OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

I guess youd have to know from a jewlerys stand point on quality to really know what kind of product your putting out Beeezy, ill be honest (and im not just saying this) the jelwer I was in the game way back when had already been doing his thing for 20+years and no joke.......your quality passes his up.
Ill makesure topost my new joint when it's done, also if I can find pix of my old chain (had nike swooshes as the chain links) Ill post up some pix

Great job honestly
SETFREE

Quote:
I had no clue Smush had paper like that! I wonder what his contract is worth?

According to hoopshype.com hes making $798,112. 2nd lowest paid Laker, not much for an NBA olayer, but think about how much that really is, not many business men in the world make more than that.
Ray Allen = G.S.O.A.T.

I JUST UPDATED THE ICEE FRESH PAGE WITH A FEW PICS.....

I NEED TO DO A SERIOUS UPDATE WITH ALL OUR CELEBS, HIGH END PIECES, BUT I DO THE ACTUAL HTML EDITS AND UPDATES, SO IT'S SLOW MOTION....

ANYWAYS....

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ICEEFRESHJEWELS

JJ, HOLLA
I'M IN THE CITY HOMEY.... WE DOIN THIS LRG PSHOOT. YOU SEE THIS IN PERSON, YOU WILL BARF ON YOURSELF. LOL
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

actually,
he owns 5 serious pendants
and isn't burning or melting down @#%$
he's keeping all of them.

tree link with the LRG cycle tree pendant = 1,426 grams
cycle link with LRG plaque logo pendant = almost 2,000 grams
huge rope chain with LRG throwback logo pendant = 1,600 grams
9mm rope with LRG tree pendant = 478 grams
9mm rope with LRG cursive logo pendant = 461 grams

we are taking in the 2 9mm ropes that weigh around 513 grams
and are gonna make a 36" 9mm mini tree link chain and a 32" 9mm mini tree link chain.

but for Magic we are going to ice out the entire Cycle Circle/Arrow logo chain link. PAVE IT OUT ENTIRELY...... FOR NBA ALL STAR AND MAGIC, IT'S GONNA BE DUMB STUPID CRAZY.

let's not forget about the numerous rings and his watches.....

dudes in love with jewels like myself. all his jewelry is 14k/18k and all VS or better clairity with G or better color in all the diamonds. I don't honestly know that many rappers or ballers or whoever in this league now besides Nigo and Pharrell and a few others. but he got it now and HE'S REPPIN TEAM YELLOW. LOL

btw, Treewing, I love Target homey, I'm at that location 1nce a week.

DAMN!, BEN..I gotta give it to u and the crew...really yall are killin the jewelry game..literally....the quality and craftsmanship is rediculous. jonas's new piece w/ chain is fresh...just as is...but with the iced out links it'll be more icy.damn i gotta get my grown man money on. so i can holla @ yall bout my special "K" piece. U KNOW b4 yall start smacking dudes in the head like jacob

Yeah man I saw you a couple weeks ago in the LRG hoodie and I asked you 'bout it. Looks ill in person. I'll introduce myself if there's a next time, ha. U had me thinking about a fully paved "Target Dog" on the end of a four-sided cuban link... haha man the possibilities.

TEAM 7-PLY​

Got My Vans on Cuz They Skateboard Sneakers

16bhdt4.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
The Smoove Bully.
It's STILL Goon Squad.
Take Ya Daughter "Killa Cam" Have My Way With Her Face.​

naw, we ain't make it.
we are starting to get real selective...
when you give us a graphic, WE WILL MAKE IT DEAD ON THAT IMAGE OR JPEG OR EPS OR AI FILE.

but after the I95 piece and a couple other joints, some dudes like it the way they like it, but now we are showing them what we think before you drop over $20 staccs of how it should look. the customer is always right, but you know, our name is out there big now, I got Jacob's peoples hitting me up tellin me to chill with my ego on myspace. lol

that rich yung is really sloppy and like for instance, 50 cent's ring that says 50? oh my god, I can't believe he'd even wear that out. he shoulda returned it and had it remade. it's awful. even if it was free.

but Jonas graphic design team is so on point, all his pieces were made due to the quality of his artwork...

that is why Mr Cartoons jewelry looks so official! it's crazy. obviously the dude is beyond mean with that pencil or drawing period and he got such a sicc set up computer wise hooked to his apple. he's actually designed some jewelry for his clients and I've seen them and they are all A-Grade.

thanks btw, smoove jenkins. I just needed the pic for the archive.

Y'all N's is fools... :lol:
laugh.gif
The Smoove Bully.
It's STILL Goon Squad.
Take Ya Daughter "Killa Cam" Have My Way With Her Face.​

I like how much it shines when it's in motion. Very dope.
CHRISTMAS CHEERS, DIPSETS YEAR, BALLIN EVERYDAY.
Come through your block with the chop drawn, blasting Heavy Metal like a Rock song - The Jackaaimemailhoneydip ]

Back
Top Bottom