Official Jordan 1.5

Yeah it definitely looks like the 2013 mold because I own them, they just used either black/white 1s leather or royal/breds leather. There's a picture floating around of these "1.5s" next to 2015 Chi's and 2015 are wider in the back heel and taller. I don't know if these 1.5 are closer to 2013s Chi's or royal/breds 2013 in height but I do believe they aren't as high as the remastered ogs...

Won raffle at flight 23 Vegas can't wait to see in person. Just something to add to the collection. Hopefully they call me for the white pinnacles also

Won raffle at flight 23 Vegas can't wait to see in person. Just something to add to the collection. Hopefully they call me for the white pinnacles also

Congrats! I entered at the same store for the white pinnacles, you think they will make those calls tomorrow or they did both shoes today?

Im curious if they put full length air in the 2 midsole like they did with the 2 retro last year

The 1.5 will have full length nike air. Every 2 retro beyond 2004 has had a full length air unit. The 95 retro and OG's have a heel bag.

Here in central CT, only one store will have them. All the other ones said they won't have it, and only one said they will have it on their website.

Got my call from House Of Hoops yesterday. Excited about getting these. I have no intention on ever rocking them and I do find them to be ugly, however, I'm a 1 collector who collects OG colorways. Furthermore, I'm thrilled that Jordan Brand would put in the effort to retro something like this. Even if they trying to build off of the hype from the Chicago release, I'm still excited. I like when they do stuff like this to bless the collectors (keyword is COLLECTORS, not sneakerheads or hypebeasts).

To those of you who think the shoe is ugly, I agree lol. From a collecting standpoint, it's very cool to own something like this. 1st a prototype then a release 30 years later. I can't wait till Saturday.

I wish JB would go that extra mile and put something inside the box explaining the history of this shoe the way they do Doernbecher's.

They are calling today for the Pinnacles. Good Luck...what size you put in for hopefully not a size 11 :wink:

Thanks for pointing this out.  Looks like you are absolutely correct (a quick google image search comparing 2013 and 2015 made this very clear).  I was under the impression that they used the 2015 mold.  This is an absolute non-cop for me now.

2015 Molds have the skinny tab on the back, while the 2013 Mold has the long tab on the back. These 1.5s have the skinny tab on the back, so I see the 2015 mold on this shoe. If you look at the Rare Air 1s, they have the 2013 Mold with the longer rectangular tabs on the back.

2015 Molds have the skinny tab on the back, while the 2013 Mold has the long tab on the back. These 1.5s have the skinny tab on the back, so I see the 2015 mold on this shoe. If you look at the Rare Air 1s, they have the 2013 Mold with the longer rectangular tabs on the back.

Finally someone who knows what they are talking about.

Both 2013 chis and 1.5 are shorter than the 2015 chis..so does the size of the squares on the back Really matter?
That's something that nobody will notice while wearing. Everything else..( the height of the shoe, length of the shoe and AJ 2 midsole) is much..more..noticeable..without having to be right up on the shoe.
If the leather on the 1.5s is identical to the 2015s..then kudos to u 1.5..u got ONE thing right..but until that's proven to be the case.....
Guess we'll find out on saturday..or maybe if someone gets to touch these early..they can give some feedback?

These are the two pictures I was talking about, now it may be because the 2015s aren't laced but something still seems off about the upper of the 1.5s when looking at the second picture.... Now in no way am I saying these are trash or anything like that because I still might pick then up (and if anybody else does good for you, it should be easy) but if they did in fact use the 2013 mold then I would be disappointed as I stated earlier.

View media item 1641498View media item 1641499

A couple of more pics.  This is obviously all just speculation, but the 1.5s seem as if they are shaped like the 2013s (bottom pic is 85/94/2013/2015).

Last edited:
JB/Nike should give spoon a free pair..or we should all chip in and get him a free pair...the way he's defending these to the DEATH with undying passion..im not even joking..you deserve a free pair brutha, farreal

JB/Nike should give spoon a free pair..or we should all chip in and get him a free pair...the way he's defending these to the DEATH with undying passion..im not even joking..you deserve a free pair brutha, farreal

Lol must be talking bout that one dude huh? Probably works for jordan brand and planted on niketalk or maybe a reseller?

:lol:

Last edited:
only place i can find getting em around here is jimmy jazz and they didnt do tickets. fcfs. bump online im giong there right before they open at 10. in a way even tho the chi 1 is sacred this is even more epic. 10 years from now people gonna be like DAMN WISH I HAD THAT RARE SAMPLE THAT EVERYBODY HATED ON 

Back
Top Bottom