OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

whats good with Ruggedsole they got the sizes up but dont let you put it in the cart? is this jimmyjazz website legit?

of course jimmyjazz is a real store lol

i just want some testimony's and stuff you kno. I personally never heard of this place.

whats good with Ruggedsole they got the sizes up but dont let you put it in the cart? is this jimmyjazz website legit?

of course jimmyjazz is a real store lol

i just want some testimony's and stuff you kno. I personally never heard of this place.

jimmyjazz stores are all over nyc i shopped there a lot but i never ordered anything online from them i didn't even know they had a online store lol

im surprised there selling them so early

Jimmy jazz is sold out was remove from site
grin.gif

I want to cop these but I can't get down with the material. I need to see picsof the Infrared pack first.
But I think that if the OG's were Varsity Red, dudes would have been upset that these wereInfrared.

It's not the shade of red that means I'm skipping these, I could live with that. It's the crap ashy suede and black air bubble that I can't do.

I'm not worried about not bein able to cop me if i don't go right away in the mornin..i think they will sit in my area *could b wrong though*

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

grin.gif

yea i think they take it down because there not suppose to be selling them so early because they are a real retail store

man i tried to buy them on jimmy but then under total it didnt show up anything, only 0.00 but my subtotal was $150.00 what a tease man. o wells, ill wait forRD

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

I want to cop these but I can't get down with the material. I need to see pics of the Infrared pack first.
But I think that if the OG's were Varsity Red, dudes would have been upset that these were Infrared.

I think JB release these with suede and varsity red on purpose so they can retro the infrared with a pack or alone most likelyi think there going to release the infrared in a pack for release next year because think about it why would they release this and the infrareds the same yearplus there is rumor that the 11s are coming out in the holiday JB would not release all this heat in one year they would lose money that way

Just thought i would post this to help others out that keep asking the same question

Retail: $149.99
Release date: Jan 23
this is a limited release
there varsity red not infrared
The material is suede in men sizes and nubuck in kid sizes

Pickyourshoes.com has size 14,15 left and all kids sizes
sneakerhead.com only has kids sizes
kixclusive.com has all sizes
marqueesole.com is sold out
vmvinc.com has 8 and 8.5 left
sneakerpost.com has a few sizes left for $190.00
sneakerpreorder.com is sold out
ruggedsole.com has a few sizes left
Jimmyjazz.com has all men sizes expect 10.5 for $150

This ain't no damn limited release.

grin.gif

yea i think they take it down because there not suppose to be selling them so early because they are a real retail store

well they still have the coral rose 6's for women still on there and when i check a lot sizes were getting grey out

Originally Posted by raptors29

Just thought i would post this to help others out that keep asking the same question

Retail: $149.99
Release date: Jan 23
this is a limited release
there varsity red not infrared
The material is suede in men sizes and nubuck in kid sizes

Pickyourshoes.com has size 14,15 left and all kids sizes
sneakerhead.com only has kids sizes
kixclusive.com has all sizes
marqueesole.com is sold out
vmvinc.com has 8 and 8.5 left
sneakerpost.com has a few sizes left for $190.00
sneakerpreorder.com is sold out
ruggedsole.com has a few sizes left
Jimmyjazz.com has all men sizes expect 10.5 for $150

This ain't no damn limited release.
With all the hype, it might as well be limited...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

man i tried to buy them on jimmy but then under total it didnt show up anything, only 0.00 but my subtotal was $150.00 what a tease man. o wells, ill wait for RD

Me too, but i just ordered from RuggedSole, Can't beat 155 Shipped.
pimp.gif

yep get them for 155.00 shipped at ruggedsole by signing up for the email and they send u right way a 10.00 off promo to get price
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ is there a 10.00 coupon or something?

There's a link at the top of the homepage...right by all those little flags...register and get $10 off over $100

yep get them for 155.00 shipped at ruggedsole by signing up for the email and they send u right way a 10.00 off promo to get price
pimp.gif

As much as I tried, I can't resist these
smh.gif

34g8sxv.jpg

I will be picking them up on release day.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

pimp.gif

As much as I tried, I can't resist these
smh.gif

I will be picking them up on release day.

I am in the same boat hope I can get them on release date maybe earlier

Back
Top Bottom