OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by SC415

Icy Foamposite 1's>>> any J
laugh.gif

hopefully sneakerpreorder ships soon. i think he said we should get our emails with tracking info this weekend or so...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

laugh.gif
On my opinion no they arent, but respect your decision.......
grin.gif

I don't, dude straight out said Foams better than any J, dude has lost him mind.

roll.gif

I MEAN I RESPECT HIS DECISION TOO BUT BETTER THAN CEMENT 4'S? ICY OG CONCORD 11'S? INFRARED 6'S? PLAYOFF 12'S? FLINT 13'S? ETC...

NO SIR, CAN'T GIVE U THAT ONE.

Got my bred 6 from lapizzashop. They shipped it already. First time for me to order from them. I hope they are legit. They look legit though.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

laugh.gif
On my opinion no they arent, but respect your decision.......
grin.gif

I don't, dude straight out said Foams better than any J, dude has lost him mind.

roll.gif

I MEAN I RESPECT HIS DECISION TOO BUT BETTER THAN CEMENT 4'S? ICY OG CONCORD 11'S? INFRARED 6'S? PLAYOFF 12'S? FLINT 13'S? ETC...

take playoff 12's out and i would agree with this lol

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

roll.gif

Which is why I don't respect his opinion.
laugh.gif

waiting for the tracking number from PYS. I got an email from them yesterday saying they were to be shipped today

Originally Posted by jdcloco7

Got my bred 6 from lapizzashop. They shipped it already. First time for me to order from them. I hope they are legit. They look legit though.

roll.gif
roll.gif

You ordered from a pizza shop?

got a call from the homie that works at a local shop in Sac. to come purchase them. I was excited as heck, but when I got there and looked at these shoescarefully, it was an easy pass. They are terrible!!!I'll wait for the VI pack that is coming out. In the meantime, i'll be coppin 2 pairs of copperfoams
pimp.gif

i got my js today and ....... im pleased with them
grin.gif
. im not in love but im pleased . i pulled out my old 6's and boy aint nothing like the original. something about the infra red that makes the6 pop. im pleased but my heart aint skippin a beat . which hurts
tired.gif
bcuzthis is my favorite pair of j's . but tomorrow the kid will rock her new js for her bday tomorrow to get a feel for them .

Back
Top Bottom