Official Jordan 1.5

Just wondering, but why are you still in this thread??? You've been ragging on these since day 1, but you keep coming back and ragging on them more and more. Are you just trolling??? If so, I'd imagine there are more important things to troll about, even here on NT. I mean, we get it - you don't like 'em. That's cool. But come on son, move on already.
Go back to pages 1-5 I was there supporting the sneaker. I gave history on the sneaker...I gave early links for people to buy the sneaker..so it's not just me expressing my opinion and geeking on the shoe. I helped you ALL in this thread. You're welcome.

Go back to pages 1-5 I was there supporting the sneaker. I gave history on the sneaker...I gave early links for people to buy the sneaker..so it's not just me expressing my opinion and geeking on the shoe. I helped you ALL in this thread. You're welcome.

Nope, was willing to apologize if you were right on this, but as early as page 3 ("Can't wear these casually... only for collecting or balling in" comment) you made your heel turn and have been all over them since.

You wanna be Hollywood Hogan in here that's cool. But don't be claiming you've been OG yellow & red Hulkamania the whole time.

Nope, was willing to apologize if you were right on this, but as early as page 3 ("Can't wear these casually... only for collecting or balling in" comment) you made your heel turn and have been all over them since.

You wanna be Hollywood Hogan in here that's cool. But don't be claiming you've been OG yellow & red Hulkamania the whole time.
Hulk who? WWE deleted him, does not exist.

Go to page 2.
Then I saw more pictures of the sneaker..and the rest is history

On eBay, reseller is ridiculous for these, will wait for the price to go down...these will sit for a long time on eBay

Zyzz is on page 1 saying how these look horrible..yet he tried to cop em today smh

Because the more I saw the more they look better...

And I just said a few pages ago if they do in fact look like clown shoes or terrible in comparison to OG 1 that they would get returned

Not sure why ur even mentioning my name in the first place :lol:

Go to page 2.
Then I saw more pictures of the sneaker..and the rest is history

Yep... and 22 pages and three weeks later you're still here. You're this thread's mother-in-law -- just here to complain about everything and ruin it for everyone else. If you don't like the cooking here, stop coming for dinner.

Nah..ur just a NA 1 fiend..I say that kind heartedly with no malicious intent..its just true. But zyzz hated em..and now he doesn't. I liked em..and then i didn't like em..opinions can change..I'm entitled to feel how I want to feel..change my mind on things..same as u all. It's a public forum. And like I said..I gave early links to buy..history..I didn't personally say ya'll are .. (something negative) for wanting to buy it.
Im not Holkywood Hogan, im Bray Wyatt. "You people need somebody to tuck u in at night, and tell you everything's gonna be alright."

Lol... I get changing your mind on things. Lord knows I've done it plenty, usually on foams (that $250 price tag helps change your mind). I just don't usually stick around and badmouth something after I wash my hands of it, that's all. Don't see the point -- better things to waste my time on and all that. I'll still lurk if I wanna see how the drop goes, but I won't continue to harp on something I don't like after making my initial displeasure known.

Edit: And I'm not an "NA1 fiend," I'm a "cop sneakers I like at retail or below" fiend. That's why I gladly call these my Consolation Chis! I'm just disappointed that it looks like I may not be able to get my Consolation Breds & Royals lated this year now that these sold out so quick.

Last edited:
Long night and didn't wake up to try. Smh. If anyone knows somewhere that has an 11 still let me know. Thanks

just got back from jimmy jazz they got me straight! shoe is really sick for the price....now the leather i d k about lol...i dont have chi 1's but i've seen several videos and this isnt plush like that or really soft. i wanna say the leather is nicer on bred 1 lows i got few months ago. still very happy with em

About to shower and go pick up my pair right now. DID EVERYONE WHO WANTED THEM GET THEM???!!!! Just a random question...
Failed on EB FTL and FA, living overseas is becoming a pain in the back, 

used to be fun and copping a pair is possible but nowadays all i see is

So I went to the ebay and was able to look for 180$ shipped, grabbed it without hesitation, thanked the seller.

Leather quality is basically on par with say black and white 1's from last year

Not as soft as the OG 1 that recently dropped

Just Checked Out a Size 11 on NBA.com

nthat.gif

On foot pic in shorts (please excuse my cankles):
View media item 1644589
Bad angle version, lol:
View media item 1644598
Even worse bird's-eye view:
View media item 1644603
Wore them around the house for a few mins., and I have to say these are EVIL comfortable. I love my 2s because of the footbed comfort, so I was really pumped when I first saw these a few months back, and they don't disappoint. One thing I noticed is my insole already has creases about 1/4" in from the sidewalls where it formed to the heel cup. I presume this is a good thing, and that it's already molding around my foot???

As for the quality of the leather, I've struck out on all other limited NA 1s and don't pay resell, so I need to compare these to my Carmine 1s, Highlight Reels and my other Js. Honestly, these have some really great leather, especially the red, and I don't know what I have that's similar in softness. I may have to compare it to my Reebok Retros, instead, because all my other Js feel like plastic or cardboard.

Anyway, as a Consolation 1, I'm really pleased, and will wear the bejeezus out of these.

Now I need to decide if I want the Bred AJKOs or if I should wait for the Bred 1.5s!

Funny how idiots call these clown shoes but have no problem with Chicago 1's.
mean.gif
IMO they look completely different. The toe box on these is what makes them look like clown shoes (IMO.) It's has something to do with the jordan 2 sole stitched to the jordan 1 upper that makes the toe box look weird. I think they're cool for what they represent I just dont like the way the look on feet. It's all a matter of opinion I guess. Love your videos bro!

IMO they look completely different. The toe box on these is what makes them look like clown shoes (IMO.) It's has something to do with the jordan 2 sole stitched to the jordan 1 upper that makes the toe box look weird. I think they're cool for what they represent I just dont like the way the look on feet. It's all a matter of opinion I guess. Love your videos bro!

I actually think it's because the red on the toebox goes just enough higher up on these to make the difference noticeable. Anyone who's ever seen a legit check of a AJ3, think of it like the EP on the legits compared to the EP on reps. Noticeable for those in the know, and completely throws the look off if you're a "purist."

With these, the red is high enough that from the side it almost looks like an all-red toe box. From any kind of vertical angle, though, it's such a negligible difference.

On foot pic in shorts (please excuse my cankles):

Bad angle version, lol:

Even worse bird's-eye view:

Wore them around the house for a few mins., and I have to say these are EVIL comfortable. I love my 2s because of the footbed comfort, so I was really pumped when I first saw these a few months back, and they don't disappoint. One thing I noticed is my insole already has creases about 1/4" in from the sidewalls where it formed to the heel cup. I presume this is a good thing, and that it's already molding around my foot???

As for the quality of the leather, I've struck out on all other limited NA 1s and don't pay resell, so I need to compare these to my Carmine 1s, Highlight Reels and my other Js. Honestly, these have some really great leather, especially the red, and I don't know what I have that's similar in softness. I may have to compare it to my Reebok Retros, instead, because all my other Js feel like plastic or cardboard.

Anyway, as a Consolation 1, I'm really pleased, and will wear the bejeezus out of these.

Now I need to decide if I want the Bred AJKOs or if I should wait for the Bred 1.5s!
REPPED this Guy for the on feet pics! UP you go

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom