OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

:lol:
laugh.gif
team platanocheck out da myspace

I think I woulda been laughin at that if it were mine and that happened more than me bein' upset about it. 46% fallin' out at one time? I'd just play it off by sayin' that everywhere I walk I have to walk on diamonds cuz that's just [Dave Chappelle]BALLER @#%$!![/Dave Chappelle]

TEAM 7-PLY​

Got My Vans on Cuz They Skateboard Sneakers

1484240063_l.jpg
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

Quote:
that rope looks fake.
if it isn't its for sure 1000% hollow
we got hollow ones at the shop in that exact size.

My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

^yeah i was just about to say the same thing.

Sure it isnt up to par with Ben's stuff but still got that WOW factor
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

so i got my roseary passed down from my long line of family, this peice goes way back, almost 100 years! its even been blessed by the pope in rome. its 18k gold

pics

33kcbk3.jpg

4br1mx0.jpg

2lc1vh3.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Wii Friend Code: 8470 5628 6828 4972​

ayo ben, do you think paying a G flat for 6-top/8-bottoms 14k white gold iced out a little bit over 1.5 carats with 2-point diamonds is a good price? also how much would these go for 6-top/8-bottoms in all white diamonds and not the fruity pebble design?
GRILL_COLORS.jpg
R.I.P.
MAC DRE​

re-up gang @#%$ is serious.....budden does look like he's about to be on some shakespeare steez
Can't forget about the old school
Bam, Caz, Mele Mel, Flash
Rock Steady spinning on their back

From every angle that re-up piece looks like trash. If the situation was money and thats why he got that small block looking thing. Why not keep the size down and go all out on the design? It's kinda thick but the thing looks flat and I don't care what angle it is, but that doesn't pop at all. He could've done somthing smaller but much classier or maybe something similiar to the clispe piece that Iccee Fresh did do.

If he doesn't burn that piece and start over then he should atleast cop another cuban, get rid of the bail, and then connect the double cubans on each corner of the piece. It looks funny with that one cuban.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

Poser...... :smh:
smh.gif
"I Wanna Have Me A Phat Yacht, & Enough Land To Go & Plant My Own Sess Crop....
....But For Now It's Just A Big Dream, Cause I Find Myself In A Place Where I'm Last Seen....."​

what makes him a poser?cuz i dont know i seen holdin down the LO gear in a couple pics old and new. but u never know u can be right, he might be a poser but who really knows .He be on VGA forums i herd but i dont know about NT.

Back
Top Bottom