Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Y'all treat that joejoe82 dude like he a outcast or something. Damn not everybody has the same knowledge that you yourself have, they may not have been doing this as long as you have. What do I mean by "this"? I mean buying kicks and being into sneakers enough that you signed up to be part of a forum with a screen name and all that jazz. Heaven forbid someone becomes a member of a shoe forum, a place made to discuss shoes, and actually decide to, i don't know, discuss shoes. :smh:

Instead of telling the man "wear your shoes bro, quit complaining, gosh these new hypebeast sneaker kids ugh" tell the man actual advice and cut to the chase. You don't even know the dude yet you wasting time posting snarky lil replies littered with condescending sarcasm when you coulda just gave him factual information and kept it moving.

Yo, after the 4th time wearing these, I was lacing up and the hole in the extended "flap/wing" just ripped right through the plastic.

This happened to anyone else?? Really SALTY.

I'm normally tough on defect claimers, but I honestly feel this is a true defect. If you can return a shoe for a busted air bubble, you should be able to return a two week old shoe for a busted lace loop as it affects the performance...(of course, we don't expect a lot of performance out of these retroes anyway, but technically, they are still a basketball shoe.)

Submit a claim through nike.com, doubt the place you purchased would take these back. Good luck!

Y'all treat that joejoe82 dude like he a outcast or something. Damn not everybody has the same knowledge that you yourself have, they may not have been doing this as long as you have. What do I mean by "this"? I mean buying kicks and being into sneakers enough that you signed up to be part of a forum with a screen name and all that jazz. Heaven forbid someone becomes a member of a shoe forum, a place made to discuss shoes, and actually decide to, i don't know, discuss shoes. :smh:

Instead of telling the man "wear your shoes bro, quit complaining, gosh these new hypebeast sneaker kids ugh" tell the man actual advice and cut to the chase. You don't even know the dude yet you wasting time posting snarky lil replies littered with condescending sarcasm when you coulda just gave him factual information and kept it moving.
There is a difference between having some knowledge and stupidity, borderline trolling. You must not see most of his posts. not many respond like that to someone who is honestly seeking an answer. Just like the eminem dude on here. Seems just like another troll

There is a difference between having some and stupidity, borderline trolling. You must not see most of his posts. not many respond like that to someone who is honestly seeking an answer. Just like the eminem dude on here. Seems just like another troll
Your words are hurtful,very personal,have a little respect,im 32 and a human being just like everybody else,yes I'm a newbie,just trying to have a little fun on nt since recently been going jordan crazy,

anyone know if any retail shops in NYC has a size 8 sitting on shelves?

No no no no no.

Lol nah I looked a week or so ago for a second pair 8 8.5 is dry

Edit. Hit up ebay message sellers you'll get close to retail if not retail.

Last edited:
I'm normally tough on defect claimers, but I honestly feel this is a true defect. If you can return a shoe for a busted air bubble, you should be able to return a two week old shoe for a busted lace loop as it affects the performance...(of course, we don't expect a lot of performance out of these retroes anyway, but technically, they are still a basketball shoe.)

Submit a claim through nike.com, doubt the place you purchased would take these back. Good luck!
Appreciate the humble reply.  I'm not sure if I'm just going to return because I actually really love this shoe other than the defects.

I actually wasn't trying to claim a defect, just see if that happened to anyone else.

So the decision is:  Keep the shoe (I genuinely love to death -- I wear all black a lot) and loop through another hole in the tab  VS  return to NDC for full refund,etc.  

Appreciate the humble reply.  I'm not sure if I'm just going to return because I actually really love this shoe other than the defects.

I actually wasn't trying to claim a defect, just see if that happened to anyone else.

So the decision is:  Keep the shoe (I genuinely love to death -- I wear all black a lot) and loop through another hole in the tab  VS  return to NDC for full refund,etc.  

You could use a plastic adhesive to keep the broken part together while u use a different lace hole.

what size do you wear?

I could respect that! I've been so turned off from posting because it's been sounding like some whiney kids out here for the past few years. Finally, folk that just get it done and rock your kicks!

I would try some Gel Loctite (Crazy Glue type gel). Dries clear and smooth. Peace!

It's funny but also great to see how ppl are and can still be different. Like some ppl are willing to pay a lil extra to have these or double up when I was like ehh for buying 1 pair for retail lol.

Back
Top Bottom