Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

you mean like the air max reflective that cost $240 out the door? Or the regular air max that are $200 out the door?
No-like the Air Max 93 retros I have scooped multiple pairs for 70, the AM 98 retro is slept on, tAir Max 1 essentials are all over for 80 bucks, Air Max 180's can be found for 80 bucks..I wouldnt touch the Air Max reflective if they were given to me let alone paying 200+. 

Last edited:
No-like the Air Max 93 retros I have scooped multiple pairs for 70-the Air Max 98 I got for 80 bucks, the Air Max 1 essentials for 80 bucks, Air Max 180's..ya know the nice looking casual Air Max shoes. 
yeah you can gat some nice max on the cheap. Before the concord fiasco you could actually find good deals on j's too...

yeah you can gat some nice max on the cheap. Before the concord fiasco you could actually find good deals on j's too...
Ya-its sad that the "deal" is finding a pair of Black Toe's from an overseas seller for like 165 shipped...anything under retail feels good, but still have trouble calling it a "good deal"

Champs in Downtown SF has a 10 and 10.5 on display. I didn't ask for other sizes, but if you're on the hunt still, might want to check them out.

Alot of u are just lazy to pick up the phone.. smh..
Go too ur local fa...fl...champs..fnl.. STOCK LOCATE THE SHOE..have it shipped to ur house.. quality is nice..and comfy..

Go too ur local fa...fl...champs..fnl.. STOCK LOCATE THE SHOE..have it shipped to ur house.. quality is nice..and comfy..

Man a lot of the shops by me are rude as hell if u call about Jordan's, like ur stupid to expect them to have it. Especially this one guy at champs by me, these minimum wage making fools withe attitudes

Man a lot of the shops by me are rude as hell if u call about Jordan's, like ur stupid to expect them to have it. Especially this one guy at champs by me, these minimum wage making fools withe attitudes

That's true. If they aren't rude, they're shady. That's basically 101 in regards to the sneaker game. With any major release, you'd better double or triple verify info if you don't have a hookup or not in a circle, especially when talking to employees since they'll tell lies that'll insult your intelligence when they can't think of any that at least have the appearance of plausibility. It's also potentially hostage negotiation difficult to get the scoop from many of them in regards to restocks too. The worst case I ever experienced was when I got the Space Jams @ the Galleria in Houston. I was 175th in line and when I asked for my size the employee claimed not to have any 13s but they had the entire inventory out on the floor behind the register since there were so many people. She pretended to be looking for my size and acted like she was illiterate for damn near 15 minutes before I finally was able to purchase.

My pair finally arrived today and i couldn't be any happier with these. When they first showed the shoes online i knew i had to have it. Im also glad that i went .5" down and they fit me perfect. Ill probably double up on these somewhere down the road.

I broke these out this week. These are my new favorite. The quality is perfect. I can't imagine another relase this year topping these. I'm going to wear these into the ground.

I agree with u on that.. "uh.. what size u need? Nah we don't got it" click

I don't think that phone stuff work anymore. You actually have to get up and go see for yourself. Its been plenty of times when I have called and they told me they didn't have a size then I go in and it's sitting on the shelf

I agree with u on that.. "uh.. what size u need? Nah we don't got it" click

Exactly, I don't understand it, I mean the only time they really put in work is when Jordan's come out or a Foamposite. Any other time they be trying to force you to purchase some BS shoe. Talking bout,"can we help you"

i totally agree with you man its a hit or miss with stock locating. you either get a lazy sales rep who doesn't give a shh about his job or a douche bag who thinks he knows everything about shoes. this is why i'm trying to stay away from footlocker and co. shiekh and nike stores have really cool employees. the key to stock locating is to not settle for 1 or 2 stores, try asking at least 4 stores to do a stock locate for you.

btw i went to footlocker yesterday and tried to stock locate the oreos, the sales rep told me he can't do a stock locate for newly released items. 

btw i went to footlocker yesterday and tried to stock locate the oreos, the sales rep told me he can't do a stock locate for newly released items. 
the rep definitely BSed you. i was looking for a 2nd pair just last week and I didnt feel like walking around to stores in the snow so i started calling.

it only took my first and only call. it was to NYNT and she immediately asked me if i had the SKU for my size she could stock locate them for me.

When you go to FOOTLOCKER and try to stock locate they tell you the shoe has to be out for at least 2 weeks in order to stock locate it. That'll be this Saturday. Idk about niketown locations

When you go to FOOTLOCKER and try to stock locate they tell you the shoe has to be out for at least 2 weeks in order to stock locate it. That'll be this Saturday. Idk about niketown locations

The shoe doesn't have to be out for 2 weeks to stock locate it. I literally doubled up off stock locating 9.5's the other day. The shoe has to be out for 2 weeks for them to ORDER the shoe and have it shipped to your house. But they're able to still stock locate stores in the surrounding area for you, you just have to put the legwork in

The shoe doesn't have to be out for 2 weeks to stock locate it. I literally doubled up off stock locating 9.5's the other day. The shoe has to be out for 2 weeks for them to ORDER the shoe and have it shipped to your house. But they're able to still stock locate stores in the surrounding area for you, you just have to put the legwork in
this. like i said....if a sales rep tells u that they cannot stock locate a shoe for you unless its 2 weeks old, they are BSing. It can be done and it has been done.

Yup, they can scan the bar code check what stores have the shoe near by the area, but they do have tk wait 2 weeks to order. And sometimes if you do order doesn't mean you will always get the shoe. You get your money back if it don't go through

Right! That's how I meant to put it, early morning :lol:

Back
Top Bottom