Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

ya but that's OG quality products.  Suppliers close down and we cant get the materials from them, factories close etc.  The new factories don't know how to make them like they were done in the past so they need to go back and retrain them.
u telling me we paying premium oreo prices but getting these...

Imo it's these > bred 4's
eek.gif

I could probably rock that PL IV with a tux right guys? Just like the Concords has black with a slight hint of white. Getting married this year and it might be worth considering.
It's tux worthy I would say. Congrats man!

I'm so stoked for this pair. Once it leaked last year this pair was coming out I've been waiting. I was gonna passed on columbias IVs to buy 3-4 pairs of these but I ended up getting those too. I'm really feeling the remastered series. The materials and craftsman ship is a lot better than the last 5 years of retro IVs. Copping the columbias made me even realize how much more I'll need multiple pairs in these. But I found out from a local store that stock allocation for these is about a third of the columbias... So prolly Gonna have to work a lot harder for my pairs.

Looking forward to these as well, but stock will be scarcer than columbia's?...damm

Is there rumours that Retro4 Breds are coming out?

I could probably rock that PL IV with a tux right guys? Just like the Concords has black with a slight hint of white. Getting married this year and it might be worth considering.

Yeh dude, easy to pull that off. Your pants will cover any white showing most likely so they just look like dress shoes. and be comfortable as compared

Will be my first cop of 2015

Crossing my fingers that the midsole don't turn into a roadmap :rolleyes

Last edited:
the cement color on these should have been used for the white cement 4s that dropped not too long ago

so will these be limited compared to my Columbus's
Probably producing/releasing the same amount at the same stores - might be a little more in demand since colorway is a bit better, not white, and people are seeing the quality on the columbias

IMO wearing jordans/nikes with suits/tux for ceremony or reception is a fashion faux pas. If you want to wear them for a couple bride and groom pics thats okay, but other than that stay with formal shoes. Those pics last forever and you don't want to look back and say WTF was I thinking.

Yeh dude, easy to pull that off. Your pants will cover any white showing most likely so they just look like dress shoes. and be comfortable as compared

If your tux/suit pants are able to cover the white part let alone go cover the heel tab and tongue, please PM for a good tailor in your area. :lol:

IMO wearing jordans/nikes with suits/tux for ceremony or reception is a fashion faux pas. If you want to wear them for a couple bride and groom pics thats okay, but other than that stay with formal shoes. Those pics last forever and you don't want to look back and say WTF was I thinking
THIS

There's a time and a place for everything. Dudes who wear Jordans to formal events are trying way too hard to stand out. Just looks beyond classless IMO

If your tux/suit pants are able to cover the white part let alone go cover the heel tab and tongue, please PM for a good tailor in your area. :lol:

His post definitely made me go look at the picture again, like, is my man aware that the MIDSOLE is white? :lol:

If your suit pants cover the midsole of your shoes, then something has gone horribly wrong.

Yeah the only way you can pulled that off (and go un detected) is if the midsole is all black. JB might as well have just made that part of the midsole black anyway on the PLs.

Last edited:
now that i look at them, the speckles really throw the shoe off for me 
ohwell.gif

passed on the columbias and ill probably pass on these too.

Back
Top Bottom