, yes, they're Asian, but just because they are doesn't mean anyone likes them or even knows who they are.
laugh.gif
Jeremy is one of us, someone that grew up the same way we did, went through the same things we did growing up, you know? My views could be a little different because I actually played with him and knew him, but I still think so many people are rooting for him for that same reason.
Yeah forget about the fact that Misaka played shortly after internment, or that racial segregation was still alive and well in America, or that there are more Asian Americans now than there were back then.

Just because you haven't heard about him, or because you relate to Lin more, doesn't mean that Misaka's impact wasn't real or impressive, because it was.

It's great that Lin is doing well and him succeeding should not be ignored, but that shouldn't trump the accomplishments of someone who helped pave the way for what Lin is doing now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Let me know when you start the official fan club.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Let me know when you start the official fan club.

Back
Top Bottom