Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I've been waiting on NDC since exactly 10, so I'm beginning to feel like it's not gonna happen lol.

Instead of dropping pairs from your carts, it would probably be better (for the thread at least) to provide the unique PayPal checkout link. It doesn't transmit any of your personal information, and provides direct checkout access to whoever clicks it.

First time trying to cop from FNL... it charged my card but I didn't get to the confirmation page nor did I receive an e-mail. What does this mean?

If your going to give out a snkrs code, just have people pm you for it.  Giving it out to too many people basically makes the code not usable anymore, especially for the first person that got it.

Last edited:
Didn't even want these but they fell into my lap on NDC (which I am totally shocked)...size 11 copped...not even sure if these will resale for anything but you never know...they may look good too once I see them in person...good luck to all those still trying!

SNKRS app said sold out. But NDC managed to finally check out on safari worked after waiting 22 minutes with my slow internet.
8) :smokin

If your going to give out a snkrs code, just have people pm you for it.  Giving it out to too many people basically makes the code not usable anymore, especially for the first person that got it.
I could use a code doe...jus saying, to wheover is pming that

Got a credit card error on FNL mobile on my PC, thought I struck out but got the email confirmation shortly after.

Last edited:
finally got through. Haven't bought jordans in years. Should have copped two different sizes instead of two 9.5s.

Back
Top Bottom