Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Really makes no difference once they are carted.

All last year i took my time once the shoes were carted
well, i guess its hit or miss then cause ive had shoes disappear from my cart cause I took too long to checkout. Maybe its only for certain releases. I know it happened to me for the snakeskin 11s on JimmyJazz, and the Legend Blues on Footlocker and NDC. Went to checkout and upon clicking complete order, it gave me an error saying there is nothing in my cart.

My experience has been that even after adding to cart, there can be website errors (and I'm not talking timeouts) when going thru the checkout process. Basically traffic is too great, and the site is unpredictable. On FNL you get the splash screen when moving from one screen to the next, then when you get back it, the cart has timed out, or you try to restart the checkout process only to get the splash screen again. Hopefully demand for these will at least let us eager people to get it done in a few minutes at launch (i.e. even an hour sell thru would be fine for us).

Just put in 2 tickets, one at Champs and FNL. Just need one.. Too many releases this month. FNL was one of the ones that came through for LL 10s, prob be good on this one too. They only do their raffles Mon/Tues 10am-Noon, not many people can make that time window. :D

Needing to know if these new quality IV's are true to size or if they run big. I have a 10.5 in the toro's but i dont wanna push it and make a mistake with the new quality.

The quality is exactly as everybody says it is, the leather is buttery & soft

I got two pairs now and honestly i might need to get a 3rd pair on RD, these are an everyday sneaker for me
smokin.gif
Those the grey camo tech fleece pants?

You are in for a treat. I'm not trying to hype **** up either. I've seen and held a multitude of pairs and they were all fire!
This... I got my pair yesterday and I am hoping to double up on a second pair on Saturday. Str8 fire, and i'm not trying to hype them at all. They are just so ******* dope.

Put in 4 raffle tickets at 2 HOH locations I'm expecting to win all 4, wasn't anyone signing up the whole time I was in there

Nor Cal

Valley Fair- B35CC77BED

SF- F2b8470fc9

Downtown Sac- 895147c4ea

Arden- b68ad098bd

So Cal

PLAZA BONITA - 652184448F

MISSION VALLEY - 5B87CD5392

CHULA VISTA - 834C11847E

ESCONDIDO - 5BBBD7C18A

HORTON PLAZA - 1F1C778043

LAKEWOOD- E5593692BC

Beverly Center- DD40CBBDBA 

Fox Hills-92101C0CD7 

Baldwin Hills- 94602B47E2 

Pacific View Mall- FFF373E3DE 

Compton- cc696dee26

Cerritos- a977b8f1a7

Houston

​Memorial City Mall- 61FEA3F1C3

Seattle

South Center: 8ED43DEE22
Need some from serramonte, tanforan for nor cal lol

keep em coming. reps to all who contribute.
Florin, Sacramento
4a0c11bc0d

Was plannin on hitting up my HoH for the last day for raffle tickets but the mall was closed smh. Damn this weather.

Man.....got me re-thinking my initial thought of not copping but hearing about the quality makes me think otherwise. Going to be an expensive month. :x

Back
Top Bottom