OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Ben what kind of hand moisturizer do you use? You're hands really gleeming in that pic where you're holding the chain.
I'M A JEWTHOLIC... IF THAT MATTERS

Quote:
I wanna know WHO PROTECTS YOU ON THE STREETS? LAPD? lol lets be real here $0000 worth of jewerly on riding around in LA,in the hoods/gang area's and you means to tell me that NO ONES every approached you.....somethings behind that.

why don't you go to cali and find out? :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

sippin that haterade lol

^OMG....... I definitely feel a seizure comin' on.

Quote:
"treewing"

i hope your avys a joke or something. although its not funny.

Not all jokes are :\
ohwell.gif
Sorry to disappoint. How about this tho:

Hey Ben, boxers or briefs??

EH?? EH?? FUNNY EH??

[/center]
[/b]​

^^ I was just thinking the same thing....time to archive...

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

Paris rock is foolish.....that alone probably got 20-30 pages of this thread beat.
[/center]
[/center]

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
but Money > Looks when it comes to the fournication. Ben got the cleanest ear rings Ive ever seen though (he's lucky Nigos ears arent pierced, at least I think theyre not)

>D yall are getting wild corny and about to get this classic thread locked up :smh:
nono.gif

back on topic- that TS joint is :wow:
eek.gif
in the videos and what not you can never really see the detail -

and :wow:
eek.gif
at Paris...how many carats is that @#%$? i just read somewhere that Game gave his fiance a 19carat joint?? pix :nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
But on the real some of ya'll are ridin k-town wayyyy to hard

some of you real riding jay-z HARD....but he's one ugly dude.

"negro please, you think you getting chicks because of your looks." this quote applies to 99% of the rapper. lol for real.

Miami cuban 38" with heavy pendent
Cubanlink7mm56.2gr24.jpg

OR

Diamond link Chain with matching diamond link cross pendent (38" as well)
3c_1.JPG

not sure which one i should get but im leaning more towards the diamond link to match up with my ring, bracelet and watch.
EzCode Parsing Error: color=white face=comic sans ms size=3]We dont resort to violence, we on resorts and islands, lines shorts and shades case they thought you were lying

CLDRIVER The thing is, you can rock a tennis chain without a pendant, but if you go with that gold link, its almost like u gonna have to get a pendant.

And a 38" Tennis chain would be mad expensive.
Its gonna be a lot of stones.
... and please, STOP using the words, HUSTLE and HUSTLER

Devante swing done lost his damn mind...bet block shoes now this...
BRAND NEW "POLO" JEANS 4SALE....INTERRESTED? EMAIL ME

Back
Top Bottom