Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I see that "remastered" JB quality is really living up to its standards based on the pics in this thread

Guys i have a serious dilemma....

SO i wore these last week when it was really cold outside and then put em away for a week. Pulled them out today and it was 55 degrees out. The jumpman logo couldn't handle the temperature change and also the leather decided to remove the tumbled layer since it was hot out

Should i take em back and return as a defect????

Lol these cold weather defects.

Patiently waiting for the "got caught in the rain" stories.

That said, it really sucks that that tab broke. I would definitely contact Nike and/or the store that sold them about a possible return. Not supposed to snap by putting a lace in.

It's probably dumb on my part but I don't even inspect my shoes. I make sure they fit and that's all. Of course I'm buying my shoes to wear and not collect though.

I didn't comment on the topic until dudes started telling him to clean them as return as new. He didn't purchase from nike and they aren't a defect.

Your 2 cents didn't add anything to the issue.

We all know you play the mad rapper role on the site. It's all good but you have to know the facts before getting into character.

Of course you would come with some ignorant response to make u feel better about urself.. "We all know"?? Ur just mad bc I pointed something out and u want to justify ur response. Its ok. I normally DONT entertain stupidity but I did this time.. :smile: go be condensending elsewhere..actually review ur last 10post . Sound like ur having a bad day in 9 out of 10 replies..

So dude didn't even make money :lol:

Lol I got a pair from someone who made like $8.65. After I got the sneakers I messaged him and asked him why he does it.. He was just like they were easy to get his hands on and he figured he could make a quick buck... I said to myself dude you can even go to mcdonalds. I was thankful though sent them out fast and they were well boxed up wasn't even going at dude was just wondering..

I was just asking, plain and simple,I thought it was a defected, don't start bleeding between ur legs, I'm not returning them just wanted questions about defect and returns,

Lol omg i never heard that ima start using that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom