Official Jordan 1.5

Wasnt home to try online but was able to cop a half size up at a Jimmy Jazz. I debated on doubling up on SP but not a huge fan of the sole.

sorry for the ****** photos first of all. Really excited about these, quality is there. I'd say it The mid and outsole doesn't bother me at all. The toe box doesn't feel or look different to me either. I'd say the leather of the b/w is just a little bit better than these. FTL didn't told me my vip $15 rewards wouldn't go through and to go through customer service. Called them up, told them what happened, they gave me a $15 gift card for inconvenience and told me to go back when the manager is there and they'll honor it so i guess it's not so bad.  

eastbay Jacked my order this morning

but still was able to get that size 11

I'm guessing these run long or I would have got 11.5

Resell isn't too bad for these monstrosities.

I was expecting to see SBB and Chi prices based on the availability.

Damn imagine the hype for the royal 1.5s smh

I'm hoping the haters hate on the Breds & Royals even more than they hated on these, simply because these didn't "sit" like they thought they would. If I can complete the set for $150 ea., hoo boy, I'll be a happy chappy.

ZsneakerheadZ said 11/21 on the Breds when he posted the PS on Instagram, so I wonder if the Royals will be before them or after.

And I'll definitely skip the AJKOs for the Bred 1.5s, since I just realized the KOs aren't even air sole. My feet need this AJ2 full-air midsole comfort!

The only, and I mean ONLY reason I got these, is that they were an actual model MJ wore back in the day. That makes it an interesting piece of history to me. I don't mess with the normal Nike hybrids...

The only, and I mean ONLY reason I got these, is that they were an actual model MJ wore back in the day. That makes it an interesting piece of history to me. I don't mess with the normal Nike hybrids...
One Good Reason to cop this Chicago 1.5 is because of that History.  Repped and mind I share your pic

I still don't know if I want them. Local store's shipment is a week late.

History is whats making me lean towards cop, but at the same time I don't know if I'll like them in person.

People can dissed them all they want. They are AWESOME! :smokin

The toebox isn't bigger, it's that the red leather comes up a tad higher on the toebox. The 2 midsole and sole is also a bit thicker than the OG 1s. That's what distinguishes them from the original. All that being said, I love them and this shoe really delivered for me. My friend said they are super comfy too. I haven't had a chance to try them on yet, but this was a must for my collection.

I have them sitting out of their box at the end of the couch, and the smell of them is overpowering the candle I have lit on the coffee table.

Can't say I really mind it, either.

The red leather on the toe box is what makes these look weird.

These look good. Doubt a royal or bred will look nice

Nah, between zero arch support and no air sole the AJKOs will kill my feet. Better to keep that $160 in my pocket for now.

BTW, I can't believe the AJKOs are more than the 1.5s. WTF???

Here's a crackpot theory I was just thinking of. So like we saw today with the 1.5s they sold out almost immediately everywhere online, just like every retro J release since the Chi1 cancellation. BUT, at the same time, almost all spots have had pairs of almost everything sit after opening, not just for these, but for even more limited stuff like the Champ 7s.

Do y'all think that Nike's "anti-bot" campaign isn't only going to be centered around fixing their own online experience, but to instead drive more sales back to ALL brick & mortar stores? So rather than shipping 15k pairs to FTL/HoH/Champs/FA stores and 5k to the whole conglomerate for online sales + Eastbay.com, maybe they're only sending 1k or less to the online warehouse and sending he rest to stores?

So if you add all those reductions up from across all the chain retailers (FNL, Shoe Palace, etc.), you could see a whole heck of a lot of extra pairs making their way onto store shelves.

That sucks for rural cats like me who have to go 30+ mins by car to the nearest store, but I'm sure the chains like it because it gives them better sell thru (and probably more up-sells in add'l shoes, apparel, etc.) in their stores that have to pay rent, utilities, employee wages, etc.

I mean, I copped all sorts of stuff online, especially from FNL, for years, but even just trying to get to product page has pretty much been a lost cause for everything but like the Pro Star Vs since the Chi 1s.

Mmmm? Thoughts???

Back
Top Bottom