OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by pay jape

sneakerhead.com has them for 180...free shipping.
Just thought i would post this to help others out that keep asking the same question

Retail: $149.99
Release date: Jan 23
this is a limited release
there varsity red not infrared
The material is suede in men sizes and nubuck in kid sizes

Pickyourshoes.com has size 14,15 left and all kids sizes
sneakerhead.com only has kids sizes
kixclusive.com has all sizes
marqueesole.com is sold out
vmvinc.com has 8 and 8.5 left
sneakerpost.com has a few sizes left for $190.00
[h3]sneakerpreorder.com is sold out [/h3]ruggedsole.com is sold out in men sizes

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Why is everyone dropping extra $$ when these are GRs?
I was thinking the same thing but w/ my experience with these RD's you never know what to expect so I guess they wanna be better safe thansorry.

Are you stupid?

Just because these are GRs doesn't mean you are GUARANTEED to get your pair.

This same ignorance was seen on the SpaceJam 09 release, and now look what happened? I have seen 6 SpaceJam topics on NT about people not getting their pairsand a thousand page topic on ISS.. so go figure..

Just picked up a pair from a local mom and pop store for a fellow NTer, the only way I'll buy them for myself is if I can get a discount.

2l9pldk.jpg

24cuoaa.jpg

eltouha if you see this hit me up
nerd.gif

Just thought i would post this to help others out that keep asking the same question

Retail: $149.99
Release date: Jan 23
this is a limited release
there varsity red not infrared
The material is suede in men sizes and nubuck in kid sizes

Pickyourshoes.com has size 14,15 left and all kids sizes
sneakerhead.com only has kids sizes
kixclusive.com has all sizes
marqueesole.com is sold out
vmvinc.com has 8 and 8.5 left
sneakerpost.com has a few sizes left for $190.00
sneakerpreorder.com is sold out
ruggedsole.com has a few sizes left
Jimmyjazz.com has all men sizes expect 10.5 for $150

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

Are you stupid?

This same ignorance was seen on the SpaceJam 09 release, and now look what happened? I have seen 6 SpaceJam topics on NT about people not getting their pairs and a thousand page topic on ISS.. so go figure..

Hmmm, are you stupid?
These are no where near the hype of the Space Jams.
The Air Jordan 1 Black/Red Straps were a LS release and i got mines with no problem.
There were just as hyped as these.

i'd be willing to help a couple NT'ers if they can't snag a pair but i'm passing unless I can get a discount on em

Why do dudes who "have their 2 pairs on lock" come in here trying to tell everyone not to worry?
grin.gif

Come on man...if you didnt feel any worry you wouldnt have even tried to put them on "lock".

Just saying...its kinda getting annoying reading those posts...But with all that said I DON'T think these will sell out...walked in my malls footlocker andthey had them up on display...Look dope...not "ashy" in any way.

But Im thinking should i cop these if that pack is coming out?
ohwell.gif

Just held these in my hands, surprisingly a lot nicer than what people are saying, the material was not ashy at all and actually looked and felt nice,forgetting the infrareds and the material they were made of these are real nice, unless you are up close you can not tell the difference between material, andpeople who dont know jordans but know shoes and fashion would probably consider the materials on these a finer softer material than what the infrareds were madof

some shoes dont photograph well, when you see these in real life and there is no flash from the camera the material looks smooth and soft and all the dust inthe pictures is un noticable and the store i was in was very well lit

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

Are you stupid?

This same ignorance was seen on the SpaceJam 09 release, and now look what happened? I have seen 6 SpaceJam topics on NT about people not getting their pairs and a thousand page topic on ISS.. so go figure..

Hmmm, are you stupid?
The Air Jordan 1 Black/Red Straps were a LS release and i got mines with no problem.

You got to understand that it depends on were you live here in the bronx everyone is a sneakerhead including girls everyone cops the new releasesespecially Jordan release so it depends on your area as for the space jams stop comparing everything to them just because these and other release'sdon't have the same hype as the space jams don't mean its not going to sell out

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

bLaZ3n wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

Are you stupid?

This same ignorance was seen on the SpaceJam 09 release, and now look what happened? I have seen 6 SpaceJam topics on NT about people not getting their pairs
and a thousand page topic on ISS.. so go figure..

Hmmm, are you stupid?

You got to understand that it depends on were you live here in the bronx everyone is a sneakerhead including girls everyone cops the new releases especially Jordan release so it depends on your area as for the space jams stop comparing everything to them just because these and other release's don't have the same hype as the space jams don't mean its not going to sell out

Living in MD FTW, then.

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

Just copped from RuggedSole. Just a heads up that my order went through. Looks like they may have restocked.

Me too. Got size 10.5 for myself and 10 for my little brother. By the way, they don't accept AMEX even though it says on checkout. Got email from themsaying they don't accept AMEX anymore

whats good with Ruggedsole they got the sizes up but dont let you put it in the cart? is this jimmyjazz website legit?

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

whats good with Ruggedsole they got the sizes up but dont let you put it in the cart? is this jimmyjazz website legit?

of course jimmyjazz is a real store lol

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Hmmm... just checked ruggedsole again and look like only size 9 and 10.5 in stock ( or only available size to add to cart ). When I ordered it, there was nopop up notices when I click on different sizes.

Back
Top Bottom